LineageOS 17.1 for Samsung Galaxy J2 (Exynos 3475)
/* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
This is an unofficial LineageOS 17.1 build for Samsung Galaxy J2. It is just a experimental release, so you can get any issues.
20th July 2021
- * System sounds fixed
* Charging fix included
18th July 2021
- Initial release
* Wi-Fi Hotspot
* FM Radio
* Mobile Data
* Audio issues (Sometimes audio stops working)
* VoLTE (won't be fixed)
Maybe another bugs can available in this ROM. You can report them with a log.
Some users reported audio issues. will look onto it later. I don't own this device, so it may be hard to fix. Try it on your own risk.
* Sound (Notifications, Audio etc.)
* Audio/Video Playback (needs more testing)
* Accelometer/Proximity Sensor
and unlisted another features.
Thanks to everyone who has contributions on Exynos3475 Nougat.
(If i forgot any person, please pm me, i'll add you to this list)
And all of the 5433/7580 AOSP developers/contributors.
You must add this contributor list if you want to building another roms using my source, forking and improving this sources etc.
Also thanks to @EyüpBa and @SharkyBeAre for testing.
Boot into Twrp.
Wipe -> Advanced Wipe -> Data / Cache / Dalvik& Art Cache / System
Install -> Find the rom package and select it.
ONLY FOR J2 (2015) EXYNOS 3475 VARIANTS. TESTED ONLY ON SM-J200F VARIANT. DO NOT FLASH SPREADTRUM VARIANT OR OTHER DEVICES, YOUR DEVICE WILL BE BRICKED.
Recommendened GApps Package (Optional)
You can flash MagiskSU (for passing SafetyNet) if you want to.
* Android Lowram Mode enabled.
* If you are going to use GApps, disable Google Play Protect.
* Disable E-Mail app if you aren't going to use it.
* First boot can be laggy, let the device cool down. It should be fine.
* You can set animations to 0.5x on Developer Options.
* Do not flash kernels, modifications, fixes which are made for older versions.