• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][10.0][EOL][UNOFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix 8.6.7 | MI PAD 4/ 4 Plus Clover

Search This thread

ShionKagurazaka

rrlogo-png.5173667

Resurrection Remix 8.6.7 For Clover Unofficial[Final]
About RR
Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome
combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!
Special thanks to the LineageOS team, Omni team, SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

USE THE LATEST TWRP !
USE THE LATEST TWRP !
USE THE LATEST TWRP !
WHICH VERSION ? 3.5.1_9.0 !!!!!!!!!!
IF YOU CAN'T BOOTABLE. I THINK YOU USE THE WRONG RECOVERY !!!
DON'T ASK ME WHY CAN'T BOOT IF YOU USE THE WRONG VERSION TWRP !

TWRP Download Link(Thanks to TH779)
First Time Install / Clean Flash
1. Reboot to Recovery
2. Download the proper ZIP for your device
3. Wipe Davilk Cache /Data/Cache/System when you are trying to flash it
4. Flash the ROM
5. Reboot to System

Update / Dirty Flash
1. Reboot to Recovery
2. Download the proper ZIP for your device
3. Flash the ROM
4. Reboot to System

Download it in AFH now :)
Click Here To Download

Kernel Source(Thanks to @TH779 ,He is the GOD):Link

Security patch level: Feb 2021

XDA DevDB Information
Resurrection Remix OS, ROM for the MiPad 4/4 Plus

ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.4
ROM Firmware Required: Latest TWRP
Based On: CAF

Version Information
Final
Current Stable Version: 8.6.7

Created 2021-04-08
Last Updated 2021-04-08

Last edited:

pnin

Aug 26, 2010
ZTE Axon 7
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4
If the latest TWRP is the only one that works, there should be a link to it in OP to dispel all doubts, IMHO. :unsure:

Never mind me, I just found it -- right after I posted... 😶

Please add some white space after the link to help blind people like myself.

UPDATE: coming from TWRP v3.3.1, the instructions didn't work for me. After flashing TWRP v3.5.1_9-0, it showed its splash screen for a while and then shutdown. On reboot, the device went straight to fastboot. Flashing other versions of TWRP didn't work either and as the system wouldn't boot, had to use MiFlash to put the latest China ROM to the device. After that, it booted to system alright, so I tried to set this TWRP again. Didn't work. Neither did the newer v3.5.2_9-0. What did work was "OrangeFoxR10.1_1-Stable-clover" but it kept complaining about data being encrypted and asking for a password -- which manifestly wasn't needed since on dismissing this the internal storage was used to save its settings to the 'Fox' folder. Tried flashing ROM with OrangeFox and it stuck to RR bootanimation upon reboot. Waited 30 minutes and rebooted to recovery. Tried following instructions again, same result. Gave up. :cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: ShionKagurazaka

kokwenghwa

Apr 3, 2013
Redmi Note 10
Very Smooth Rom... much better than Miui 10
My Version 3/32 wifi.. Ram usage high(available ram 700-850mb)but smooth..
The best so far.. Tq

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210829-155931770.jpg
    Screenshot_20210829-155931770.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 81
Reactions: ShionKagurazaka

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If the latest TWRP is the only one that works, there should be a link to it in OP to dispel all doubts, IMHO. :unsure:

Never mind me, I just found it -- right after I posted... 😶

Please add some white space after the link to help blind people like myself.

UPDATE: coming from TWRP v3.3.1, the instructions didn't work for me. After flashing TWRP v3.5.1_9-0, it showed its splash screen for a while and then shutdown. On reboot, the device went straight to fastboot. Flashing other versions of TWRP didn't work either and as the system wouldn't boot, had to use MiFlash to put the latest China ROM to the device. After that, it booted to system alright, so I tried to set this TWRP again. Didn't work. Neither did the newer v3.5.2_9-0. What did work was "OrangeFoxR10.1_1-Stable-clover" but it kept complaining about data being encrypted and asking for a password -- which manifestly wasn't needed since on dismissing this the internal storage was used to save its settings to the 'Fox' folder. Tried flashing ROM with OrangeFox and it stuck to RR bootanimation upon reboot. Waited 30 minutes and rebooted to recovery. Tried following instructions again, same result. Gave up. :cry:
    Very Smooth Rom... much better than Miui 10
    My Version 3/32 wifi.. Ram usage high(available ram 700-850mb)but smooth..
    The best so far.. Tq