[ROM][10.0][BERYLLIUM] Havoc-OS-3.x [OFFICIAL]

Aaskereija

Jun 22, 2013
Performance looks amazing, do you have any special settings like faster animations in dev settings?
Nope, everything related to animations is stock havoc and also i just flashed the kernel and adjusted nothing. But i guess it's what you already stated that there are different panels used

tsavman

Mar 13, 2011
Nope, everything related to animations is stock havoc and also i just flashed the kernel and adjusted nothing. But i guess it's what you already stated that there are different panels used
Flashed the kernel yesterday, overall performance feels snapier, but same touch response.
No special settings either, battery life seems pretty much the same so far, but too early to confirm any significant improvement or not.

REIGNZ3

Recognized Developer
Mar 30, 2015
Chembur
forum.xda-developers.com
New Update is out

Note: This is the last Android 10 Update.

Source Changelog:
• Merged December Security Patch
• Added translations for a few languages
• Other fixes and improvements

Device changelog:
• Add missing audio mixer path
• Add hotword input for hotword mic concurrency
• Fixed low mic audio input
• Update CarrierConfig Overlay from LA.UM.8.3.r1-08500-sdm845.0
• Update SilverCore kernel to 7.7

Download
https://sourceforge.net/projects/havoc-os/files/beryllium/

Renrenrenrenren

Feb 19, 2017
New Update is out

Note: This is the last Android 10 Update.

Source Changelog:
• Merged December Security Patch
• Added translations for a few languages
• Other fixes and improvements

Device changelog:
• Add missing audio mixer path
• Add hotword input for hotword mic concurrency
• Fixed low mic audio input
• Update CarrierConfig Overlay from LA.UM.8.3.r1-08500-sdm845.0
• Update SilverCore kernel to 7.7

Download
https://sourceforge.net/projects/havoc-os/files/beryllium/

It is sad to hear that this is the last update for Android 10. Still, thank you REIGN23 for making this great ROM. Thumbs up for you bro

davidbejar

May 8, 2011
Riobamba
Hey guys,

I´ve been using this ROM since last year, but the last 3 months I´ve noticed a downgrade in performance, sometimes I can feel the phone is having lag for a fraction of a second in some actions, like opening the GBoard to start typing, rotating the screen, opening settings app or changing apps with multitasking.
I just ran Geekbench 5 to check it´s score, and the performance has degraded a lot, from 2166 (multi-core) down to 1288.

Any ideas? I´ve heard Xiaomi has been releasing MIUI updates to slow down performance on our Poco F1, it´s not a new thing for a phone company, it´s also a very brave accusation but benchmarks are all there, numbers do not lie. But since I´m using this amazing custom ROM I don´t know if some of this is possible, we are not using MIUI any more.

Any ideas?

No power saving mode has been activated. Default ROM kernel Silvercore 7.7, latest December Havoc OS 3.12.
photo_2021-01-02_02-35-31.jpg

flash237

Jan 4, 2021
Hi

Currently running QQ2A.200405.005 build. Settings missing ota update. Do I need to wipe phone completely to manually flash newest version of havoc on my pocophone f1? or can i install update over existing build w/ only cache wipe?

ac130kz

Mar 25, 2015
Almaty
Hey guys,

I´ve been using this ROM since last year, but the last 3 months I´ve noticed a downgrade in performance, sometimes I can feel the phone is having lag for a fraction of a second in some actions, like opening the GBoard to start typing, rotating the screen, opening settings app or changing apps with multitasking.
I just ran Geekbench 5 to check it´s score, and the performance has degraded a lot, from 2166 (multi-core) down to 1288.

Any ideas? I´ve heard Xiaomi has been releasing MIUI updates to slow down performance on our Poco F1, it´s not a new thing for a phone company, it´s also a very brave accusation but benchmarks are all there, numbers do not lie. But since I´m using this amazing custom ROM I don´t know if some of this is possible, we are not using MIUI any more.

Any ideas?

No power saving mode has been activated. Default ROM kernel Silvercore 7.7, latest December Havoc OS 3.12.
View attachment 5174867
Got this result on Havoc 3.11, seems to be good.
Screenshot_20210105-222757.jpg

Hi

Currently running QQ2A.200405.005 build. Settings missing ota update. Do I need to wipe phone completely to manually flash newest version of havoc on my pocophone f1? or can i install update over existing build w/ only cache wipe?
I've been dirty flashing + wipe cache/dalvik every update, it works fine.

Reactions: davidbejar

iamsuperuser

Aug 15, 2011
Hyderabad
Such an awesome rom I love it.

I've been using this rom since my OnePlus 3t days.

Hope we get an A11 version too, I'd pay/donate to get it done but I'm totally broke, finding my happiness in using these roms.

Great project great maintenance 👍😀

nekubg

Sep 2, 2012
Thank you for your work! The ROM feels and looks great.
One question though: I am experiencing some sort of a parallax screen. The screen sort of moves/nudges around as I move my phone. I believe I may have overlooked this during the setup and now I can't turn this off.

Could you please help?

ishtiak02

Dec 14, 2015
London
Thank you for your work! The ROM feels and looks great.
One question though: I am experiencing some sort of a parallax screen. The screen sort of moves/nudges around as I move my phone. I believe I may have overlooked this during the setup and now I can't turn this off.

Could you please help?
You've probably enabled screen stabilization. You can disable it from quick settings

Reactions: nekubg