• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][10.0/11.0][S10e/S10/S10+] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/09/11]

Search This thread

GantengMania

Jul 22, 2015
Hello, I hope someone can help me.

I came from the official LOS 18.1, flashed corsicanu's TWRP, and flashed PixelExperience_Plus_beyond0lte-11.0-20211003-0523-UNOFFICIAL.zip. Now my phone is stuck at bootloader unlocked warning. I can't turn off my phone no matter how long I press the power button so I can't try entering recovery or download mode.

I have S10e.

Knusteple

Jan 15, 2016
I've already instaled this room and have a problem with fingerprint settings, I can't add my fingers. then after the reboot I can't unlock my phone, after entering my pin screen lock make animation and returned back, so I need to tell go google assistant to open the Phone setting and only then I can use it normaly.
Got the same problem after installing magisk, did you solve this problem?

acagostino

Nov 12, 2016
Funzionano le app bancarie e quella di Mcdonald s senza magisk vorrei usarla quotidianamente grazie

acagostino

Nov 12, 2016
Funzionano le app bancarie e quella di Mcdonald s senza magisk vorrei usarla quotidianamente grazie .mi date una risposta grrazie

Translated by GT: The banking apps work and the Mcdonald s app without magisk I would like to use it daily thank you give me an answer thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience (PE Plus) for Samsung Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+ [beyond0lte/beyond1lte/beyond2lte]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    REMEMBER IF YOU WANT MAGISK - FLASH MAGISK BOOT IMAGE FROM HERE, DON'T TRY FLASHING MAGISK ZIP

android 10

Download S10e build from pixeldrain website
    Download S10 build from pixeldrain website
    Download S10+ build from pixeldrain website

Download S10e Plus build from pixeldrain website
    Download S10 Plus build from pixeldrain website
    Download S10+ Plus ,build from pixeldrain website

Android 11
    Download October release of Pixel Experience Plus for all devices

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

OK so I see in thread several people report Fingerprint Sensor (variable reliability) and no VoLTE so why isn't the OP updated?

I'd so love a working PE for this phone :(

1. No known bug with Fingerprint Sensor. - The reliability is same as stock samsung, only notable thing is when enrolling you have to tap the scanner rather than tap and hold, but that has nothing to do with the fingerprint scanner reliability, and is down to the way AOSP handles the scanning.

2.l VoLTE is clearly not available in any AOSP based ROM on any samsung phone so some common sense should be taken account of here.

If you're looking to have VoLTE, I would stay away from custom ROMs not based on stock, or go to another device as it is highly unlikely to ever work on a Samsung due to its implementation.

Also noting the above, the rom is stable for daily use.
    Hi, hope someone can help me as I'm lost already in trying to fix this.
    About a week ago I had a notification to install some system update so I tapped on it and since then - the battery is draining like crazy. I even replaced the battery, thinking that it just went bad but it seems that the update isn't stopping or maybe there's something else happening.

Over the night the battery loses 50% constantly. I generated a bugreport to check with Battery Historian but can't figure out what to do now to fix this drain. The CPU never seems to stop running.

Could someone give me a hint on how to get back to normal?
    I tried:
    - Rebooting with/without root multiple times
    - Clearing all app caches
    - Resetting network settings
    Answering myself, maybe it will be helpful for somebody. The culprit was the OTA_UPDATE process that kept trying to download an update. After a dirty flash of the Pixel Experience ROM - the issue has been fixed.