• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][10.0.0][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1[tissot]

Search This thread

Wolle1002

Mar 12, 2021
Not 100% sure, because there's an option "4G calling" in Mobile Network. BTW, you can also try to deactivate it.
I was looking into VoLTE and noticed that in the stock Rome VoLTE was not enabled. I have now activated VoLTE with GSM code *#*#86583#*#*. Now the error was also there in the Stock Rom. I now also have the VoLTE entry under Settings and can activate/deactivate this function.
I now suspect that VoLTE is activated in LineageOS and I didn't notice it. As soon as I have time, I will investigate it.

jo mateix Thanks for the tip.​

Reactions: jo mateix

flymetothemoon

Apr 10, 2018
I replaced my screen with a lcd from Aliexpress.
Somehow the driver of this screen are not supported by LOS 17.1 and TWRP (vanilla).
I found out that PBRP supports it and so does LOS 18.1 unofficial.
Is there a way to include the driver for my screen in LOS 17.1 as well?

tocadiscø

Nov 26, 2017
São Paulo
when i try do install gapps give a error sayin' this version is not android 10, its android 9, LOL

EDIT: solved this: boot twrp>flash rom>reboot to BL>boot twrp again>flash gapps

LEL

Last edited:

MarkoMark

Feb 4, 2018
Unfortunately, the phone does not work correctly. I can make calls to other smartphones in the same network (Telekom D1), but not to smartphones in other networks (e.g. Vodafone D2).After dialling, voices are either heavily distorted or it is silent. This is not only the case with this custom ROM on my Xiaomi, I have also tried LineageOS18.1 and crDroidAndroid-11.0-20201123-tissot-v7.0, always the same behaviour. Since I need the smartphone urgently, I am back to the stock Rom Xiaomi, no problems with it. Is this only the case in Germany? Does anyone have a tip for me?
Thank you very much.

I was looking into VoLTE and noticed that in the stock Rome VoLTE was not enabled. I have now activated VoLTE with GSM code *#*#86583#*#*. Now the error was also there in the Stock Rom. I now also have the VoLTE entry under Settings and can activate/deactivate this function.
I now suspect that VoLTE is activated in LineageOS and I didn't notice it. As soon as I have time, I will investigate it.

jo mateix Thanks for the tip.​

Exactly the same issue over here. Could you figure out any solution @Wolle1002?
Thanks in advance!
Mark

mhanbury

Dec 3, 2004
Hi @abhinavgupta371

The Android 10 build work great thanks for all the work done on this. Only issues I've found so far is the Ant+ sensor support. I can connect 1 Ant+ sensor e.g. a heartrate monitor or a foot pod and that works ok. However if I try and connect multiple Ant+ sensors none of them work e.g. if I start a run and try to connect a heartrate monitor and footpod it doesn't work or a ride with a cadence sensor and heartrate monitor. But if I connect just the one sensor to an activity it can be either it works.

If I install the ANT+ USB service then disable the Ant+ radio permission use ant hardware to force it over USB and test using an Ant+ usb dongle I can connect multiple Ant+ sensors. Any chance you can have a look at it? I can supply whatever logs you need. I have also tried older ANT+ Radio and Plugin apps and multiple ANT+ fitness apps all with the same results.

I also have another old phone a Moto E2 with the Lineageos 10 build however different chipset. From that I can connect to multiple Ant+ sensors so I think it's something in the Tissot build.

Thanks

Reactions: abhinavgupta371

abhinavgupta371

Recognized Developer
Hi @abhinavgupta371

The Android 10 build work great thanks for all the work done on this. Only issues I've found so far is the Ant+ sensor support. I can connect 1 Ant+ sensor e.g. a heartrate monitor or a foot pod and that works ok. However if I try and connect multiple Ant+ sensors none of them work e.g. if I start a run and try to connect a heartrate monitor and footpod it doesn't work or a ride with a cadence sensor and heartrate monitor. But if I connect just the one sensor to an activity it can be either it works.

If I install the ANT+ USB service then disable the Ant+ radio permission use ant hardware to force it over USB and test using an Ant+ usb dongle I can connect multiple Ant+ sensors. Any chance you can have a look at it? I can supply whatever logs you need. I have also tried older ANT+ Radio and Plugin apps and multiple ANT+ fitness apps all with the same results.

I also have another old phone a Moto E2 with the Lineageos 10 build however different chipset. From that I can connect to multiple Ant+ sensors so I think it's something in the Tissot build.

Thanks
alright will try to look into but will be difficullt to check considering i dont have those devices

abhinavgupta371

Recognized Developer
Hi @abhinavgupta371

Thanks
Hi can u test the same on stock rom ? and lemme know

mhanbury

Dec 3, 2004
Hi can u test the same on stock rom ? and lemme know
The latest Android stock ROM didn't have the Ant+ support. Not many devices did on 9 but Ant used to work on 8. Trying to think what other 625 chip devices are out there there's the moto g5 plus. We have a lineageos build for that device but I don't have a 5 plus phone to test with. I can mount the latest version of the Mi A1 V8 stock rom and extract the ant+ files and attach if that helps. I think they're as follows:

/system/app/AntHalService/AntHalService.apk
/system/etc/permissions/com.dsi.ant.antradio_library.xml
/system/framework/com.dsi.ant.antradio_library.jar
/system/lib/libantradio.so

Last edited:

esp7

Jun 29, 2013
Nexus 7
Moto G
Known issues :
You tell !

Are some users here using the official lineageOS rom for Mi A1 with 2 sim cards? I only started using recently 2 sim cards but basically it doesn't work. I am 200% it is a bug but would like to confirm with others first? Very easy to reproduce:

> enter 2nd sim card in tissot device
> both sim cards have signal at first
> both sim cards lose full signal after 1min

none-useful workaround: enabling/disabling airplane mode reactivates the signal for both sim cards, but after 1min we end up with no signal at all for both sim cards

real workaround: only use 1 sim card in the phone

can others confirm their experience with 2 sim cards?

realCyphox

Apr 6, 2012
Germany
Unfortunately, the phone does not work correctly. I can make calls to other smartphones in the same network (Telekom D1), but not to smartphones in other networks (e.g. Vodafone D2).After dialling, voices are either heavily distorted or it is silent. This is not only the case with this custom ROM on my Xiaomi, I have also tried LineageOS18.1 and crDroidAndroid-11.0-20201123-tissot-v7.0, always the same behaviour. Since I need the smartphone urgently, I am back to the stock Rom Xiaomi, no problems with it. Is this only the case in Germany? Does anyone have a tip for me?
Thank you very much.
same here, germany, volte doesnt work, wifi-call same problem, tried several roms, probably all based on lineage-os, same problem whatsoever, i cant hear the calling person but some beeping sounds., went back to stock android 9

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts