[ROM] [10.0.0] Nitrogen OS Beta

Search This thread

Rinonino

Sep 6, 2018
Dirty flash as always. Stable as always.

Quick question, because that thing is happening since a long time (20180831 build as far as i remember, but probably here before).

After a successful boot sequence, the phone ask for my code. Logic. So i enter my pass. Unlock. Ok, cool.
So everything's fine ? Na, it say "Incorrect Code" (or i don't know what the english sentence is, but something about wrong code, not wrong PIN for SIM or idk).
Successful login come right after. So, its not annoying, because OP3 logged in fast enough for me, so i don't see it every time.

But, i have to say it, in case of, i don't know. Not annoying for me, and if you don't care, i don't care too.
OP3 is stable, and everythings work fine. Thats what matter.

Reactions: MohammedAbid78611

Rinonino

Sep 6, 2018
No delay, on any version. Could you make a clean flash please ?

I dirty it too, from 16 build, and havn't got this issue. And dirty on dirty, i don't think it will solve it. You can try too.

Reactions: Guimenez
G

GuestK00132

When in twrp and mounting /system IN get as lot of warnings in terminal when entering bash commands. I never had this in Oreo, but in Pie I have this from the beginning, see enclosed screenshot as an example.
When /system is not mounted, the warnings are gone.
Any idea?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-09-19-16-40-56.png
    Screenshot_2018-09-19-16-40-56.png
    223.4 KB · Views: 681

Rinonino

Sep 6, 2018
When in twrp and mounting /system IN get as lot of warnings in terminal when entering bash commands. I never had this in Oreo, but in Pie I have this from the beginning, see enclosed screenshot as an example.
When /system is not mounted, the warnings are gone.
Any idea?

No idea. But if you are on the " side " of FOSS app, you should try /e/ rom. The only Android ROM without any Google Services. This isn't my rom, just eard about it.

G

GuestK00132

No idea. But if you are on the " side " of FOSS app, you should try /e/ rom. The only Android ROM without any Google Services. This isn't my rom, just eard about it.
Ofcourse you know your answer is not related to my question. Never heard about /e/ rom, any links?

G

GuestK00132

e.foundation
Can't tell you more, as i said, aint a dev of this.

Did not know about it but seems some kind of forque from Lineage without any Google related stuff and instead some kind of e-related account stuff...
At this moment I am using NOS without any Google related services and Foss software, running fine without the need of a special account or other specific stuff.

To close this topic and go back to NOS related stuff;
Anyone who noticed the same issue as I asked about in my second previous post: https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=77664484&postcount=5154

Top Liked Posts