First off wanted to thank ALL friends who were involved creating this Q for our beloved axon7. It took us a long time but we made it :highfive:About Lineage OS:
lineal descent from an ancestor; ancestry or pedigree.
a sequence of species each of which is considered to have evolved from its predecessor.
LineageOS (Lineage Android Distribution) members or anyone else on this website is not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
Attention! The bootloader needs to be unlocked!
0. unlocked, suited twrp ( i'm using twrp3218), oreo bootstack (i'm using universal one) of your choice...you know the drill, preferable already on a custom Pie rom
1. Copy LineageOS zip, optional gapps 10.0 ( i'm using nano) and magisk 20.4 to your device
2. Boot into twrp recovery (first backup your existing stuff)
3. Wipe cache, system, vendor & data
4. Flash ROM
5. Flash gapps (optional)
6. Flash Magisk 20.4 (optional)
7. Reboot and enjoy !
* camera may not be working on first boot, if so reboot a couple of times and it will
What is CAF?
Code Aurora, a Linux Foundation Collaborative Project, hosts tested open source software code needed to provide upstream enablement for innovative, performance optimized, network connectivity and related ecosystems to support system on a chip (SoC) products. It also serves as a staging area for open source code that is submitted to various upstream projects such as the Linux kernel and Android. CAF also mirrors key upstream projects for use by the community.
Sources, Changes, & Wiki:
Source | Changes | Axon 7 Wiki | Lineage OS
and all testers
Download : LATEST 17.06.2020 LineageOS 17.1 for axon7
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS/android
Kernel Source: https://github.com/OrdenKrieger/android_kernel_zte_msm8996
ROM OS Version: 10.x
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
ROM Firmware Required: O bootloader + region modem
Based On: LineageOS
Sec. Patch : 2020-05-05
Last Updated: 2020-09-17