No wonder why the comment section is so toxic here tbh. People have just no clue about things even if they claim to do so, sadly it happened alot in this community and the sad thing that it was mostly coming from "knowledged" people.
This might be off-topic, but I couldn't think of a better place to post it.
Will there be a Havoc OS 4.X thread? I know 4.2 is already available, but since there's no single place where people give their feedback, I can't tell how good the builds are, so I'm currently sticking to A10.
Note: GApps versions of Havoc will be released for some devices.
The GApps version requires a clean flash. Vanilla = ROM, GApps = ROM + GApps
• Added new Partial screenshot implementation
• Added icon for Private dns
• Added more Custom clocks
• Improved Styles and wallpapers app
• Improved theming in Settings
• Improved QS multiuser icon animation
• Fixed Statusbar Camera icon size
• Fixed Screen off animations
• Removed Overlays from apps list
• Other fixes and improvements
• Ships with MIUI 220.127.116.11 Q blobs
• Some Fixes Here & There
• Switched to SELinux Enforcing
• Kernel : Upstream to v4.9.211
Download Links: MOD EDIT: Download link removed MOD EDIT: Download link removed
• Add Support For Anx Camera
• Switch To Permissive Selinux For Now
• Fixed Offline Charging Bug
• Fixed Audio glitch in Instagram and snapchat
• KERNEL : Import Some Wlan Changes From Xiaomi Q