• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][10.0.0][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1[tissot]

Search This thread

taurelio

Apr 4, 2013
Lisboa
Xiaomi Mi A1
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Still doesn't work with WiFi turned off or switching to 5ghz though...

Bluetooth is one of the biggest issues on Android Q and that's why I switched back to stock..

Let me make myself clear, BLUETOOTH IS NOT FUNCTIONAL ON ANDROID Q FOR MI A1.
That is your experience. I have Bluetooth on all day with smart watch, speaker, car hands free system and works perfectly. Only bug is slow wifi on 2.4ghz. Update your firmware.

Enviado do meu Mi A1 através do Tapatalk

jkim204

Apr 11, 2014

Mchasard

Dec 12, 2010
Hi till the last update it seems that I encounter some issues with phone call ...loosing connection or pass to waiting status very strange...

andrea66vi

Jun 21, 2009
Hello, i nedd help to apply the update of Lineageos 17.1 on my Mi A1
The notification advice a new update is ready to download and then install
I tried to download andò then install the update from the updater app , but sonething go wrong, the system not start.
I nave installed again the Rexovery TWRP by using ADB with pc USB connection.
When starting the recovery i have seen the system try starting on wrong Slot B , so i change the Slot on A and the system start correctly but the update not was installed.
Why the updater operation try to install the update on slot B when the system is on Slot A ??
How to resolve this problem to install the new update of 17.1 ?

Thank you.

Last edited:

bRuberg

Aug 30, 2020
Update broke system

Hello,

I ran into a serious issue during upgrading.

- I flashed the 17.1 tissot image on the device (probably using lineageOS recovery because it was not TWRP)
- I did NOT flash the google apps (forgotten), but had them installed

On the next boot I see the startup animation, but the system ends up with a message titled "Recovery" saying that startup failed and data may corrupt. It offers to "try again" or perform a factory reset.
a2a074662d2019e215721543d477ad4a.png

Reboots end in the same way and I also struggle with entering the recovery mode again - but I can access fastboot.

Any advice on what I can do? Factory reset would be very bad.

Update: Booting the previous lineageOS from slot B results in the same screen (just looking different, because it is from linageOS 16)

Solved After fiddeling with fastboot, twrp and finally flashing correct gapps on slot a, the phone booted again :)

Last edited:

irokez77

Apr 27, 2018
audiofx app when switching tracks, the volume level is exceeded for a second. Not all, some dependence of the initial dB level of the composition is monitored. I would like to solve the problem. Report the problem to the developer.

kawavan

Sep 18, 2020
Loud noises when recording call

When recording calls while on speaker, the other side sometimes hears very loud noises (sample below).
It only stops when turning the speaker off.

Noise sample: https://voca.ro/1kf2KqunB4LW

Mchasard

Dec 12, 2010
On my side the sound by call appears bad according to my friends... Am I the only guy?

Even with the last built dd 18/09 it's the same

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts