[ROM][10.0] Android Open Source Illusion Project [Cheeseburger][Dumpling][Official]

Search This thread

OmkarTheAndroid

May 6, 2013
logo.png

Code:
[B][CENTER]**** Disclaimer: I'm not responsible if you destroy your device. Use at your own risk!!! ****[/CENTER][/B]
Android Open Source illusion Project

About us:
AOSIP is a quality custom ROM based purely on AOSP. Twisted with the latest features and blended with stability. We strive for perfection and it shows.

Team Illusion:

Josh Fox (xlxfoxxlx)
Akhil Narang
Harsh Shandilya
Anirudh Gupta

Bug reporting:

• DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
  • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
  • If it is a random reboot, grab dmesg . (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
  • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
  • Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.

Source code:

Latest Downloads:

Credit/Thanks:

Mike Williams (founder and creator of AOSiP)
Google for Android and AOSP
LineageOS
ABC ROM
AquariOS
BootleggersROM
Dirty Unicorns
PixelExperience
OmniROM
CarbonROM
nathanchance
---------
Other projects whose work helped us to create this
And last but not the least, all our testers, who have helped us to squash many bugs so that we can try to release builds that as are flawless as possible

ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: OxygenOS 10.0.0
Based On: AOSP

Last edited:

mike6a

Jun 27, 2010
Kansas City, MO
So glad to see this update

Great timing with this update. Spent all day yesterday trying to get my phone working correctly on Android 10 software. Had issues with auto rotation on some Bluetooth on others. Everything is perfect with this one. Thank you so much for making my 5T run better than new again.

Reactions: freyrnygaard

CaptainKnox

Sep 13, 2016
Kolkata
OnePlus 5
Xiaomi Mi A3
Woah! Great! Instructions, btw? And what are the fastboot and boot images on the download page?

Edit: Just flashed the ROM with OOS10-H firmware. Used for sometime. Screen recorder doesn't record internal audio and no long screenshot present. Call recording fails for some reason (maybe permission issue, ig). Overall, EZ.

Last edited:

OmkarTheAndroid

May 6, 2013
Woah! Great! Instructions, btw? And what are the fastboot and boot images on the download page?

Edit: Just flashed the ROM with OOS10-H firmware. Used for sometime. Screen recorder doesn't record internal audio and no long screenshot present. Call recording fails for some reason (maybe permission issue, ig). Overall, EZ.

Fixes for internal call recording haven't been merged yet, you can track em on https://review.aosip.dev/q/topic:+audio , as for longshot I doubt that'd be added, I'll check for call recording.

Thanks for reporting :)

Reactions: fosunite

OmkarTheAndroid

May 6, 2013
Great timing with this update. Spent all day yesterday trying to get my phone working correctly on Android 10 software. Had issues with auto rotation on some Bluetooth on others. Everything is perfect with this one. Thank you so much for making my 5T run better than new again.

Nice, glad to know everything worked out for you :)

Reactions: mike6a

mike6a

Jun 27, 2010
Kansas City, MO
Google Camera force closes

Is anyone else experiencing force close with Google camera. not a huge deal just switched to the Lineageos camera that was installed with the ROM Just curious if it was just on my side?

d1n0x

Oct 4, 2010
Thank you so much for keeping OP5/t alive! :)

Does it make a difference if we flash the Gapps version or the official one with a gapps package?

Also, it says Firmware 10.0.0 is required, so will we have to flash the first stable firmware or will it work with Hotfix 1?

OmkarTheAndroid

May 6, 2013
Thank you so much for keeping OP5/t alive! :)

Does it make a difference if we flash the Gapps version or the official one with a gapps package?

Also, it says Firmware 10.0.0 is required, so will we have to flash the first stable firmware or will it work with Hotfix 1?

both stable and hotfix firmware are similar so both work

Reactions: d1n0x

e'd'c'v'b

Jun 19, 2020
op5 flash AOSiP-10-Official-cheeseburger-20200618.zip, no network,and display "com.android.phone keeps stopping", what is the problem?

mike6a

Jun 27, 2010
Kansas City, MO
Which camera package did you attempt at installing? Also which version of dotfix did you install?

The Google Camera I have installed that is force closing is version 7.4 and as far as the Dotfix I have never installed that on any of my Roms never saw or understood the need for it. Camera always seemed to work fine for me I have of course seem all the yalk about Dotfix ever since this phone came out. My Google camera just insatlled when my apps backed up from Google during install probably from an old save.

d1n0x

Oct 4, 2010
The Google Camera I have installed that is force closing is version 7.4 and as far as the Dotfix I have never installed that on any of my Roms never saw or understood the need for it. Camera always seemed to work fine for me I have of course seem all the yalk about Dotfix ever since this phone came out. My Google camera just insatlled when my apps backed up from Google during install probably from an old save.
The missing dotfix might be the cause of the force close. On PA you don't get a viewfinder if there is no dotfix.
I use Nikita v1.7 and dotfix 5.6 and everything is working fine

deepongi

Recognized Developer
Jul 12, 2008
Portugal
OnePlus 9
Samsung Galaxy Watch 5

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo.png

Code:
    [B][CENTER]**** Disclaimer: I'm not responsible if you destroy your device. Use at your own risk!!! ****[/CENTER][/B]
    Android Open Source illusion Project

About us:
    AOSIP is a quality custom ROM based purely on AOSP. Twisted with the latest features and blended with stability. We strive for perfection and it shows.

Team Illusion:

Josh Fox (xlxfoxxlx)
    Akhil Narang
    Harsh Shandilya
    Anirudh Gupta

Bug reporting:

• DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab dmesg . (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    • Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.

Source code:

Latest Downloads:

Credit/Thanks:

Mike Williams (founder and creator of AOSiP)
    Google for Android and AOSP
    LineageOS
    ABC ROM
    AquariOS
    BootleggersROM
    Dirty Unicorns
    PixelExperience
    OmniROM
    CarbonROM
    nathanchance
    ---------
    Other projects whose work helped us to create this
    And last but not the least, all our testers, who have helped us to squash many bugs so that we can try to release builds that as are flawless as possible

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: OxygenOS 10.0.0
    Based On: AOSP
    Rom has been updated if any of you haven't noticed

13th August, 2020 release

Add burn in protection for custom lockscreen clocks
    Fix NPE on SFUNY lockscreen clock style
    Fix NPE on divided lines lockscreen clock
    Add ability to change font style for new clocks
    Reduce some crashes
    Cache pin algorithms
    Cache the global proxy to avoid fetching it for every request
    Cache KeyStoreService
    Refactor killapp implementation
    Fix notification ticker layout
    overlay: drop some configs
    Disable statusbar time refresh when screen off
    Add back button for freeform window
    Force-enable permissions hub
    Smoother Upload and Download Animation for network traffic
    Longer wifi scan interval
    Remove child when a new view is added
    Inline screenshot trigger with AOSP values
    Drop custom white and black accents
    Settings: Avoid enforcing weird backgrounds
    Fix customseekbar "min" value calls
    Add POSP Volume styles

kernel updates by @poad42
    fix blackscreen on nikgcam
    switch to qcom implementation for qcom effects
    switch back to caf powerhal from pixel
    switch to aosp telephony stack
    update display, media and audio to latest caf tag
    Unfortunately, this ROM does contain a bluetooth bug that is also found in many other ROMs.

Steps to reproduce bug:
    1. Call someone using a bluetooth earpiece/headset
    2. Transfer the call to your phone's speakerphone
    3. Transfer the call back to your bluetooth device
    4. The other party can no longer hear you.

For the other party to hear you, you must transfer the call to your handset first (all parties can be heard) then you can transfer the call back to your bluetooth device (all parties can be heard). The problem occurs when you attempt to transfer the call from the speakerphone directly to your bluetooth device.

From my testing of various custom ROMs, NitrogenOS seems to be one of the few ROMs that has bluetooth working properly. @OmkarTheAndroid, I've attached the log of this bug (taken on MSM Xtended) which may or may not help you squash this very pesky bug. (I hope it does!) I love the ROM updater in AOSiP and I wish all devs would implement an updater in their ROM. It makes updating the ROM much easier! :highfive:
    I have this rom for almost 1.5 months and i am currently running the version that is released on 4th august. Tried out the steps you have mentioned but i could not reproduce that behaviour so far. Did it on whatsapp and phonecalls over simcards. I ve done it with a jbl bt450 headset
    My model is a Cheeseburger.

Above all else it runs very stable since i had an uptime like 200hrs. Back in the aosip 9.0 it kind of failed to unlock the phone via pattern, so that it keeps repeating me to unlock the phone again although i got the right pattern. That kind of error i dont encounter in the aosip 10.

Keep up the good work!
    what is the meaning of Gapps in the downloaded section? it means already included gapps?
    Yes