[ROM][10.0][CHEESEBURGER] Pixel Experience [AOSP][TEN/PLUS][2020/07/20][EOL]

Search This thread

blasphemistical

Jan 20, 2020
Random Vibrations

Hi, Thanks for your post.

I flashed the PE on my OP5, phone is set up and running. No complains but am facing issue of intense random vibrations like im getting crazy notifications but I am not. Any idea what may be causing these?

maitpatni

Jan 25, 2014
Jaipur
thebroodle.com
Hi, First of all great ROM, Everything is perfect. Been using this from last week and it just flawless. Battery life is amazing.

I just had one if anyone could help me.
The settings app keeps force stopping. It works when I clear app data but again after opening it for 5-6 times it keeps force closing.

gvaram

May 16, 2016
Samsung Galaxy A71
Hi, First of all great ROM, Everything is perfect. Been using this from last week and it just flawless. Battery life is amazing.

I just had one if anyone could help me.
The settings app keeps force stopping. It works when I clear app data but again after opening it for 5-6 times it keeps force closing.

Happened to me as well. Clearing data twice helped.

Gruber008

Jul 17, 2011
Split
Hello everyone, I'm thinking about flashing this ROM but I only have one issue : TWRP is encrypted when I have screen lock on and I can't decrypt it because I came from crDroid to stock OOS without formatting data, which caused encryption errors.

So, I know what's the clean flashing process for this ROM, I'm just wondering when to format everything, in which step of installation?
Thank you in advance.

kurnalcool

Jul 3, 2014
OnePlus 5
Hello everyone, I'm thinking about flashing this ROM but I only have one issue : TWRP is encrypted when I have screen lock on and I can't decrypt it because I came from crDroid to stock OOS without formatting data, which caused encryption errors.

So, I know what's the clean flashing process for this ROM, I'm just wondering when to format everything, in which step of installation?
Thank you in advance.
First you format all then install fw rom etc..

fireaffinity

Jan 24, 2020
Feature Request

Great rom. I would love the following features.
-long press volume buttons when the screen is off to seek music tracks
-long press power button when screen is off to turn toggle flashlight
-network traffic activity in status bar

Grechkas

Oct 21, 2018
It is written that we need 9.0.9 firmware...man,i am confused :-/ What will be difference, maybe can u explain? :D

Marteicos

Jun 28, 2013
São Gonçalo
OnePlus 5
Edit the first post, it still says "Firmware required: 9.0.9".
The installer checks the version and fails if it's below 9.0.10

On my phone when I tried updated it failed since it had 9.0.9 firmware, the index have the 9.0.10 firmware+modem zip.
After flashing it the rom installed fine.

It is working great.

KurtJA

Sep 13, 2014
How to install this ROM and keep the System partition as F2FS?
When installing the ROM the partition changes to EXT4.

Trey n

Nov 12, 2014
Motorola Droid RAZR M
Samsung Galaxy S5
How to install this ROM and keep the System partition as F2FS?
When installing the ROM the partition changes to EXT4.
That's normal android requires ext4 on the system partition, I tried that with my galaxy s5 and it did the same thing.
Also does anyone know how to disable the charging led on this rom? It's the only thing that's preventing me from flashing this great rom, and I'm a fan of smart pixels, there's apps on the playstore but they don't draw over the keyboard or notifications

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for OnePlus 5 [cheeseburger]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    You tell me!

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    DON'T FLASH FIRMWARE, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
    My paypal
    jhenrique09's paypal

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Device Telegram chat
    Device Telegram channel
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

XDA:DevDB Information
    Pixel Experience for OnePlus 5 , ROM for the OnePlus 5

Contributors
    maximeyxw
    ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    Based On: PixelExperience

Version Information

Created 2019-10-01
    Last Updated 2020-07-20
    Hello everyone:)

My device is officially gone as you are reading this message, which means there will be no more PE updates by me in the future.

I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone in this community, especially the testers and developers. Nothing will be possible without you guys:)

To those who are interested in following my work, my next device will be the OnePlus 7 Pro, and I will keep you guys updated on this channel.

Lastly, if you are interested in continuing PE support for OnePlus 5/5T, check out our official_devices repo for the requirements and application form.

Once again, it has been a pleasure working with you all!

Cheers.
    Thanks i checked it and compare to OOS it's battery life is disasters i will switch back to stock tonight

New builds will be released soon with battery life improvement
    20200215 Update Pushed!
    Do you think update the build with the last blobs/sources from H²O ? Continue your great work bro :fingers-crossed::highfive:

Done already, will push when I feel like it ;)