[B][CENTER]**** Disclaimer: I'm not responsible if you destroy your device. Use at your own risk!!! ****[/CENTER][/B]
Android Open Source illusion Project
AOSIP is a quality custom rom based purely on GOOGLE AOSP source since 6.0 release. Twisted with the latest features and blended with stability. We strive for perfection and it shows.
Josh Fox (xlxfoxxlx)
Take a backup first from your actual system!
- Before instaling, make sure you are running the latest Oreo firmware from the latest HTC Sense.
- If you are encrypted but running an AOSP ROM then you're fine. If you come from Sense, take a full backup of all your data, boot into TWRP and format data (the option which requires you to type "yes") and clean flash accordingly. This is due to encryption changes. Do not skip this step or you will be locked out of your system by a password prompt.
- If you are coming from any other ROM wiping /system & /data is strongly recommended
- Download the latest build ( links are below).
- Reboot to TWRP.
- Flash the latest build.
- Reboot and enjoy (as much as currently possible)
- IceView case
- IMS - VOLTE
- SeLinux permissive ( will be fixed when the bugs are fixed )
Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred (please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing).
If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg (do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot, a logcat after a reboot is useless).
Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved.
- AOSiP Team & Contributors
- Code Aurora Forum
Special thank you who send me donations: ( both AOSiP & LOS )
- @The Fer-Shiz-Nizzle
AOSiP Gerrit Review
[ROM] [10.0] AOSiP 10.0 UNOFFICIAL Builds (pme) , ROM for the HTC 10
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Firmware Required: OREO
Last Updated 2020-05-10