[ROM][10.0][davinci] Picsel inExperience+ [AOSP][2020/09/28][EOL]

Search This thread
D

Deleted member 9624926

i guess firmware 12.0.5.0 solve freezing problem. Download and flash with Twrp

I dont see any issue for a while.

anupam387

Sep 13, 2016
How do I dirty flash 918 version, the latest version has freezes, does the 918 version have the same problem?

Korii_SL

Oct 23, 2020
Hi,
Can you guys help me how can i use and xml config in this rom? because every time I tried to add an xml config, camera app crashes.

Edit:
I found the solution. I just needed to install latest urynx Gcam version and then add the xml file as usual.

Last edited:

shiva.hckr

Jul 26, 2014
One bug

Facing one issue...sometime when I try to unlock by pressing power button..it got hangged and device restarts automatically..please fix this.

keepercito

Mar 23, 2015
Facing one issue...sometime when I try to unlock by pressing power button..it got hangged and device restarts automatically..please fix this.

This rom is End Of Life (EOL) but this is a known bug and the developer has told that it doesn't fix or maybe if we help him to find the problem providing logs to know what's going on... If you gonna help, you can search on the previous pages for the kernel that can provide logs for this issue

D

Deleted member 9624926

This rom is End Of Life (EOL) but this is a known bug and the developer has told that it doesn't fix or maybe if we help him to find the problem providing logs to know what's going on... If you gonna help, you can search on the previous pages for the kernel that can provide logs for this issue

firmware 12.0.5.0 solve freezing problem. Download and flash with Twrp

I dont see any issue for a while.

Master_T

May 11, 2011
Can someone please link the firmware that supposedly fixes the "can't wake up" problem? I remember there was a thread with all the firmware packages but can't find it right now.

anupam387

Sep 13, 2016
@Hack64 can you please provide security patch for 1 more month, and also but fixes if you want to. This has been my first rom and I want to stay on it as long as I can.

Xadus

Nov 13, 2014
Mumbai
I am not sure if anyone else has faced this but I have a strange bug, suddenly while using the phone and trying to opening an app the phone will hang up and become almost unresponsive. It is different to what people here are facing about freezes (I never had that). The phone can be locked and unlock (very slow) and the homescreen is visible but won't open any app or menu, only option is to hard-restart holding power button.
On fw 12.0.5.0 with vantom 201005 spam edition.

Oct 27, 2020
I have an issue in "Security">"Google play system update", its showing that it needs update and its on "1 September 2019" update, but if i try to update it, it shows that im up-to-date.

tont23

Oct 27, 2020
notification LED not working in messenger and missed calls and etc.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

zSLlyzz.jpg

Picsel inExperience for Xiaomi Mi 9T / Redmi K20 [davinci]

What is Picsel inExperience?
    Picsel inExperience is just my own personal take at Pixel Experience.
    I use a different device tree from the official one, a different kernel and i try to keep it as much updated as possible.
    Plus, there are some cool features like DC Dimming, Togglable SIMs, FOD animations and other stuff.

What's working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face Unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS NOR VENDOR, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from SourceForge

How to install?
    1. Flash the rom package
    2. Flash Magisk (optional)
    3. Format Data
    4. Reboot!

Sources
    Device Tree
    Kernel

Stay tuned
    Picsel's Telegram group

XDA:DevDB Information
    Picsel inExperience, ROM for the Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T

Contributors
    Hack64
    ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2020-08-07
    Last Updated 2020-10-02
    Update time! This time with a little surprise: FOD animations are here!
    You can find them under Display->Lock screen display->Recognizing animation effect ;)

Download it HERE or update via OTA.

Changelog:
    Device changes:
    - Cleaned up vendor
    - Fixed a libperfmgr error spam
    - Added screen off fod
    - Updated VantomKernel

ROM changes:
    - August security patches
    - New volume panel (ported from LOS)
    - Screen off fod backend
    - FOD Animations picker

Support me: https://paypal.me/marcor00
    Update with august patches tomorrow :)
    Some notes about the included Camera app:
    Unfortunately, I can't include ANXCamera nor MiuiCamera by default. This is because building them inline with the rom breaks brightness fading when using autobrightness, so you would get an horrible sharp change in brightness whenever the sensor decides to change it. So, as a remedy i decided to include the most stable (imo) gcam available for this device: Urnyx05's Gcam.

There's a catch though, as apparently using it as system app breaks some stuff, like custom xml configs and lib patcher.
    In order to fix these issues, you just need to download latest urnyx's version and install it on top of the system one, as if it was a normal installation.
    In order to use 48mp with the included GCam, you will need a special fix available in this post's attached files ( NOTE: it's a magisk module, credits to @VladSor ). Using this will break your front camera video recording.

If you want to use ANXCamera instead, (which is a port of MiuiCamera if you didn't know already), you can get it at https://camera.aeonax.com. If you decide to install v190, remember to download the bootloop hotfix, available there too.

If you decide to use a completely different GCam from another dev, you need to uninstall the one included first. You can do this with magisk modules or by renaming the apk in system/priv-app/GoogleCamera's extension (eg. GoogleCamera.bak). Then, you just need to reboot your phone and install your favorite GCam. If you update, you will have to do this procedure again, unless i find a way to change the apk's package name.
    Two big features are coming very soon... Stay tuned ;)