• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][10.0] AOSIP DerpFest Alpha Unofficial [03.11.19]

Search This thread

rudiratlos57

Mar 25, 2016
Kalletal
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Hello, I had to realize that the 2nd sim card is not displayed as disconnected, even a call is still possible, but when I am called on the 2nd sim card, I am not available
but get a message from the answering machine of my provider, someone has tried to call me,
with Android 9 or miui_MIMAX3Global_V11.0.5.0.PEDMIXM_Pie no problems.
Known error? and - or are there already solutionsg?

Otherwise great Rome, a big thank you for your work and for keeping our Max3 alive.

By the way, the above error occurs on all Android 10 Roms.

And please decode my bad English, but at the age of 62 it learns to slow down

Skyllery

Somebody already Tested which gcam version works well on this?

Try TRCamera, it's the most stable i used. If you have telegram go find it on our telegram group, will be easier.

Regards

BTW with all changes with November Security patch (broken RILs, etc), i decided to stop updates to derpfest until it's easier to build. Because no time to fix all of these.

Margulis

Nov 17, 2019
Try TRCamera, it's the most stable i used. If you have telegram go find it on our telegram group, will be easier.

Regards

BTW with all changes with November Security patch (broken RILs, etc), i decided to stop updates to derpfest until it's easier to build. Because no time to fix all of these.
Share link on telegram channel

wabbitoidi

Jun 9, 2019
Moto G Power

@Skyllery. Would you recommend that we use another ROM to get updates or do you think that Derpfest will eventually become stable enough for you to build it? I can wait if it is going to be a short time, but if it's dead, I guess I should look at your other ROMs.

Hen Ry

Oct 21, 2012
Saxony
This one I wanted to translate. IMG_20200125_103721.jpg

Gesendet von meinem Mi Max 3 mit Tapatalk

Skyllery

This one I wanted to translate.

Gesendet von meinem Mi Max 3 mit Tapatalk

Basically derpfest is based on aosip, so they merge aosip translations. I can't find any translation project in derpfest right now.

For the answer it's still the same I think it's better to wait new build if I still be able to build it. Since November I'm sure they had improved the translations. I saw German adds in January for text clock for exemple.

Regards

lasercatslol

Jan 31, 2020
About a possible bug I've encountered, Google Maps works fine with finding my location and keeping it updated, but when I set a destination and start navigation, my location is stuck at the initial starting point and navigation is effectively non functional, restarting and deleting cache didn't help so I'm just putting it out here for you knowledge.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FfgpKJDg.png

Code:
    [B]**** Disclaimer: I'm not responsible if you destroy your device. Use at your own risk!!! ****[/B]

Android Open Source illusion Project

About US:

AOSIP is a quality custom rom based purely on GOOGLE AOSP source since 6.0 release. Twisted with the latest features and blended with stability. We strive for perfection and it shows.

Team Illusion:

Josh Fox (xlxfoxxlx)
    Akhil Narang
    Shreesha Murthy
    Brett Montague
    Sri Harsha

Bugs:

- The FM radio app can't output to speaker (yet)​

Source Code:

Instructions

For a clean Flash

* ** Make sure you're running the latest TWRP Recovery (highly recommand OrangeFox)
    1) Copy Derpfest zip, Firmware zip, gapps zip and whatever you need
    2) Boot into Recovery
    3) Wipe cache, system, & data
    4) Flash Firmware
    5) Flash ROM
    6) Flash gapps
    7) Reboot system

For an update (dirty) flash
    1) Copy files
    2) Boot into recovery
    3) Flash firmware (if it was updated) if not go to 4
    4) Flash the ROM update let
    5) wipe dalvik & cache
    6) Reboot system

Downloads:

Firmware 9.9.3

Download ROM
    Mirror

GAPPS ALREADY INCLUDED
    BUILDED WITH AFR KERNEL

Credit/Thanks:

Mike Williams(founder and creator of AOSiP)
    Google
    Dirty Unicorns
    Ground Zero ROMs
    AICP
    ABC Rom
    Screwd
    Omni
    Krexus
    Cyanogenmod
    LineageOS
    SlimRoms

BIG THANKS!
    I would like to say a big thank you to everyone who contributed to the development of this device.

XDA:DevDB Information
    AOSiP DerpFest, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi Max 3

Contributors
    Skyllery, Franssen, MrColdbird
    ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: 9.9.3
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2019-11-03

Created 2019-11-03
    Last Updated 2019-11-03
    @Skyllery, with this compilation if you recognize me the external SD.
    The wipes I have made have been the ones you comment on in the initial post.
    I want to do the test by performing a clean installation of the rom, in case that's where the problem lies, doing all the wipes before installing the rom.
    I will keep commenting.
    By the way, perfect rom in terms of customization.
    Thanks for your work
    Fix Bluetooth Icon

First, comment that it is the best rom with customization on Android 10 for our Mi Max 3.
    Knowing that it is a first version, I am sure that the bugs that have been detected will be fixed soon.
    If you allow me, I will inform you of the bugs I have seen:
    - The bluetooth symbol always appears, even if it is not lit.
    - Even if Wifi is activated, when you restart the smartphone it is not activated. You have to activate it again.

Regards

Dear, @Feligres
    For fix bluetooth icon show permanently on statusbar.
    - Go to settings > DerpQuest > Status bar > System Icons > (Enable) Show bluetooth only when connected
    is google maps working fine? because in every other rom my device freezes and it reboots by itself when im launching it.