[ROM][10.0.0][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1[tissot]

Search This thread

rapasae

Feb 5, 2014
default.prop settings and banking apps

Hello.

Has anyone experienced problems with banking apps?

My phone its not rooted and I didnt install magisk, but I noticed that ro.debuggable is set to 1 in default.prop, so some apps detects it as rooted rom.
Just changing this property value to 0, all problems with banking apps gone for me.

Could the developer change this on his builds? Or perhaps is there any reason to set ro.debuggable=1?

Thanks.

peter go

Jan 27, 2020
monterrey
Hello.

Has anyone experienced problems with banking apps?

My phone its not rooted and I didnt install magisk, but I noticed that ro.debuggable is set to 1 in default.prop, so some apps detects it as rooted rom.
Just changing this property value to 0, all problems with banking apps gone for me.

Could the developer change this on his builds? Or perhaps is there any reason to set ro.debuggable=1?

Thanks.

mmm install the new update, or make the root an install magisk, use magisk hide option in the bank app

lithoc

Sep 24, 2009
Petaling Jaya
Hi,
Regarding the Bluetooth audio
I have the same problem. Try goto the Bluetooth device setting and enable HD audio . Mine was activate AAC and the issues is gone . I guess there's some incompatible on SBC codec . But I'm not sure what if SBC was the only option

Hope it helps

Apr 27, 2016
Reinstall rom... Clean flash latest stock through adb or miflash and then Los.

I tried just this today. Did a full wipe and fresh install of the latest stock rom (10.24, fastboot version). Then installed lineageOS, OpenGApps and Magisk. The problem stayed the same on reboot.

I can't even force a Bluetooth codec via developer options like @lithoc suggested: the option is there but if I try to change it, it stays the same.

I'll try to post a logcat later.

juanantofb

Jun 14, 2013
Hi, install this module in Magisk:

https://xdaforums.com/apps/magisk/module-aptx-hd-legacy-devices-armv7-t4081693
I tried just this today. Did a full wipe and fresh install of the latest stock rom (10.24, fastboot version). Then installed lineageOS, OpenGApps and Magisk. The problem stayed the same on reboot.

I can't even force a Bluetooth codec via developer options like @lithoc suggested: the option is there but if I try to change it, it stays the same.

I'll try to post a logcat later.

Apr 27, 2016
Good news! I fixed it.
All it took was a factory reset. Maybe I shouldn't have installed OpenGApps and magisk back to back. Weird.

After the factory reset, (which retruned me to a fresh install of the lates LOS build, with GApps) I restored my account and apps via the vanilla Google backup&restore process, then I flashed Magisk, then I restored a bunch of apps with SwiftBackup. Rebooted after every step. Bluetooth has been solid so far. Final test will be in my car tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

heinhuiz

Nov 26, 2011
Xiaomi Mi A1
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T

https://twrp.me/xiaomi/xiaomimia1.html

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

I dirty flashed the latest build over LOS16 using adb sideload. Also flashed Magisk that way, and installed EdXposed. No GApps.
All seems OK but sometimes the phone restarts for no apparent reason. I can't find (or don't know how to determine) the cause.
After the restart WiFi is only connecting without internet.
Then, after I reinstall the latest update using that special A/B Magisk scheme (uninstall Magisk, apply update, install Magisk again and reboot), WiFi is working correctly again. Until the next crash.

Does anyone experience something similar or know how to solve it?

Edit: I've found the crash reason. I have installed Shelter with WhatsApp running under the work profile. Notification sounds in WhatsApp need to point to files in the work environment, or else the entire phone will crash. This is not LOS specific, I had it on a stock Samsung too. But that does not explain why the WiFi won't connect to the internet anymore. Anyone?

Last edited:

Lantaros

Sep 20, 2020
Bluetooth not working, sorted!

My friend @Lantaros is having some trouble with the ROM in his phone. Because he's a recent member, I'm posting the message for him so I can attach the logs.

I tried everything once more from the start
1. Flashed latest stock rom
2. Wiped the data partition
3. Then installed LOS, (wiped data partition) rebooted to system
4. Flashed OpenGapps, rebooted
5. Magisk

Everything is working as supposed to!!

doando

Nov 14, 2010
Is there anyone having trouble with the call dialer app? Every second time im calling someone or someone calling me i just get a squeake noise on my side. The other side doesnt here me. Does anyone know how to fix it? That is my only problem in Lineage. But I can't really use the smartphone in this way.

Thanks for your help.

wiz2596

Mar 29, 2015
Greetings, I'm using the last build and I still have a terrible connection when using Bluetooth and WiFi 2.4Ghz. I can only get 2mb/s at maximum, and my normal is 30mb/s

I ran out of ideas about solving it
I've flashed yesterday this ROM and it's amazing, the only issue Im having is slow WiFi navigation at 2.5ghz and 5ghz WiFi connections, any ideas to get this fixed?

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

venga_

Oct 9, 2020
I got the same problem and no fix yet!

Is there anyone having trouble with the call dialer app? Every second time im calling someone or someone calling me i just get a squeake noise on my side. The other side doesnt here me. Does anyone know how to fix it? That is my only problem in Lineage. But I can't really use the smartphone in this way.

Thanks for your help.​

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts