• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][10.0.0][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1[tissot]

Search This thread

thefatedefeater

Oct 29, 2017
Great ROM
but I had just one issue :
after flashing Magisk 23 zip file fingerprint and Wi-Fi stopped working (and phone is not Detecting both sim cards) it says emergency calls only.I tried <flashing> latest TWRP And Reinstalling LOS 17.1 after that it fixed those problems, but now ROM is Unrooted

qwerty1669

May 8, 2014
I just love your roms, very stable, perfect. I've been using Pixel Experience 10 for a while, until no more support, then i went to PE11 but had a few problems due to android 11. That's why I'm using lineage 10 but i recently read 11 problems are over with PE11, do you recommend using PE11 or lineage 10?

Paradise12314

Mar 7, 2016
Can anyone give me a bit of insight to flashing this Rom? I've never flashed Custom Roms before.

I'm currently on Stock 8.1. As far as I know, my Kernel is 3.18. And new Roms are 4.9. Does this Rom come with the required Kernel? Or will I need to Update to Stock 9.0 first?

As I say, first time Flashing Customs. I know the steps to Flash, and I have all the files (Rom, Gapps, TWRP) ready, I just need to know about the Kernel.

Thanks 🙂

wiz2596

Mar 29, 2015
Can anyone give me a bit of insight to flashing this Rom? I've never flashed Custom Roms before.

I'm currently on Stock 8.1. As far as I know, my Kernel is 3.18. And new Roms are 4.9. Does this Rom come with the required Kernel? Or will I need to Update to Stock 9.0 first?

As I say, first time Flashing Customs. I know the steps to Flash, and I have all the files (Rom, Gapps, TWRP) ready, I just need to know about the Kernel.

Thanks 🙂
The kernel is included in the rom, just flash the rom and you're ready to go.

Paradise12314

Mar 7, 2016
The kernel is included in the rom, just flash the rom and you're ready to go.
Thank you so much 😉 Just one other thing, I only thought of this after my first post.

I have the 32gb version of the phone. Will that matter? Im assuming both phones have the same System Partition and it's just the Data and Media Partitions that are different?

Thanks for the help.

Paradise12314

Mar 7, 2016
Update.

So I started on 8.1 Official. I flashed this rom. Wipe, Format, LOS, reboot to Recovery, then Gapps.

Everything booted fine. All looked good. But then I noticed that the phone had no Sound. Just a clicking sound coming from the speakers. Videos all played very stuttery just like Hardware Acceleration was missing.

So I used MiFlash to revert back to Stock 8.1 Rom. I was now getting random Restarts. Luckily I backed up my Persist Partition in TWRP. Restoring that, everything worked fine.

Im guessing having 8.1 installed when trying new Roms is out of the question. I never knew there was a difference between Firmware and Kernel version 🙄

So a pointer for anyone without much knowledge about Custom Roms, when a Rom says "Firmware: Latest Needed", be sure you Update to the phones Latest Official Stock Rom. In the Mi A1's case, it is 9.0 Pie. I think Aug 2020.

Also, do a Backup of important Partitions (Boot, Persist, Efs etc.) in TWRP before any Flashing. It will save a lot of Heart Ache later on. 👌

I will give it a try at another time. But I will OTA to November 9.0 first before I attempt it next. That should make it work 🤞

matess1999

Oct 31, 2014
It should work without any issues, in the end - it is a custom rom.

On the other note - I'm running this rom for over 10 months now and didn't have any issues, beside that the bluetooth sometimes doesn't connect to headphones and while taking a couple of pictures in gcam it can freeze phone and reboot, but I'm not sure if these problems are caused by the rom, big thanks for every developer that keeps mi a1 running!

esp7

Jun 29, 2013
Nexus 7
Moto G
Update.

So I started on 8.1 Official. I flashed this rom. Wipe, Format, LOS, reboot to Recovery, then Gapps.

Everything booted fine. All looked good. But then I noticed that the phone had no Sound. Just a clicking sound coming from the speakers. Videos all played very stuttery just like Hardware Acceleration was missing.

So I used MiFlash to revert back to Stock 8.1 Rom. I was now getting random Restarts. Luckily I backed up my Persist Partition in TWRP. Restoring that, everything worked fine.

Im guessing having 8.1 installed when trying new Roms is out of the question. I never knew there was a difference between Firmware and Kernel version 🙄

So a pointer for anyone without much knowledge about Custom Roms, when a Rom says "Firmware: Latest Needed", be sure you Update to the phones Latest Official Stock Rom. In the Mi A1's case, it is 9.0 Pie. I think Aug 2020.

Also, do a Backup of important Partitions (Boot, Persist, Efs etc.) in TWRP before any Flashing. It will save a lot of Heart Ache later on. 👌

I will give it a try at another time. But I will OTA to November 9.0 first before I attempt it next. That should make it work 🤞

You have latest firmware over here...

usr_

Oct 12, 2021
Dear @abhinavgupta371 !
Interested in the reasons why we have not yet moved to los18.1, with an official status? In the LineageOS 17.1 line, there are only 5 Xiaomi devices left, including our device. We want official 18.1)
Thnx!

Top Liked Posts