[ROM][10.0][ABANDONED] AOSPExtended 7.1

Search This thread

cityneversleepz

Feb 7, 2011
Dallas, TX
www.sunqifitness.com
Good to know, but updating to 7.1 will bring many improvements and features. I am really glad you enjoy AEX. There's no way to prevent G3 from overheating, you can only prevent it a bit longer from throttling.
thank you. I'm on the 7.1 now. It is really smooth. I tested my set up for 30 minutes and it does fine. I forgot to mention, I leave it charging also because I can't risk it turning off however I am going to test from a full charge without charging to see if it makes an hour. If it does then I don't need to plug in. This is one of two devices I'm using so it's more or less a backup. I have an old v20 also and it's stock rom is excellent but now my business is depending on these phones that were just gathering dust. Crazy how things play out! Thanks so much for your work. And for anyone else, I did get some force closes with the system phone. Installing google phone and making it the default solved that. Magisk 20.1 seems to be the most stable Magisk for this build imho.

nefsim

Dec 12, 2011
It works pretty well. Moreover, the double lock feature works. Are there any new updates? Thanks.

YukiCRO

Apr 13, 2017
Rijeka
This new update improved performance and bugs that I mention. Didn't noticed anything weird for now. But really wish to have some audio equalizer app, tried flashing AudioFX but doesn't work. Any recommendation ?

BZ0RG

Jan 28, 2018
Should I use KingRoot or I can try Magisk ?
I would not recommend kingroot at all unless you are still on lollipop!

Go with magisk it is pretty simple:
-Flash magisk zip through twrp (i.e 20.3)
-Reboot into system and make sure root access is available into magisk manager app
-Install viper4android (get it from XDA or telegram), it should ask for root and prompt a message to install the driver, click yes and hopefully your device will reboot with successful installation of said driver
-Enhance your listening experience by tweaking the settings.

Reactions: YukiCRO

YukiCRO

Apr 13, 2017
Rijeka
I would not recommend kingroot at all unless you are still on lollipop!

Go with magisk it is pretty simple:
-Flash magisk zip through twrp (i.e 20.3)
-Reboot into system and make sure root access is available into magisk manager app
-Install viper4android (get it from XDA or telegram), it should ask for root and prompt a message to install the driver, click yes and hopefully your device will reboot with successful installation of said driver
-Enhance your listening experience by tweaking the settings.

But I also read that Viper4Android has problems with Magisk on Android 10. can I grant root access to Viper4Android before Magisk ?

BZ0RG

Jan 28, 2018
But I also read that Viper4Android has problems with Magisk on Android 10. can I grant root access to Viper4Android before Magisk ?
My daily phone is running Android 9 so I haven't extensively tried on Android 10.
Magisk allows you to grant or deny root access, so I am not sure about how you may grant root access without it???

Last edited:
Hi, I don't see any device compatibility list.

How can we know before flashing ?

Thanks for your help

If you see your device here, it's compatible :)

WiCcYHV.png

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts