• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][10.0/11.0][S10e/S10/S10+] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/09/11]

Search This thread

a1988a1

Feb 7, 2021
I undestood. It happens because bootloader is running on ver 9.
Is there a way how to install PE with bootloader ver 9?

Ritor

Dec 18, 2017
Samsung Galaxy S5
Most banking apps will work with just enabling magisk hide and/or masking the magisk manager app. However can't guarantee this for your banking app because all are varying levels of success
Does the fingerprint scanner still work with banking apps?

I found with my previous samsung handsets, when running custom roms, the fingerprint scanner would work for everything, except banking/high security type financial app login.
Just wondering if this is still a thing?

Methanoid

Aug 10, 2005
1. No known bug with Fingerprint Sensor. - The reliability is same as stock samsung, only notable thing is when enrolling you have to tap the scanner rather than tap and hold, but that has nothing to do with the fingerprint scanner reliability, and is down to the way AOSP handles the scanning.

2.l VoLTE is clearly not available in any AOSP based ROM on any samsung phone so some common sense should be taken account of here.

If you're looking to have VoLTE, I would stay away from custom ROMs not based on stock, or go to another device as it is highly unlikely to ever work on a Samsung due to its implementation.

Also noting the above, the rom is stable for daily use.

So basically the OP is the usual BS "everything working except you tell me" when we have KNOWN non functional things.

I am not expecting Dev to fix the unfixable but it would be nice if the OP wasnt a work of fiction. Its too common here to find such posts

(Yes, months later. I came back to see if anything has changed, like the original post being fixed for example)

heni63

Dec 26, 2017
So basically the OP is the usual BS "everything working except you tell me" when we have KNOWN non functional things.

I am not expecting Dev to fix the unfixable but it would be nice if the OP wasnt a work of fiction. Its too common here to find such posts

(Yes, months later. I came back to see if anything has changed, like the original post being fixed for example)
Is OP Expressluke or the Original Dev of the Room? You mean the original Dev right?

expressluke

I know i have to clean flash. But i do not need to flash stock samsung firmware first right? Asking because i had to flash stock samsung firmware before flashing your other roms
It depends on
I know i have to clean flash. But i do not need to flash stock samsung firmware first right? Asking because i had to flash stock samsung firmware before flashing your other roms
You shouldn't need to unless it does not boot for you, which has been the case for some that have come from a particular line of ROMs.

Kevgt69

Apr 21, 2021
Yo, does anyone know if the Galaxy Smart Watch will work with this rom. This does not work with other custom roms, the galaxy wearable app errors.

Many thanks

pavloklim

Jun 10, 2018
So, can anyone detail write instructions how to install from stock and custom ROM? Does it need MultiDisabler? (what ver?) My Telegram @pachkaklim

phaze3131

Feb 11, 2010
can I use mock location apps when installed as a system app like on android 9? (without enabling developer options use mock location app)

pavloklim

Jun 10, 2018
I've already instaled this room and have a problem with fingerprint settings, I can't add my fingers. then after the reboot I can't unlock my phone, after entering my pin screen lock make animation and returned back, so I need to tell go google assistant to open the Phone setting and only then I can use it normaly.

Oct 16, 2016
Hi, hope someone can help me as I'm lost already in trying to fix this.
About a week ago I had a notification to install some system update so I tapped on it and since then - the battery is draining like crazy. I even replaced the battery, thinking that it just went bad but it seems that the update isn't stopping or maybe there's something else happening.

Over the night the battery loses 50% constantly. I generated a bugreport to check with Battery Historian but can't figure out what to do now to fix this drain. The CPU never seems to stop running.

Could someone give me a hint on how to get back to normal?
I tried:
- Rebooting with/without root multiple times
- Clearing all app caches
- Resetting network settings

Attachments

• bugreport.zip
    9.9 MB · Views: 2
  • photo_2021-11-20 08.48.16.jpeg
    photo_2021-11-20 08.48.16.jpeg
    91.1 KB · Views: 14
Oct 16, 2016
Hi, hope someone can help me as I'm lost already in trying to fix this.
About a week ago I had a notification to install some system update so I tapped on it and since then - the battery is draining like crazy. I even replaced the battery, thinking that it just went bad but it seems that the update isn't stopping or maybe there's something else happening.

Over the night the battery loses 50% constantly. I generated a bugreport to check with Battery Historian but can't figure out what to do now to fix this drain. The CPU never seems to stop running.

Could someone give me a hint on how to get back to normal?
I tried:
- Rebooting with/without root multiple times
- Clearing all app caches
- Resetting network settings
Answering myself, maybe it will be helpful for somebody. The culprit was the OTA_UPDATE process that kept trying to download an update. After a dirty flash of the Pixel Experience ROM - the issue has been fixed.

Top Liked Posts