• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][10.0] DerpFest for Mi 9 Lite[pyxis][OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

AstraSomnus

May 22, 2020
Hello! Media sound (youtube, games, music, etc.) does not play when wired headphones (jack) is plugged, alarm and ring sounds does play. Any ideas how to fix this? Thanks!

ffpp.2003

Feb 21, 2018
Córdoba, Argentina
The ROM is AFAIK stable, I always have testers to check if there are any major bugs before I release, so the users can have a great experience
Is good to see a android 10 rom in stable phase. I just want to know what are the bugs that this rom has, and if it has basic lockscreen functionalities (like, AOD, FOD, Unlock with screen off, etc.)
Thx.

Sent from my Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite using XDA Labs

dar12ek

Dec 2, 2014
After the last update, terribly quiet ringtones, notifications and movie recording how to fix it. I installed it clean.

luchino71

Dec 19, 2009
Hi, I have a problem installing the rom, when I do format data after I can't load the rom into the phone and the twrp microsd is not read

JustS0meone

Sep 2, 2017
Can't disable immersive mode, the tile in qs not doing anything. Fingerprint feels slower and more inaccurate. Otherwise good rom, probs best for mi9lite. Likes to reboot and mic is mono not stereo like it was in miui. And aod is tied to screen brightness the option in lock screen settings isn't changing it.

goldman5

Sep 17, 2009
Unable to add fingerprint. Latest version of May 28.

UPDATE:

I had to add brightness to the maximum to react and I added a fingerprint. After turning off the maximum brightness, the fingerprint does not work as well

It works great only when the brightness is at maximum

With automatic brightness about halfway when the fingerprint is not working at all! :(

Last edited:

Barruel

Sep 21, 2009
Unable to add fingerprint. Latest version of May 28.

UPDATE:

I had to add brightness to the maximum to react and I added a fingerprint. After turning off the maximum brightness, the fingerprint does not work as well

It works great only when the brightness is at maximum

With automatic brightness about halfway when the fingerprint is not working at all! :(

Exact same experience here.

ThirdEyeOpen

Mar 7, 2020
Exact same experience here.

Same here, tho I don't have to Set max. Brightness.

I have Set the minimal brightness Slider in the adaptive brightness Option to fill a third, which Kind of helped it a bit.

I've observed that the brightness is automatically decreased / Screen darkens quite a bit, as soon as the fingerprint senses an object to Analyse; a behaviour that might not have a positive effect regarding the recognition rate as Well.

Btw. I couldn't make Out a difference between Cyan/White for the pressed FOD Icon behaviour option yet (derpfest Lockscreen options), using Cyan here tho.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fi.ibb.co%2FBwjMFZQ%2Fderpfest-wallpaper-02-1-1.jpg

Code:
    [B]**** Disclaimer: I'm not responsible if you destroy your device. Use at your own risk!!! ****[/B]
    about.png

Some newbies working together to bring you a Custom ROM that incorporates the best features around and longs to support the community with its own unique features and contributions.

team.png

Alexander Brunswig
    Ido Ben Hur
    David Setiawan

features.png

Theming
    - Styles Configuration Menu
    - 4 System Icon Shapes
    - 43 System Fonts
    - 7 Primary Colors (Backgrund Colors)
    - 6 Lockscreen Clock Styles
    - Grid
    - Wallpaper Picker
    - RGB Accent Picker
    - Rounded Corners

Statusbar
    - System Icons
    - StatusBar Logo
    - Network Traffic Display
    - Battery Percent Show/Hide Config
    - Show Clock
    - Show Date
    - Ticker(Beta)
    - Carrier Label Settings

Quick Settings
    - Statusbar Pulldown (Left/Right)
    - QS Opacity & Color Configs
    - QS Backround Image Blur
    - Brightness Slider
    - Tiles Area
    - Footers Area
    - Header Area

Buttons
    - NavBar (Enable/Disable)
    - Screen Off Power Button Torch
    - Volume Settings
    - Hardware Keys
    - Prevent Accidential Touch
    - Enable On-Screen Navbar
    - Enable backlight
    -Hardware Keys Customisation

Gestures
    - AOSP Gestures
    - Back Gesture Height Config
    - Toggle To Hide Navbar Pill
    - Double Tap To Sleep Status Bar
    - Double Tap to Sleep Lockscreen
    - Three Finger Swipe To Screenshot

Lockscreen
    - Fingerprint Authentication Vibration Toggle
    - Ambient Brightness
    - Lock Screen Shortcuts
    - Status bar visibility toggle
    - Hide LockScreen Icon
    - Lockscreen Charging Info
    - Show Battery Bar
    - Clock/Date/Owner Info Options
    - Lock Screen Music Visualizer
    - Lock Screen Media Artwork Configs

PowerMenu
    - Disable PowerMenu When Locked
    - Power Menu Items

Notifications
    - Notification Light
    - Battery Charging Light
    - Charging Animations
    - Show Gentle Notifications
    - Force Expanded Notifications
    - Edge Lighting
    - Noisy Notifications
    - In Call Vibration Options

Animations
    - Animation Duration
    - Disable Transition Animations
    - ListView Animations

Miscellaneous
    - Wake On Charge
    - Brightness Control
    - Signature Spoofing Support
    - Time In State Monitor
    - Doze Settings

report.png

1. DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    2. Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    3. If it is a random reboot, grab dmesg . (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    4. If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    5. Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.

source.png

website.png

download.png

install.png

Get TWRP
    Coming from other ROM
    1) Reboot to recovery
    2) Backup everything important and move it to an external storage
    3) Format Data and wipe system, cache,dalvik,vendor
    4) Flash DerpFest (GAPPS are included)
    5) Flash magisk (optional)
    6) Reboot and enjoy DerpFest

Updating to newer build:
    1) Reboot to recovery
    2) Flash build
    3) Wipe cache, dalvik
    4) Reboot

bug.png

- Any other? Report me with proper logs

credit.png

AOSIP (They Are The Reason Why We Exist)
    Google for Android and AOSP
    LineageOS
    AICP
    ABC ROM
    PixelExperience
    OmniROM
    AquariOS
    BootleggersROM

---------
    Any others we may have forgotten to credit
    And last but not the least, all our testers, who have helped us to squash many bugs so that we can try to release builds that as are flawless as possible
    Hello, name is DarkAngelGR, I am currently developing for Xiaomi Mi 8 and now started working on pyxis. I don't have the device but I wanted to help with development cause I only saw on dev working on it and so I decided to help with development, now with @nysascape who made a kernel for the device that can be actually used I've started working on development. I am planning to buy pyxis in a few months but if you want me to get it faster you can always help me by donating to my PayPal. Hope everyone enjoys my work and don't forget to join my Telegram group where I will be more active, check it here

Changelog

05/07/2020
    Initial release

05/12/2020
    Implement FOD 1.1
    Fix FOD on AOD
    Audio improvements
    Use Pixel powerhal and powerstats

05/24/2020
    Update audio and media configs
    Force enable VoWIFI
    Some other under the hood improvements

05/28/2020
    First Official build

06/08/2020
    Pump vendor.display.config to 1.9
    Rework Pixel powerhal
    Update to HentaiKremul RiasGremory R2.0
    Addressed some sepolicy denials
    Some small improvements here and there
    Heyo everyone, it's me ya boi DarkAngelGR.

As you all know I am developing for pyxis since February but released my first ROM built for pyxis around March/April since we didn't have a proper kernel source (huge thanks to nysa for making the kernel). Now it's June, currently maintaining Evolution X and DerpFest officially for pyxis while making a kernel for it as well.

The reason of this post is to announce the start of the crowdfund so I can get pyxis. The price is around 230€ (ofc I will also tip in) in Greece for a second hand device. Why would I buy a second hand device you might say? Well it's obviously cause I can get the device ASAP while not paying 290-300 to get it brand new from a store/Chinese website and wait for weeks or months (Greek posts tend to be slow AF). After I get the device I can start working on selinux enforcing bring up for those that want the extra spicy security, and also try to bring up the device sources and build Android R for pyxis as well. The most important reason of the crowdfund is the time I waste on uploading test builds/waiting for the testers feedback which delays the development for pyxis and my main device dipper. I also want to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their support so far, both users and developers who have helped me a lot since I started working for pyxis. Just to flex, I also have the Pro tag on GitHub and I am a recognized developer on XDA as well ?.

Disclaimer: Anonymous senders should know that they probably won't be able to get a refund in case the crowdfund is cancelled for whatever reason may arise.

PayPal pool link: https://paypal.me/pools/c/8qpL1RHzm8

PayPal.me link (in case you can't use the pool):
    https://www.paypal.me/asavvo01
    Everyone donation send to my personal PayPal, will be added to the pool.

Once again, I really want to thank everyone for the help so far and sorry the huge ass essay, I wanted to add some of my character in it (at least what I believe my character is, kinda serious with a tone of goofiness).
    New DerpFest update is out!!

Check changelog at #3 post

Download here https://sourceforge.net/projects/de...pFest-10-Official-pyxis-20200608.zip/download

Don't forget to join my Telegram group to stay up-to-date at https://t.me/dagrpyxis
    Thanks!

Does fingerprint work when the display is off (like in miui)?
    Testers told me it works so yeah