[ROM][10.0][A5/A7 2017] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

Fauzi Trimulyanto

May 24, 2016

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Samsung Galaxy A5/A7 2017 [a5y17lte/a7y17lte]

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound / vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][10.0][A5/A7 2017] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/08/15], ROM for the Samsung Galaxy A Series 2017 A3, A5, A7

Contributors
letsmakecakes
Source Code: https://github.com/PixelExperience

ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x

Version Information
Stable

Created 2020-08-15
Last Updated 2020-08-18
great

TheLynxVIII

May 10, 2020
Here to report a common and well reported bug, camera sometimes freeze or doesn't work properly, have to restart the phone to get it back for a time. Rerporting because it would be really nice to fix that. Thank you in advance

MsyPerdana

Jan 8, 2021
My camera so terrible and then i try to download GCam from Play store, and there is say GCam not compatible with this version(A7 2017), im using 10 Plus Pixel experience also

please help how to fix this, thanks.

cliffyboro

• Oct 4, 2010
    Does anyone have proximity sensor issues on a5? I just flashed my rom but now when i make a call, the screen goes off as if it is at my ear. Didn't do this on stock rom.

Just tried the App "Sensor Test" and the proximity test gave no results

Erfan1

Mar 9, 2021
    Hello and thanks to the manufacturer of the ROM, you made good progress and I hope you are successful, but I think ROMs with one ui base work better on A7 and A5 phones, and I wish you could use this base. Thank you again for this 10 ROM🙏.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Samsung Galaxy A5/A7 2017 [a5y17lte/a7y17lte]

What is this?
      Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
      Wifi
      RIL
      Mobile data
      GPS
      Camera
      Flashlight
      Camcorder
      Bluetooth
      Fingerprint reader
      Face unlock
      NFC
      Lights
      Sound / vibration

Known issues
      Nothing yet
      You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
      Download

Translation
      Help with project translation

Stay tuned
      Our Telegram channel
      Our blog

XDA:DevDB Information
      [ROM][10.0][A5/A7 2017] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/08/15], ROM for the Samsung Galaxy A Series 2017 A3, A5, A7

Contributors
      letsmakecakes
      Source Code: https://github.com/PixelExperience

ROM OS Version: Android 10
      ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x

Version Information

Created 2020-08-15
      Last Updated 2020-08-18
      Builds will be available on Pixel Official Website from now on . Check https://download.pixelexperience.org/ for all future updates.
      Reserved

Changelog :

------------
      - Initial Build
      Reserved

The Entire Credit Goes to the official LineageOS Developer and all the people who have worked hard to get this far . Please go to his profile and Hit thanks as much as you want :) .Also if you want this project going do let us know with a feedback . :)
      We will be rolling out official update pretty soon for both A5 and A7 :) Cheers! Also if you have any suggestion for GoogleCamera ( that has everything working ) you can link me to it . I can add it by default on the ROM.