[ROM] [10.0] AOSiP 10.0 UNOFFICIAL Builds (pme)

fagyi

Jan 22, 2012
BUDAPEST

Code:
[B][CENTER]**** Disclaimer: I'm not responsible if you destroy your device. Use at your own risk!!! ****[/CENTER][/B]

Android Open Source illusion Project

About us:

AOSIP is a quality custom rom based purely on GOOGLE AOSP source since 6.0 release. Twisted with the latest features and blended with stability. We strive for perfection and it shows.​

Team Illusion:

Josh Fox (xlxfoxxlx)
Akhil Narang
Sri Harsha​

Instructions:

Take a backup first from your actual system!
  1. Before instaling, make sure you are running the latest Oreo firmware from the latest HTC Sense.
  2. If you are encrypted but running an AOSP ROM then you're fine. If you come from Sense, take a full backup of all your data, boot into TWRP and format data (the option which requires you to type "yes") and clean flash accordingly. This is due to encryption changes. Do not skip this step or you will be locked out of your system by a password prompt.
  3. If you are coming from any other ROM wiping /system & /data is strongly recommended
  4. Download the latest build ( links are below).
  5. Reboot to TWRP.
  6. Flash the latest build.
  7. Reboot and enjoy (as much as currently possible)

Downloads:

ROM: AOSiP-10-Quiche-pme-20200510.zip

GAPPS: OPENGApps

Known Issues:
  1. IceView case
  2. IMS - VOLTE
  3. SlowMo??
  4. SeLinux permissive ( will be fixed when the bugs are fixed )

Reporting bugs:

Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred (please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing).
If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg (do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot, a logcat after a reboot is useless).

Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved.

Credits:
  1. AOSiP Team & Contributors
  2. Code Aurora Forum

Special thank you who send me donations: ( both AOSiP & LOS )
- @The Fer-Shiz-Nizzle
- @fantamadnesss
- @_Sherrif
- @Roocher
- @scutworker
- @synaesthesics
- @MrN1484
- @Galdrapiu
- @Chucktr
- @guest
- @kdrkdr
- @heyChristo

Source code:

AOSiP Gerrit Review
Kernel source
Device source
Vendor source

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM] [10.0] AOSiP 10.0 UNOFFICIAL Builds (pme) , ROM for the HTC 10

Contributors
fagyi
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Firmware Required: OREO

Version Information

Created 2019-10-29
Last Updated 2020-05-10

abdullahsulman

Nov 21, 2013
@fagyi after using the latest build .. iv noticed a little bit of stutter in general UI and games compared to previous version. did anything change in code to cause this effect ?

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

[/COLOR @fagyi after using the latest build .. iv noticed a little bit of stutter in general UI and games compared to previous version. did anything change in code to cause this effect ?

andybones

Recognized Contributor / Inactive Recognized Devel
May 18, 2010
Upstate NY
@fagyi after using the latest build .. iv noticed a little bit of stutter in general UI and games compared to previous version. did anything change in code to cause this effect ?

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

[/COLOR @fagyi after using the latest build .. iv noticed a little bit of stutter in general UI and games compared to previous version. did anything change in code to cause this effect ?

The sources are in the OP.

"Source code:

AOSiP Gerrit Review
Kernel source
Device source
Vendor source
"

abdullahsulman

Nov 21, 2013
Hi @fagyi I found some tiny bugs...
1 no search option in settings...
2 digital wellbeing dosen't work
3 no Option for Any customization ☹
4 when you use recent apps ... I mean swipe up or recent button... You should try twice to show the apps...
Sorry for my bad english.
You are our honor @fagyi .
Fingerprint scanner as home button not working but does vibrate when you press.
adding this line at the end of buil.prop ' qemu.hw.mainkeys=0 ' in system>system directory solves the navigation issues

S.K.A.R

Aug 22, 2016
Saveh
Hi @fagyi I found some tiny bugs...
1 no search option in settings...
2 digital wellbeing dosen't work
3 no Option for Any customization ☹
4 when you use recent apps ... I mean swipe up or recent button... You should try twice to show the apps...
Sorry for my bad english.
You are our honor @fagyi .
Hey all I just clean flashed again the rom with opengapps aroma... And enabled again navbar with root...disabled hw keys...
Solutions 1, 2, 4 solved... Just 3 remains that I know dear @fagyi will add on next updates???