• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[ROM] ► [10.0.0] ► Nitrogen OS Beta

charackthe

Mar 20, 2015
So gimmicks that add no real functionality or things that are sideloadable. Guess you're stuck with what you have unless Magisk hide works out you.
Actually ExiforSwiftkey is useful for quick copy/paste/select all action. And KMod is useful for sending full quaility pictures and long videos easily. Also it helps opening the app without getting you online so yeah those are useful to me. And I just love the circle behind qs toggles.

BillGoss

Sep 2, 2010
Sydney
@xyyx The default configuration of the capacitive navigation buttons is that the left one is Recent/Menu and the right one is Back (what I think of as the Samsung arrangement).
I like them the other way around with Back on the left and Recent/Menu on the right.
So I've changed the assignments in Settings>Personalisation>Buttons to my preference (see screenshot)

However, the buttons on the lock screen still maintain the original default configuration. It took me a while to work out why the Back button (left one) didn't work on the lock screen when backing out of the emergency dialer or after pulling down the status bar. I then discovered that I had to use the right hand button to back out.

Any chance of having the lock screen button config reflect the settings? Alternatively, have an option in settings to swap the buttons?

Sent from my OnePlus3T using XDA Labs

Reactions: Dirk

xyyx

Sep 3, 2013
Irkutsk
@xyyx The default configuration of the capacitive navigation buttons is that the left one is Recent/Menu and the right one is Back (what I think of as the Samsung arrangement).
I like them the other way around with Back on the left and Recent/Menu on the right.
So I've changed the assignments in Settings>Personalisation>Buttons to my preference (see screenshot)

However, the buttons on the lock screen still maintain the original default configuration. It took me a while to work out why the Back button (left one) didn't work on the lock screen when backing out of the emergency dialer or after pulling down the status bar. I then discovered that I had to use the right hand button to back out.

Any chance of having the lock screen button config reflect the settings? Alternatively, have an option in settings to swap the buttons?

Sent from my OnePlus3T using XDA Labs
DU's key remapper has this issue. Maybe i will add swap option later.

rohit potdukhe

Mar 16, 2016
Pune
It's 6th May right , there should have at least be a security patch update right

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

@xyyx can you please add spectrum support to this rom?

Last edited:

mihai10001

Sep 19, 2009
I flashed this a couple of days ago and I can say at least for me, that it brought the best battery life of all Oreo ROMs I tried
I went to sleep with 3% battery left, and I woke up to the same amount, the idle drain seems to be absent all the time
Only weird thing I encountered was a warning message: "Unauthorized acces to libmedia.so... etc", tho I'm not sure what it means and what caused it, it may have been a Firefox error
Great ROM nontheless