• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] [10.0.0] Nitrogen OS Beta

Search This thread

mnsiw

Oct 2, 2009
Redmi Note 10 Pro
With this build everything seems fine, but if tou want to be sure, on the next update you can revert these changes and I'll do a clean flash just to see if I still encounter random crashes. Thanks anyway

On Oct 22 build, got 3-4 kernel panic in 15-20 hours, nothing serious, I can live with these, what do you suggest, dirty flashing 2nd test build or clean flashing that?

zhunter09

Apr 26, 2013
Manila
When i flashed the latest version does it comes with lineage os recovery? It wiped my twrp recovery

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

How can i flash twrp again guys

Lezhich

Nov 10, 2020
Moscow
Hi, everybody. Please help me: I can't switch from NOS_10 to NOS_11. Im downloading the distribution (Nitrogen-OS-11-oneplus3-20201022_2.zip), download any version of GAPPS for android 11, upload to recovery, format the "Dalvik/Art_Cache", "Cache", "Data", "System" sections, except for "Device memory". Next, I flash the firmware, GAPPS, restart the phone, and it freezes on the boot animation - it plays endlessly. The new OS doesn't load. Neither with or without gapps installed. No way. Always hangs on boot animation - she plays endlessly, download more happens. What am I doing wrong? Did I forget something?

fswijoyo

May 16, 2017
Did the phone encrypted?
Hi, everybody. Please help me: I can't switch from NOS_10 to NOS_11. Im downloading the distribution (Nitrogen-OS-11-oneplus3-20201022_2.zip), download any version of GAPPS for android 11, upload to recovery, format the "Dalvik/Art_Cache", "Cache", "Data", "System" sections, except for "Device memory". Next, I flash the firmware, GAPPS, restart the phone, and it freezes on the boot animation - it plays endlessly. The new OS doesn't load. Neither with or without gapps installed. No way. Always hangs on boot animation - she plays endlessly, download more happens. What am I doing wrong? Did I forget something?

Lezhich

Nov 10, 2020
Moscow
Did the phone encrypted?

Yes, apparently, it was encrypted. After formatting "Data" everything started. Now there is one problem - AndroidAuto does not work. Do you have any ideas what can be done about this? I have already tried different versions of AA, checked for "Google play services" updates - it didn't help. The application crashes 1 second after launch ...

highdiver_2000

Aug 10, 2012
First time boot can take 5 minutes

ZeroKey92

Jun 26, 2011
Can someone post a short summary on the state of the Android 11 release? Is it ready for daily use or should I still wait?

Also, can I dirty flash from the a10 version to the A11 or should I clean flash it?

Lezhich

Nov 10, 2020
Moscow
Problem with Android Auto

Gentlemen, please tell me, do you have Android Auto running? Which GAPPS are installed? In my configuration (Nitrogenous_11, Open GAPPS_android_11_unofficial), the app doesn't start - it crashes on boot. How can this be cured? I will be glad of any help! Thank you in advance.

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

Can someone post a short summary on the state of the Android 11 release? Is it ready for daily use or should I still wait?

Also, can I dirty flash from the a10 version to the A11 or should I clean flash it?

In my experience, you can't flash dirty if the data was encrypted. The system won't boot. When using Open GAPPS for android 11 unofficial, Google assistant doesn't work, and Android Auto doesn't work. But the Safety Net check was successful, and Bank cards are added to Google Play. No more problems have been found yet. But if I can't solve the problem with AndroidAuto, I'll have to go back to NitrogenOS_10 (((

Last edited:

highdiver_2000

Aug 10, 2012
Gentlemen, please tell me, do you have Android Auto running? Which GAPPS are installed? In my configuration (Nitrogenous_11, Open GAPPS_android_11_unofficial), the app doesn't start - it crashes on boot. How can this be cured? I will be glad of any help! Thank you in advance.

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

In my experience, you can't flash dirty if the data was encrypted. The system won't boot. When using Open GAPPS for android 11 unofficial, Google assistant doesn't work, and Android Auto doesn't work. But the Safety Net check was successful, and Bank cards are added to Google Play. No more problems have been found yet. But if I can't solve the problem with AndroidAuto, I'll have to go back to NitrogenOS_10 (((
Do you use Bluetooth? Can you make and receive calls?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    nitrogen_accent.png

SELinux in permissive mode. It is ready for enforcing. But I like no denies.
    Please, stop posting your wishes. No features requests

mSx8lRG.png

Based on AOSP

ZpXJzKd.png

xyyx (Max) - main developer

IxVVRiE.png

Recommended filesystem for /data- ext4
    ROM has optimal kernel's config for perfomance and battery saving by SyCreed

Copy the ROM, Firmware and Gapps in SD card.
    • Go to your recovery
    • Wipe Data
    • Install Firmware, ROM and Gapps zip.
    • Reboot - 1st boot takes around 5-10 minutes.
    Enjoy

FAQ

C8vWqi4.png

Testing versions HERE
    Mirror for SF - HERE

f9K0L2y.png

If you like my ROM, you can support me.
    xyyx: PayPal

NnOP1ox.png

Nitrogen Project

Known Bugs:
    * Selinux

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM] ► [10.0.0] ► Nitrogen OS Beta, ROM for the OnePlus 3

Contributors
    xyyx
    ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    Based On: AOSP, CM, Pure, DU, OmniROM

Version Information
    Testing

Created 2018-01-19
    Last Updated 2020-04-18
    @xyyx Brother, just read the thread and saw that you shall be leaving soon. Just wanted to thank you for your lovely and amazing work and wish you luck for the future. :highfive:
    Just booted...
    Screenshot_20180809-120037.png
    First ALPHA release. Pure AOSP without features.
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/ni.../Nitrogen-OS-P-oneplus3-20180815.zip/download

Works:
    sounds
    camera
    ril
    bt
    nfc
    usb
    wifi

need to test more things
    Now I can make a thread) Because telephony works good. No hacks, no ****s. Also I added sim toggling. First custom Oreo ROM with sim toggling) LOL)