• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][10.0.0_r2] FP AospExtended ROM V7.0 [ALPHA]

Search This thread

schwabe93

ER7PzVx.png

Code:
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */

Read the whole OP! Be respectful to each other and don't ask for ETAs, it's considered as being rude!

KDVygxh.png

AOSP Extended is an AOSP based ROM which provides stock UI/UX experience with useful customizations. Being based on AOSP it provides a smooth experience. We have added useful customizations from various other open source projects and have tried to keep our things simple. A ROM by a user, for a user. #BeExtended

Np7jfnY.png

#ExtendYourDevice Here are the Extensions! on top of AOSP! We are constantly trying to update the list. Our aim is not to provide all the features available on earth. Our aim is to add important features that we think should be here and also what you think. For the addition of more tweaks or features, head on to our Telegram community and post the list of features that you want! Features with commits will be more helpful!

Code:
[B]
- Long-Press/Double-Tap Power Button Torch
- Power Menu Options
- Network Traffic
- Volume Rocker 
-Run SysUI tuner from Extensions
-AEXPapers - our wallpaper app
-Lockscreen Clock Styles

And many more coming in the future! Many extensions are added in each update so we miss out adding new extensions to this list. So always keep on checking the latest changelog on our [URL="https://blog.aospextended.com/"]Official Blog[/URL], and there you can monitor the previous changelogs as well, to see how far we have come![/B]

47WEHUl.png

Download ROM, GApps here for your device!

Download

Google Apps
-GApps

t709fnd.png

Want to try this awesomeness?

First installation.

Code:
- Flash latest OOS 9.0.17 full OTA zip, flash TWRP install zip, reboot recovery (will boot to other slot).
- Flash latest OOS 9.0.17 full OTA zip, flash TWRP install zip, reboot recovery (will boot to other slot, now you're on current OOS firmware & patched ramdisk recovery on both slots).
- Flash AEX & TWRP install zip, reboot recovery.
- Flash GApps (recommended above), wipe cache/dalvik.
- Do the "factory reset" option under wipe. But do NOT do "format data". Don't install Magisk!
- Reboot into system. Now when you do setup, you can add PIN/fingerprints/face unlock/etc.
- Reboot recovery
- Flash Magisk Canary.
- Reboot into system.

Updating.

Code:
- Reboot into TWRP recovery
- Flash ROM
- Flash TWRP recovery
- Reboot recovery
- Flash Gapps
- Flash Magisk
- Reboot into system

[First boot will take a few minutes! Have patience]
Clean Flash is always recommended!

mmK3YNQ.png

Monitor the changelog here!

Code:
[b] AospExtended v7.0 Changelog

- Merge September security patch (10.0.0_r2)
- Bug fixes and performance improvements

Clean flash is always recommended​. Bug reports are not appreciated if not clean flashed. 
Remove any kind of security PINs/Password and Fingerprints before flashing this build.

[/b]

WcLe541.png

- VoWiFi (Voice over WiFi)
- Miracast (WiFi Display)

If you want any bug to be fixed please write here on xda in detail. Give Logcats, mention your device name, mention if any mods and kernels, if used and please be specific about it. By helping us, you are helping yourself too.

->How to take Logcats?
https://goo.gl/UcTM9 and https://goo.gl/J4CSEP

zf0kMgF.png

Visit our Website,. Subscribe to our Telegram Channel. Also join our Telegram Group Chat!

Do you want to translate to your language? Visit our Crowdin

wxV7wmi.png

All sort of contributions are welcomed. You can post your walls in our Telegram community. Minimum res we require is W: 1152px | H: 2048px. We don't want our users to fight with each other so we humbly request you to be respectful to each other. We are not earning anything by sharing this ROM. Always read the full OP. Don't Quote the whole OP. Join our channel and community. #StayHappy #ExtendYourDevice

GDeu02t.png

Checkout this ROM!
YOUR ATTACHMENTS COMES HERE FOR SCREENSHOTS

nWBbgnc.png

People behind this amazing ROM!

-@ishubhamsingh(Owner/Dev/Designer)
-JDC Team
-DirtyUnicorns
-LineageOS/Cyanogenmod
-TeamSubstratum
-Nitrogen Project
-Pure Nexus
-OmniROM
-AOSPA
-ABC ROM
-GZOSP Community
-Lakor Tools for Via Browser
-Hemanth S Tobi for Retro Music Player
-@AlienCreature7, @Wizper99, @Allstargaurav, @Edozullo and @harsh sharma (For designing the ROM Logo, Fling etc)

Y5vOKGE.png

I guess there is nothing wrong in reading facts!

-Base Of the ROM & Version?
->Rom is based on AOSP. Verison is updated monthly.

-Why no "Incremental/Delta updates" Support?
->Actually the updates we provide monthly are heavily changed and modified than the previous builds. New stuff is merged and added. So we don't provide incremental updates and recommend a clean flash.

-Does this ROM Support Substratum?
->Google killed Substratum support in Pie. Therefore, its not available.

-Which Gapps are recommended?
->OpenGapps

-How do I root this ROM?
->We recommend Magisk

-Will this ROM relock the bootloader?
->No.

-What about XPOSED?
->We like Xposed but it messes up with the system so before giving any bug reports make sure you have Xposed uninstalled.

-When Will Be the Next Update?
->No ETAs, please. ROM Will be updated whenever the new build is ready by your maintainer. We generally provide monthly updates with latest security patches and new features.

-I am facing FCs, Bugs, Some feature is broken?
->Provide full info about your problem with logcat and the procedure to reproduce it.

->How to take Logcats?
->https://goo.gl/UcTM9 and https://goo.gl/J4CSEP

-Adaway is not working :(
->Download it from here Adaway

-SElinux Linux mode changer app is not working nor Busy Box installer app is working.
->Everything is good with the sources. You should try other things first and then contact your maintainer.

-I want to contribute to the development of this ROM.
->Join our Github
->Join our Gerrit

-I want to contribute to the translation of this ROM.
->Visit our Crowdin

//Thread designed by Shubham Singh and Amol Amrit//

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][10.0.0_r2] FP AospExtended ROM V7.0 [ALPHA], ROM for the OnePlus 6T

Contributors
schwabe93
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_oneplus_sdm845

ROM OS Version: Android 10

Version Information

Created 2019-10-10
Last Updated 2019-10-10

Last edited:

oscarmaldonado

Mar 30, 2013
Savannah, GA
Moto G 5G
Running really good here. Thanks dev. and team.
FP working really well.
It's been about 3 hrs running and no random reboots.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191010-115752_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20191010-115752_Settings.png
    112.8 KB · Views: 1,296
  • Screenshot_20191010-115416_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20191010-115416_Settings.png
    101.5 KB · Views: 1,290

oscarmaldonado

Mar 30, 2013
Savannah, GA
Moto G 5G
Anyone tested if Android Auto is working ? Thanks

Hey bud, just so you know I have an aftermarket Kenwood stereo and after I played with android auto it connects to my car instantly, I tried several times by turning on and off my stereo, I never use this app before so I'm not sure if this is what your looking for, it also connected to my lg urbane 2 smart watch. Let me know if you need anything else.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191010-165516_Android_Auto.png
    Screenshot_20191010-165516_Android_Auto.png
    122.2 KB · Views: 956
Reactions: rob_z11 and Ad+1

galza

Sep 29, 2011
kabri
Flashed the rom.all works really good but alert slider is not working..only at my side?

Thanks dev for a great rom..waiting for more features to come..

oscarmaldonado

Mar 30, 2013
Savannah, GA
Moto G 5G
Just to share something with the community, I'm really pleased with this ROM, it's really nice and smooth, again no random reboots, this is a must try rom. I'm really pleased with the performance of this great ROM. Please note that I'm not a heavy user but my battery is doing really well, it used to last all day but at the end of the day I had to recharge it and now it looks like I'm gonna recharge it every other day. Thanks Dev. and team.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191011-203633_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20191011-203633_Settings.png
    140.2 KB · Views: 654
  • Screenshot_20191011-203517_EX_Kernel_Manager.png
    Screenshot_20191011-203517_EX_Kernel_Manager.png
    150.8 KB · Views: 650
Last edited:

Shiroyuki82

Aug 10, 2019
Caloocan
Just to share something with the community, I'm really please with this ROM, it's really nice and smooth, again no random reboots, this is a must try rom. I'm really pleased with the performance of this great ROM. Please note that I'm not a heavy user but my battery is doing really well, it used to last all day but at the end of the day I had to recharge it and now it looks like I'm gonna recharge it every other day. Thanks Dev. and team.

Will try this one up, feedbacks will be posted :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ER7PzVx.png

Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

Read the whole OP! Be respectful to each other and don't ask for ETAs, it's considered as being rude!

KDVygxh.png

AOSP Extended is an AOSP based ROM which provides stock UI/UX experience with useful customizations. Being based on AOSP it provides a smooth experience. We have added useful customizations from various other open source projects and have tried to keep our things simple. A ROM by a user, for a user. #BeExtended

Np7jfnY.png

#ExtendYourDevice Here are the Extensions! on top of AOSP! We are constantly trying to update the list. Our aim is not to provide all the features available on earth. Our aim is to add important features that we think should be here and also what you think. For the addition of more tweaks or features, head on to our Telegram community and post the list of features that you want! Features with commits will be more helpful!

Code:
    [B]
    - Long-Press/Double-Tap Power Button Torch
    - Power Menu Options
    - Network Traffic
    - Volume Rocker 
    -Run SysUI tuner from Extensions
    -AEXPapers - our wallpaper app
    -Lockscreen Clock Styles

And many more coming in the future! Many extensions are added in each update so we miss out adding new extensions to this list. So always keep on checking the latest changelog on our [URL="https://blog.aospextended.com/"]Official Blog[/URL], and there you can monitor the previous changelogs as well, to see how far we have come![/B]

47WEHUl.png

Download ROM, GApps here for your device!

Download

Google Apps
    -GApps

t709fnd.png

Want to try this awesomeness?

First installation.

Code:
    - Flash latest OOS 9.0.17 full OTA zip, flash TWRP install zip, reboot recovery (will boot to other slot).
    - Flash latest OOS 9.0.17 full OTA zip, flash TWRP install zip, reboot recovery (will boot to other slot, now you're on current OOS firmware & patched ramdisk recovery on both slots).
    - Flash AEX & TWRP install zip, reboot recovery.
    - Flash GApps (recommended above), wipe cache/dalvik.
    - Do the "factory reset" option under wipe. But do NOT do "format data". Don't install Magisk!
    - Reboot into system. Now when you do setup, you can add PIN/fingerprints/face unlock/etc.
    - Reboot recovery
    - Flash Magisk Canary.
    - Reboot into system.

Updating.

Code:
    - Reboot into TWRP recovery
    - Flash ROM
    - Flash TWRP recovery
    - Reboot recovery
    - Flash Gapps
    - Flash Magisk
    - Reboot into system

[First boot will take a few minutes! Have patience]
    Clean Flash is always recommended!

mmK3YNQ.png

Monitor the changelog here!

Code:
    [b] AospExtended v7.0 Changelog

- Merge September security patch (10.0.0_r2)
    - Bug fixes and performance improvements

Clean flash is always recommended​. Bug reports are not appreciated if not clean flashed. 
    Remove any kind of security PINs/Password and Fingerprints before flashing this build.

[/b]

WcLe541.png

- VoWiFi (Voice over WiFi)
    - Miracast (WiFi Display)

If you want any bug to be fixed please write here on xda in detail. Give Logcats, mention your device name, mention if any mods and kernels, if used and please be specific about it. By helping us, you are helping yourself too.

->How to take Logcats?
    https://goo.gl/UcTM9 and https://goo.gl/J4CSEP

zf0kMgF.png

Visit our Website,. Subscribe to our Telegram Channel. Also join our Telegram Group Chat!

Do you want to translate to your language? Visit our Crowdin

wxV7wmi.png

All sort of contributions are welcomed. You can post your walls in our Telegram community. Minimum res we require is W: 1152px | H: 2048px. We don't want our users to fight with each other so we humbly request you to be respectful to each other. We are not earning anything by sharing this ROM. Always read the full OP. Don't Quote the whole OP. Join our channel and community. #StayHappy #ExtendYourDevice

GDeu02t.png

Checkout this ROM!
    YOUR ATTACHMENTS COMES HERE FOR SCREENSHOTS

nWBbgnc.png

People behind this amazing ROM!

-@ishubhamsingh(Owner/Dev/Designer)
    -JDC Team
    -DirtyUnicorns
    -LineageOS/Cyanogenmod
    -TeamSubstratum
    -Nitrogen Project
    -Pure Nexus
    -OmniROM
    -AOSPA
    -ABC ROM
    -GZOSP Community
    -Lakor Tools for Via Browser
    -Hemanth S Tobi for Retro Music Player
    -@AlienCreature7, @Wizper99, @Allstargaurav, @Edozullo and @harsh sharma (For designing the ROM Logo, Fling etc)

Y5vOKGE.png

I guess there is nothing wrong in reading facts!

-Base Of the ROM & Version?
    ->Rom is based on AOSP. Verison is updated monthly.

-Why no "Incremental/Delta updates" Support?
    ->Actually the updates we provide monthly are heavily changed and modified than the previous builds. New stuff is merged and added. So we don't provide incremental updates and recommend a clean flash.

-Does this ROM Support Substratum?
    ->Google killed Substratum support in Pie. Therefore, its not available.

-Which Gapps are recommended?
    ->OpenGapps

-How do I root this ROM?
    ->We recommend Magisk

-Will this ROM relock the bootloader?
    ->No.

-What about XPOSED?
    ->We like Xposed but it messes up with the system so before giving any bug reports make sure you have Xposed uninstalled.

-When Will Be the Next Update?
    ->No ETAs, please. ROM Will be updated whenever the new build is ready by your maintainer. We generally provide monthly updates with latest security patches and new features.

-I am facing FCs, Bugs, Some feature is broken?
    ->Provide full info about your problem with logcat and the procedure to reproduce it.

->How to take Logcats?
    ->https://goo.gl/UcTM9 and https://goo.gl/J4CSEP

-Adaway is not working :(
    ->Download it from here Adaway

-SElinux Linux mode changer app is not working nor Busy Box installer app is working.
    ->Everything is good with the sources. You should try other things first and then contact your maintainer.

-I want to contribute to the development of this ROM.
    ->Join our Github
    ->Join our Gerrit

-I want to contribute to the translation of this ROM.
    ->Visit our Crowdin

//Thread designed by Shubham Singh and Amol Amrit//

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][10.0.0_r2] FP AospExtended ROM V7.0 [ALPHA], ROM for the OnePlus 6T

Contributors
    schwabe93
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_oneplus_sdm845

ROM OS Version: Android 10

Version Information

Created 2019-10-10
    Last Updated 2019-10-10
    Just to share something with the community, I'm really pleased with this ROM, it's really nice and smooth, again no random reboots, this is a must try rom. I'm really pleased with the performance of this great ROM. Please note that I'm not a heavy user but my battery is doing really well, it used to last all day but at the end of the day I had to recharge it and now it looks like I'm gonna recharge it every other day. Thanks Dev. and team.
    The ROM is performing very well. It's been stable over the last few days. Hard to believe it's an alpha.

The one thing that immediately caught my attention, is signal strength and stability. My converted tmo phone just couldn't achieve a good connection with OOS. Granted, Tmo blows in Northwest Indiana. It really sucks! On OOS, the signal was constantly dropping and whatnot. On AEX, it's a different story altogether. The same trouble spots at work are now rock steady. It shows in battery usage. With OOS, half charge on data would net me a few hours sot. I'd barely get 5 hours total on a full charge. OOS struggled. With AEX, I was able to get twice as much sot at the same halfway point on pure data. The signal was solid throughout the day and never dropped once.

The phone sleeps like a baby, too. I charged it last night, surfed a bit and left the phone on the desk the rest of the night. Batt drain was minimal. EX logged a 94% deep sleep. Got to work @ 5am, kicked on data and made it through the day with admirable sot and discharge stats. The batt graph shows near flat line overnight and a gradual dip throughout the day. On OOS, the graph had a steep dive as it struggled to keep signal.

Nothing scientific here. Just an observation. My usage pattern remains the same. It's easy for me to see subtle changes from ROM to ROM. This aspect was clearly visible. Again, the ROM is a great performer and is stable. I just thought I'd share some usage info. Take it for what it's worth. YMMV. Also worth noting, beta gapps seems to be a winner. No abnormally high play services nonsense. It's stable as well. This is my first 10 ROM, so I have nothing else to compare it to other than OOS stable.