[ROM][10.0][DUMPLING] Pixel Experience [AOSP][TEN/PLUS][2020/07/20][EOL]

Search This thread

omarfx

Jul 8, 2010
OnePlus 8 Pro
Thanks for the ROM, I have one question: I don't have style with the wallpapers, am I missing something?

I have installed the latest pixel Experience 10 plus ROM

Thanks in advance.

xLexip

Latest Build - October 2020

PE-Header-October.png

Hey everyone.
You can find my latest unofficial build in my Telegram channel:
Join t.me/lexipc for further information.

dlwhdrlf

Feb 7, 2014
PE-Header-October.png

Hey everyone.
You can find my latest unofficial build in my Telegram channel:
Join t.me/lexipc for further information.

this version doesn't seem to recognize my "ok google" voice.
The assistant works if I bring it up manually by opening the assistant app or dragging up from the corner but cannot get it to go up with my voice.

zocoza

Oct 29, 2017
Moon
[ROM][10.0][DUMPLING] Pixel Experience

Hi all , can someone tell me if the ROM uses F2FS system partition for any of CACHE , DATA or SYSTEM ?

CodeXter

Sep 2, 2017
@xLexip is there any news about chances you are allowed to officially continue the rom to be also maintained on their official site and supporting incremental updates? Many thanks.

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

[/COLOR @xLexip is there any news about chances you are allowed to officially continue the rom to be also maintained on their official site and supporting incremental updates? Many thanks.

fowzanaamir

Sep 27, 2017
Xiaomi Redmi 4X
The software itself is surprisingly very very stable no issues what so ever the only issue i am facing is with the camera app it ain't working view finder itself isn't showing ik its a minor issue but issue non the less

fpoliveira

Jun 20, 2018
Request for link to download please visually impaired and do not use telegran

PE11-BETA.png

WEW ANDROID 11 IS HERE!
My first Pixel Experience 11 Beta is ready to be flashed! Consider this is an unofficial build. :p

Join Lexip's Channel for more information.

See you there! :]

developer friend, I am visually impaired, and I don’t use the telegran. How can you make your rom available to me please, thank you and I have a suggestion, why don’t you stay as the developer of the official oneplus 5t friend and again I don’t have a telegran to get the link and i would like to test your rom thank you very much

xLexip

developer friend, I am visually impaired, and I don’t use the telegran. How can you make your rom available to me please, thank you and I have a suggestion, why don’t you stay as the developer of the official oneplus 5t friend and again I don’t have a telegran to get the link and i would like to test your rom thank you very much

Google Drive Mirror:
Firmware (flash this one first)

ROM

You need to clean flash this :]

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for OnePlus 5T [dumpling]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    You tell me!

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    DON'T FLASH FIRMWARE, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
    My paypal
    jhenrique09's paypal

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Device Telegram chat
    Device Telegram channel
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

XDA:DevDB Information
    Pixel Experience for OnePlus 5T, ROM for the OnePlus 5T

Contributors
    maximeyxw
    ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    Based On: PixelExperience

Version Information

Created 2019-10-01
    Last Updated 2020-09-21
    Hello everyone:)

My device is officially gone as you are reading this message, which means there will be no more PE updates by me in the future.

I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone in this community, especially the testers and developers. Nothing will be possible without you guys:)

To those who are interested in following my work, my next device will be the OnePlus 7 Pro, and I will keep you guys updated on this channel.

Lastly, if you are interested in continuing PE support for OnePlus 5/5T, check out our official_devices repo for the requirements and application form.

Once again, it has been a pleasure working with you all!

Cheers.
    0607 updates pushed! :)
    Updates in a few hours :)
    0416 updates pushed :)