[ROM]-[10.0]-Arrow OS-[X00T]-[UNOFFICIAL]-[2020-03-29]

Search This thread

So Called Engineer

May 15, 2018
Hyderabad
Big Update Guys-Stable-v1.0

Everything is fixed finally. Rom is super stable now. Lots of under the hood changes has been made..This rom also got system wide black theme which applies to Stock AOSP apps also. Now since everything is working fine...It is time to apply for official maintainership. Dont expect it to be quick..It might take some time...So meanwhile download the latest version,flash & enjoy.

Last edited:

ankshious

Apr 14, 2015
Kanpur, INDIA
Realme 7

Everything is fixed finally. Rom is super stable now. Lots of under the hood changes has been made..This rom also got system wide black theme which applies to Stock AOSP apps also. Now since everything is working fine...It is time to apply for official maintainership. Dont expect it to be quick..It might take some time...So meanwhile download the latest version,flash & enjoy.
Where and how to download?

nonobi

Dec 11, 2019
is there a longshot? if not, please add it because I need to work. and screenrecord too. I haven't tried your rom yet, but I'm interested if that feature is confirmed

pkm774

Mar 6, 2020
NewDelhi
is there a longshot? if not, please add it because I need to work. and screenrecord too. I haven't tried your rom yet, but I'm interested if that feature is confirmed

You should try it first buddy.....then ask for extra features:good:
ROM is awesome and smooth. Just download and flash it.:good:

Jan 24, 2020
You have to install gapps.zip in order to use apps like phone pe, google pe, bhim app, and many more apps that use google play services.

also, don't mess with the camera app settings, because it stopps taking picture if you do so.

also, system app installer crashes when uninstalling whatsapp after installing it. (this bug is in every stock based rom)

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk

So Called Engineer

May 15, 2018
Hyderabad
You have to install gapps.zip in order to use apps like phone pe, google pe, bhim app, and many more apps that use google play services.

also, don't mess with the camera app settings, because it stopps taking picture if you do so.

also, system app installer crashes when uninstalling whatsapp after installing it. (this bug is in every stock based rom)

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk

1.Obviously
2.Camera app is working fine for me. I even changed few settings and didnt faced any issues. If u face some then please take a logcat while u face that issue and send it to me.
3.This....I dont know it exists:laugh:

superTIMTIM

Apr 6, 2020
very tricky

Very good ROM,
1.but every time you reboot, the android system frame will appear, showing [There is an internal problem with your device, please contact the device manufacturer], very tricky, thank you !!
2.when using LINE to talk, the sound still comes out from the speaker, not from the receiver, it is very troublesome, thank you!!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2FArrowOS%2Fdocumentation%2Fblob%2Fmaster%2Fmisc%2Flogo.png%3Fraw%3Dtrue

Code:
    /*
     * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. 
    */
    About
    Arrow OS is an AOSP based project started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat. We added just the right and mostly used stuff that will be actually USEFUL at the end of the day, aiming to deliver smooth performance with better battery life.

Github: https://github.com/ArrowOS
    Code Review: http://review.arrowos.net
    E-Mail: [email protected]

Working:
    • Calls,SMS,Data
    • VoLTE
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • FM Radio
    • Hotspot
    • Fingerprint
    • Flashlight
    • GPS
    • SE Linux Enforcing
    • Banking Apps
    • Almost everything is working fine.

What's not
    None

How To Flash
    1. Download Rom and gapps(if needed)
    2. Go to recovery and Wipe System,Data,Dalvik,Cache,vendor
    3. Flash Rom.zip & (Gapps if you want to)
    4. Reboot & done.

Downloads

Rom: Google drive
    Gapps:OpenGapps
    protip: Use your favourite gallery app for viewing photos. Stock gallery also works just fine.

Source Code:Github
    Device sources:Kernel | Vendor | Device

Credits

AOSP
    Lineage
    ArrowOS
    Huge thanks to travarilo for his great work on X00T device tree.
    Huge thanks to pkm774 for his kind help in fixing hotspot issue.
    And Every developer and tester around the world.
    DM me if I forgot someone.:confused:

Press :good: if u like my work

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM]-[10.0]-Arrow OS-[X00TD]-[UNOFFICIAL]-[2020-03-16], ROM for the Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1

Contributors
    So Called Engineer
    Source Code: https://github.com/ArrowOS

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    SeLinux Status: Enforcing
    ROM Firmware Required: 059 & above
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.0
    Stable Release Date: 2020-03-29

Created 2020-03-06
    Last Updated 2020-03-29

Sorry, but still no luck, it's just 60 kb zip.
    Please,if possible made it easy.
    uploaded to google drive..now u wont face any problem...sorry for inconvenience...enjoy:D
    Great work... Any plans of applying for official maintainership ??
    Very good ROM,
    1.but every time you reboot, the android system frame will appear, showing [There is an internal problem with your device, please contact the device manufacturer], very tricky, thank you !!
    2.when using LINE to talk, the sound still comes out from the speaker, not from the receiver, it is very troublesome, thank you!!
    You use trb kernel
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone