New update for Realme 3 Pro(RMX1851)
1. June security patch
2. fixed WiFi, BT Mac to report MAC address
3. Switched vendor blobs completely from RealmeUI
4. Fixed DRM crash (cause for chrome freeze)
5. Updated adaptive brightness curve
6. Adjusted notch & status bar padding
You don't need any custom/stock vendor image anymore to install the new update. You need official twrp to install the latest build without issues
Clean flash is always recommended
Download links in OP & will be
Thanks to the testers & contributors
(I am on RUI C.05)
I wanted to check some things before installing LOS 17.1, don't mind me asking.
1. I use banking apps and GPay regularly. Do these work in LOS? I ask this because on my previous phone with LOS, these apps didn't work due to some security or selinux issue.
2. I know I shouldn't ask here, but would they work even after I install magisk?
3. Also, does LOS have Widevine L1 certification? I mean would Netflix work in HD? Or work at all?
Any feedback will be appreciated, thankyou.
the latest build seems to have a problem with GPS. The hardware is detected, the gps icon does appear in the status bar, but it simply can't detect my location. And this is definitely a ROM issue, I didn't flash any custom kernel, and neither did I apply any "tweaks". And when I flash a Pixel Experience, the issue isn't there.
What is your-- LineageOS version: LineageOS Download url: Gapps version: Did you-- wipe: restore with titanium backup: reboot after having the issue: Are you using-- a task killer: a non-stock kernel (Ignore): other modifications: Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed: