[ROM] [10.0.0] Nitrogen OS Beta

Search This thread

charackthe

Mar 20, 2015
So gimmicks that add no real functionality or things that are sideloadable. Guess you're stuck with what you have unless Magisk hide works out you.

Actually ExiforSwiftkey is useful for quick copy/paste/select all action. And KMod is useful for sending full quaility pictures and long videos easily. Also it helps opening the app without getting you online so yeah those are useful to me. And I just love the circle behind qs toggles.

mk_1996

Jun 26, 2016
Delhi
*insert buzz lightyear hmm meme*

So safetynet check now effects those? I'm using xposed but been using it since it got out. And this started happening a month ago (i think) Is there a way to pass safetynet with xposed?
Its been affecting apps like netflix since the whole safetynet fiasco started. You must use magisk hide for it

BillGoss

Sep 2, 2010
Sydney
OnePlus 8T
Google Pixel 8 Pro
@xyyx The default configuration of the capacitive navigation buttons is that the left one is Recent/Menu and the right one is Back (what I think of as the Samsung arrangement).
I like them the other way around with Back on the left and Recent/Menu on the right.
So I've changed the assignments in Settings>Personalisation>Buttons to my preference (see screenshot)

However, the buttons on the lock screen still maintain the original default configuration. It took me a while to work out why the Back button (left one) didn't work on the lock screen when backing out of the emergency dialer or after pulling down the status bar. I then discovered that I had to use the right hand button to back out.

Any chance of having the lock screen button config reflect the settings? Alternatively, have an option in settings to swap the buttons?

Sent from my OnePlus3T using XDA Labs

Reactions: Dirk

xyyx

Sep 3, 2013
Voronezh
@xyyx The default configuration of the capacitive navigation buttons is that the left one is Recent/Menu and the right one is Back (what I think of as the Samsung arrangement).
I like them the other way around with Back on the left and Recent/Menu on the right.
So I've changed the assignments in Settings>Personalisation>Buttons to my preference (see screenshot)

However, the buttons on the lock screen still maintain the original default configuration. It took me a while to work out why the Back button (left one) didn't work on the lock screen when backing out of the emergency dialer or after pulling down the status bar. I then discovered that I had to use the right hand button to back out.

Any chance of having the lock screen button config reflect the settings? Alternatively, have an option in settings to swap the buttons?

Sent from my OnePlus3T using XDA Labs
DU's key remapper has this issue. Maybe i will add swap option later.

rohit potdukhe

Mar 16, 2016
Pune
It's 6th May right , there should have at least be a security patch update right

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

@xyyx can you please add spectrum support to this rom?

Last edited:
I flashed this a couple of days ago and I can say at least for me, that it brought the best battery life of all Oreo ROMs I tried
I went to sleep with 3% battery left, and I woke up to the same amount, the idle drain seems to be absent all the time
Only weird thing I encountered was a warning message: "Unauthorized acces to libmedia.so... etc", tho I'm not sure what it means and what caused it, it may have been a Firefox error
Great ROM nontheless

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    nitrogen_accent.png

SELinux in permissive mode. It is ready for enforcing. But I like no denies.
    Please, stop posting your wishes. No features requests

mSx8lRG.png

Based on AOSP

ZpXJzKd.png

xyyx (Max) - main developer

IxVVRiE.png

Recommended filesystem for /data- ext4
    ROM has optimal kernel's config for perfomance and battery saving by SyCreed

Copy the ROM, Firmware and Gapps in SD card.
    • Go to your recovery
    • Wipe Data
    • Install Firmware, ROM and Gapps zip.
    • Reboot - 1st boot takes around 5-10 minutes.
    Enjoy

FAQ

C8vWqi4.png

Testing versions HERE
    Mirror for SF - HERE

f9K0L2y.png

If you like my ROM, you can support me.
    xyyx: PayPal

NnOP1ox.png

Nitrogen Project

Known Bugs:
    * Selinux

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM] ► [10.0.0] ► Nitrogen OS Beta, ROM for the OnePlus 3

Contributors
    xyyx
    ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    Based On: AOSP, CM, Pure, DU, OmniROM

Version Information
    Testing

Created 2018-01-19
    Last Updated 2020-04-18
    @xyyx Brother, just read the thread and saw that you shall be leaving soon. Just wanted to thank you for your lovely and amazing work and wish you luck for the future. :highfive:
    Just booted...
    Screenshot_20180809-120037.png
    First ALPHA release. Pure AOSP without features.
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/ni.../Nitrogen-OS-P-oneplus3-20180815.zip/download

Works:
    sounds
    camera
    ril
    bt
    nfc
    usb
    wifi

need to test more things
    Now I can make a thread) Because telephony works good. No hacks, no ****s. Also I added sim toggling. First custom Oreo ROM with sim toggling) LOL)