• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][10.0][AOSPA] PARANOID ANDROID Quartz 4 [21/07/2020]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

yousof.kakhki

Jan 12, 2016
absolutely amazing rom for mi 9 se, highest stabilty i have seen among other custom roms.
btw i cant get any google camera 's video stabilization to work . the videos are shaky despite the stabliziation is enabled in the app setting,
video stabilization is the only feature i miss from miui :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    9806993765133c6b6698da4954f430944915c3803aa24bfcd59be4893f96d07f40ffa054.jpg

We are very excited to announce the release of Paranoid Android Quartz, based on Android 10.

On the first launch, you’ll notice a clean setup with a beautiful wallpaper from Hampus Olsson, who teamed up with us again to create several beautiful pieces of artwork. Hampus is a multi-disciplinary artist whose design stands for itself and we’re glad to have him onboard. We also added further UI touches that we believe enhance the overall user experience. You can find all of the Paranoid Android wallpapers and many more in the Abstruct app, included in our builds.

Our builds are based on the Code Aurora Forum Android base, which is optimized for Qualcomm platforms and has a higher degree of performance, battery life, and functionality compared to the Android Open Source Project platform. The Paranoid Android team and contributors are focusing on squashing existing bugs, and implementing and improving features, performance, and stability. We are dedicated to providing a user experience with the stability that you can expect from stock ROMs with best-in-class performance and features to help you get the most out of your device.

Device-specific issues
    You tell me

Requirements
    FW 11.0.2.0 + BB 11.0.3.4
    https://mega.nz/file/W8gBRTJK#ZoDoH26FhT3B67KKpuJBZs4uRrrQheOEWp05SLAqtis

Download
    Gapps
    MOD EDIT: Link Removed

Vanilla

Changelogs

Features:
    -Fully CAF based
    -Fully compatibility with Audio Mod by @iamphoenix01
    -ParanoidDoze (AOD, lift to wake, dt2w...)
    -Edge lighting
    -Face Unlock
    -Volume Panel completely redesigned
    -Data tile
    -Multi-User support
    -Microg support
    -/data and /cache f2fs support

Instructions

We highly recommend to use Zero_One SHRP Recovery from 1st March.

1. Flash FW + BB (Optional)
    2. Flash Paranoid Android Grus
    3. Flash Magisk (via add more zips) (Optional)

** Only required for the first flashing, and maybe optional.

Important / Useful links
    Paranoid Android Twitter

Kernel Source

Cheers and #StayParanoid!

XDA:DevDB Information
    ParanoidAndroid Grus, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi 9 SE

Contributors
    gran_lexu, Pengus77, Zero_One
    ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Stable
    Current Stable Version: Quartz 4
    Stable Release Date: 2020-07-21

Created 2020-07-21
    Last Updated 2020-07-21
    The channel from wich you would normally get updates / the download link doesn't exist any more / has changed the name, but you didn't update the link :/

The telegram channel is no longer accessible, the download link no longer exists and this project is dead?

Inviato dal mio Mi 9 SE utilizzando Tapatalk

Hello guys, the proyect is getting a rework, there was a big bug (bsod) so im reworking sources and a few more things, stay tunned.
    We are back guys! Thanks for waiting!

Features:
    -Fully CAF based
    -Fully compatibility with Audio Mod by @iamphoenix01
    -ParanoidDoze (AOD, lift to wake, dt2w...)
    -Edge lighting
    -Face Unlock
    -Volume Panel completely redesigned
    -Data tile
    -Multi-User support
    -Microg support
    -/data and /cache f2fs support
    I'm using 11.0.2 FW the one that is attached in this post. However, today i haven't had any restarts yet...:fingers-crossed:

Looking forward to the new update...:D:D

Yeah, those blobs are acting weirdly, as I sad almost ALL grus roms are getting random reboots.

AOSPA devs are almost on RC phase. That means that "Release Candidate" status is closer.
    Excellent news. Is this an official release? Which gapps uses? Since I prefer pico.
    Any bugs?
    Thanks again dude, this is great news for our Grus.

Hey, not unofficial but doesn't matter since I will keep it up to date so do not worry :)

It tracks Pixel Experience repo gapps however with Quartz 3 update I will release a vanilla version

No bugs so far ;)