[ROM][10.0.0][OFFICIAL][WT88047] LineageOS 17.1

Search This thread

0ptimuspr1me

Oct 15, 2012
Thanks. I installed the Lineage 17.1 but my 2GB Redmi 2 lagged to a grinding halt after an hour of testing.
that is so true. Besides that, ALL Lineage builds since Android 8 have this terrible mobile data problem, when mobile data silently stops working until restart. Unfortunately many useful apps do not run anymore under anything below android 6.

w4rdo

Jan 15, 2021
Good evening everyone. I've been using an october build for some time without any issues, and decided to update to the latest version (lineage-17.1-20210109-nightly-wt88047) with the Updater.

Now my PlayStore (picogapps) is crashing immediately on the splash screen. In some other lesser known apps, like Relay for Reddit, the app worked for a while, and then started to crash too. It stays in the splash screen indefinitely, and force closes if I minimize. Other apps like Telegram crashes when doing certain things like sharing images.

Can someone point me to a confirmed good version I can downgrade to instead?

r6680jc

Sep 6, 2009
Yogyakarta & Purbalingga
Good evening everyone. I've been using an october build for some time without any issues, and decided to update to the latest version (lineage-17.1-20210109-nightly-wt88047) with the Updater.

Now my PlayStore (picogapps) is crashing immediately on the splash screen. In some other lesser known apps, like Relay for Reddit, the app worked for a while, and then started to crash too. It stays in the splash screen indefinitely, and force closes if I minimize. Other apps like Telegram crashes when doing certain things like sharing images.

Can someone point me to a confirmed good version I can downgrade to instead?

Build 20201226 works fine, I'm still on it, no such issue here.

But your issue could be from the Gapps you installed, I have OpenGapps pico arm build November 21 2020 (open_gapps-arm-10.0-pico-20201121) installed.

w4rdo

Jan 15, 2021
Build 20201226 works fine, I'm still on it, no such issue here.

But your issue could be from the Gapps you installed, I have OpenGapps pico arm build November 21 2020 (open_gapps-arm-10.0-pico-20201121) installed.

Thank you, after I tried to update to the newer 20210116 I got myself into a unfortunate bootloop, so I downgraded back to 20201226 instead, and updated my Gapps pico, didn't even format or anything. Everything seems fine now, some of the application crashes I was experiencing was Magisk's fault, and their new update also fixed that.

Did anyone test the new 20210123?

kartik2003

Apr 19, 2019
POCO M3
@nicknitewolf can i install the ROM from TWRP, not using adb sideload ? Thanks
{I am from stock MIUI global ROM}
Yes you can . Just download the rom file and pico gapps package then just reboot to your TWRP Recovery [or any permanent custom recovery that you have installed] , then just go on wipe, them advance wipe and select system, cache, data and art dalvik and wipe it , wiping Internal Memory is not required. Then just go back then select both file first the rom then gapps and flash it and in last reboot to system.
Hope it helps😊

Reactions: Terr∆

kartik2003

Apr 19, 2019
POCO M3
Lineages 18 aka Android 11 for Redmi 2 prime. Redmi 1s and 3s had got beta build of lineageos 18 already
Sorry to break it but i dont think this will come fast i don't know about the stability of Android 10 roms on Redmi 1s & 3s but there still are some bugs in almost all Android 10 based roms for Redmi 2 and without solving those problems thinking for next version of rom is really Early to talk about.
I also asked same thing with developer and he said that its Early to talk about.

Oct 3, 2020
Moradabad
Two Bugs in Network section in Redmi 2 prime (2014818) ( Indian variant)
Bug 1 - Dual sim don't work properly ( This bug is coming frequently two times I have used dual sim and this bug exist )
When using dual sim the network is available on one sim card only and other is blank and if both are having network then mobile data is not opening . Other than this if mobile data is opening then names of both sim card is shown on only one sim slot and other shows "no service".
Bug 2 - Problem after ending call and then calling ( This bug is not coming very frequently this bug has only come 1 to 2 times while calling )
After ending a call from our side sometimes ( I have experienced it 1 to 2 times ) the system ui hangs and the caller ui stopped with hanging up written , after that when we press back button and try for another call then the call didn't connect and the caller ui didn't come .
To fix this either we have to restart the phone or we have to make a call on the phone with another number
(Please note - It had happened with me in both the cases means with dual sim and single sim in the phone )

Please fix this issue as soon as possible.
Thanks

Last edited:

Terr∆

• Jan 29, 2021
    Jakarta
    Yes you can . Just download the rom file and pico gapps package then just reboot to your TWRP Recovery [or any permanent custom recovery that you have installed] , then just go on wipe, them advance wipe and select system, cache, data and art dalvik and wipe it , wiping Internal Memory is not required. Then just go back then select both file first the rom then gapps and flash it and in last reboot to system.
    Hope it helps😊
    Thanks !

Adil78692

Aug 14, 2017
    I have flashed latest los 17.1 20210424 nightly build on my Redmi2prime 2/16gb it flashed success fully now gapps is not flashing successfully it always shows error. Using "Arm -10-pico gapps but it shows error 70 . Here i am attaching a screenshot. Please help me . Any way to flashed working gapps. Using device without gapps but itz borring :(

Attachments

• IMG_20210427_170403.jpg
      IMG_20210427_170403.jpg
      250.8 KB · Views: 18
    • IMG_20210427_170329.jpg
      IMG_20210427_170329.jpg
      212.9 KB · Views: 17

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures