*** Disclaimer I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device You have been warned
crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today
- TWRP (Download from here)
- gapps (Download from here)
- Magisk 21.0 or newer for root (after first boot) - (Download from here)
First time installation:
You need Unlocked bootloader for install
- step 1 Download crDroid from the link, if you want root then download Magisk also and copy it all to your Phone internel or external your choice.
- step 2 Go to recovery when you didnt installed it already download it from the listed link, go in fastboot with all 3 keys pressed hold then select with volume keys Download mode and hit power button,
When youre on Windows download adb minimal and fastboot here in https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2317790 install it , open the shortcut on your desktop if one was created when not just serch in Windows for minimal and you will find it.
- step 3 Type in the opened command prompt in minimal adb and fastboot: adb devices to check if device was recognized, when not download here the drivers to make sure it works fine https://downloadmirror.co/1LnA/HTC_Driver_v4.17.0.001.zip?pt=SCTaNyN4GCn3NIchsd7q3hM7hBYxuFbGvjQe9voyZY4= run it let it install then type again fastboot devices make sure you see some numbers like FA53WYJ13710 then it works fine and can start flashing.
- step 4 Go to your download folder and search for twrp-3.4.0-0-hima.img rename it to twrp.img to make it easier for you to flash. copy the renamed twrp.img to C:/Program Files (x86)/minmal adb and fastboot/
- step 5 Type in your Minimal adb Fastboot prompt: flash recovery twrp.img after OK type fastboot reboot bootloader and select with volume keys recovery and hit power button, congrats youre in TWRP recovery
- step 6 Now you can make A backup of all your stuff when you have enough Disk space on your Internal or External storage when not make space on your SDcard or Internal storage and copy all your stoff on your Computer to make Space for a backup of your Data =apps and settings System = current Android. when you have Done that part go to install and select the Download Rom install it and if you want root then also The Magisk.zip props go out to https://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=4470081 thanks to him for for his Makgisk root solution :good: and after all installed hit Reboot
You can dirty flash it if youre on android 10 and youre lucky it will start without apps crashing.
If you dont want to get Dirty then you youre fomat Data and System in TWRP and flash the Rom also you can make a Backup current Rom if you want.
None, tell me
Visit official website @ crDroid.net
crDroid Community Telegram
Donate to help our team pay server costs
Here some pics
Edit: The rom is newer then the pics, this are just Sampels i created a while ago
- Claymore 1297 and his Team for the work on the M9, without him it wouldn't be possible!
- AOSPA (Paranoid Android)
- Many others... (if you're feeling upset being out of the thanks list just send a PM )
ROM OS Version Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
ROM Firmware Required: 4.x
Based On: Lineage
Last Updated 2021-05-13