[ROM][10.0][CHEESEBURGER] Pixel Experience [AOSP][TEN/PLUS][2020/07/20][EOL]

Search This thread

taboush98

Jun 15, 2013
Irbid
hello there , thanks for the support on this rom , there is an issue with gcam that some photos taken and some night sight shots doesn't get saved , i am hoping it will get fixed . thanks

Anti-root

Apr 27, 2018
City
www.meandros.com
Using Nova launcher and "freezing" Pixel launcher, recents does not work. Unfreezing Pixel launcher but keeping Nova launcher as default, it works.

Does this mean one cannot completely uninstall Pixel launcher?

Edit: I forgot to thank the developer for the smooth ROM and the absolutely best camera I have EVER experienced on OnePlus 5. I did not try them all, but, since Oreo, and through Pie, I have tried most ROMs and most cameras! This one is unbelievable! :good: :good:

Last edited:
M

Mr.C11

Hi!

Strange thing happened today. I could not unlock my phone. I restarted to recovery and I cannot decrypt my storage. Funny, because the phone worked well today, even 10 min before it happened. I know the passcode I clean flashed the ROM in december and did not face any issue so far. I can see the phone via adb when i boot to recovery but if I boot to rom (successfully) then systemui keeps restarting. I want to rescue my data, and the last solution is to completely wipe the device.
Do you have any suggestion?
Thanks for the help!

Anti-root

Apr 27, 2018
City
www.meandros.com
Hi!

Strange thing happened today. I could not unlock my phone. I restarted to recovery and I cannot decrypt my storage. Funny, because the phone worked well today, even 10 min before it happened. I know the passcode I clean flashed the ROM in december and did not face any issue so far. I can see the phone via adb when i boot to recovery but if I boot to rom (successfully) then systemui keeps restarting. I want to rescue my data, and the last solution is to completely wipe the device.
Do you have any suggestion?
Thanks for the help!

A tentative suggestion -- because I am not sure this is your problem. If you Google it, or XDA-it, you can find which files you need to delete (from Recovery Explorer), so that your phone does not need password, or fingerprint. Then you can boot normally. Have you flashed "No Verity 4"? As I said... tentative...

M

Mr.C11

A tentative suggestion -- because I am not sure this is your problem. If you Google it, or XDA-it, you can find which files you need to delete (from Recovery Explorer), so that your phone does not need password, or fingerprint. Then you can boot normally. Have you flashed "No Verity 4"? As I said... tentative...

Thank you for your help, but this is not a solution for my problem. I cannot decrypt my data so I cannot find these files... Nevermind, I've formatted my data....

itsjoeoui

Mar 9, 2017
Montreal
itsjoeoui.com
Using Nova launcher and "freezing" Pixel launcher, recents does not work. Unfreezing Pixel launcher but keeping Nova launcher as default, it works.

Does this mean one cannot completely uninstall Pixel launcher?

Edit: I forgot to thank the developer for the smooth ROM and the absolutely best camera I have EVER experienced on OnePlus 5. I did not try them all, but, since Oreo, and through Pie, I have tried most ROMs and most cameras! This one is unbelievable! :good: :good:

I won't recommend you to delete any system apps

SchWeinSAuG

Sep 7, 2013
OnePlus 5
OnePlus 8 Pro
hello companions

flashed the rom yesterday, so far i am pretty happy with it.
its snappy not overloaded and battery life seems pretty good so far.
one of the reasons why i switched from lineageos and xxx was to be able to use the 7.2 GCam.
the camera within the rom work, but is outdated. tried to update it but wont install.
GCam_5beta6-7.2.018
how can i install an update for the camera?
tried to uninstall it via titanium backup, didnt work either...

thanks!

Anti-root

Apr 27, 2018
City
www.meandros.com
hello companions

one of the reasons why i switched from lineageos and xxx was to be able to use the 7.2 GCam.
the camera within the rom work, but is outdated. tried to update it but wont install.
GCam_5beta6-7.2.018

thanks!

In my comment above, I praised the camera in this ROM... and I have used, in OOS and other ROMs, many cameras, including all the well known ones. From your comment, I assume that the camera installed in this ROM is GCam, but lower edition than 7.2. So, you really think that 7.2 will be better? What if there are some other parameters, which only the developer knows? I do not know, I am just asking, because I would also like the camera to be better - the best.

Is it not better to ask the developer that in his next update, he includes an update for the camera also?

Reactions: SchWeinSAuG

SchWeinSAuG

Sep 7, 2013
OnePlus 5
OnePlus 8 Pro
In my comment above, I praised the camera in this ROM... and I have used, in OOS and other ROMs, many cameras, including all the well known ones. From your comment, I assume that the camera installed in this ROM is GCam, but lower edition than 7.2. So, you really think that 7.2 will be better? What if there are some other parameters, which only the developer knows? I do not know, I am just asking, because I would also like the camera to be better - the best.

Is it not better to ask the developer that in his next update, he includes an update for the camera also?

well yeah,
... you pretty much nailed it. i really dont know if the latest mod of GCam is any better than the one which is within the Rom.
i bought the OP5 2 years ago for the reason that this mod was developed for the OP5 and for sure it is and was a nice phone.
At this time there have been just a few devs working on the mod, arnova, BSG .... and it was quickly becoming more and more popular, many more devs began to work on it for other phones.
i was used to update Gcam very regularly, and most of the time there were little enhancements to the previous versions.
Sadly this routine has come to an sudden end cause no dev ownes a OP5 anymore :p
perhaps its time to buy Google phone again.
but since my Nexus 5x burned to death, cause of an too weak chip, i thought it was the last google phone for me.

have a nice day!

Pho3nX

Jun 13, 2013
hello companions

GCam_5beta6-7.2.018

thanks!

GCam 7.2 is not compatible for OP5/T, it's the reason

Note from Urnyx05 - Telegram / XDA :

Urnyx05's GCam 7.2 does NOT work on OP5/T

Version 7.0 & 7.2 are exactly the same, 7.2 do not offer more features / stability

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

Ya you did something terribly wrong

I can tell you battery life from 01/19 build is just amazing bro ;) Don't worry

Last edited:

Shanmukh1608

Jan 27, 2016
Does anyone have mic issues? After a reboot, the mic works perfectly for calls/audio recording/video recording. However, after a few uses/hours, it stops working, and takes a reboot to get fixed. It's annoying to receive a call and realize the other person can't hear you, and having to restart your phone. :/

OnePlus 5, 6+64GB variant, 01/19 build with Magisk 20.3 and YT Vanced.

Pho3nX

Jun 13, 2013
Does anyone have mic issues? After a reboot, the mic works perfectly for calls/audio recording/video recording. However, after a few uses/hours, it stops working, and takes a reboot to get fixed. It's annoying to receive a call and realize the other person can't hear you, and having to restart your phone. :/

OnePlus 5, 6+64GB variant, 01/19 build with Magisk 20.3 and YT Vanced.

Any problem for me, i see you have Vanced on your signature, the Root version create a lot of bugs. I advise to you install the Non Root version with MicroG, it's better, and APK signature is not the same that Offcicial youtube app, so google play don't purpose update ;)

You can also (even if it's not necessary with tle lastest builds) remove Micro permission on Google app and above all be sure to have the lastest PixelExperience build 01/19 + Modem/Firmware 9.0.10

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for OnePlus 5 [cheeseburger]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    You tell me!

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    DON'T FLASH FIRMWARE, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
    My paypal
    jhenrique09's paypal

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Device Telegram chat
    Device Telegram channel
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

XDA:DevDB Information
    Pixel Experience for OnePlus 5 , ROM for the OnePlus 5

Contributors
    maximeyxw
    ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    Based On: PixelExperience

Version Information

Created 2019-10-01
    Last Updated 2020-07-20
    Hello everyone:)

My device is officially gone as you are reading this message, which means there will be no more PE updates by me in the future.

I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone in this community, especially the testers and developers. Nothing will be possible without you guys:)

To those who are interested in following my work, my next device will be the OnePlus 7 Pro, and I will keep you guys updated on this channel.

Lastly, if you are interested in continuing PE support for OnePlus 5/5T, check out our official_devices repo for the requirements and application form.

Once again, it has been a pleasure working with you all!

Cheers.
    Thanks i checked it and compare to OOS it's battery life is disasters i will switch back to stock tonight

New builds will be released soon with battery life improvement
    20200215 Update Pushed!
    Do you think update the build with the last blobs/sources from H²O ? Continue your great work bro :fingers-crossed::highfive:

Done already, will push when I feel like it ;)
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone