[ROM][10.0][FALCON] LineageOS 17.0 [UNOFFICIAL][10/12/2019]

Search This thread

Jabba_the_hut

Nov 20, 2011
York
Did you manage to test "LiveScreen"?
I just had a look. AFAICT, it's not working. 'Display mode' is set to 'Disable all adjustments' and if I try to change to the other options (Automatic, Day, Night) nothing happens ('Disable all adjustments' is still displayed). The option below that, 'Color temperature' is greyed out, and the ADVANCED option below that does not respond to my tap.

I tend to use the Twilight app anyway, so no great loss for me.

Tiki Thorsen

Jan 27, 2017
Argentina
Moto Z3 Play
I just had a look. AFAICT, it's not working. 'Display mode' is set to 'Disable all adjustments' and if I try to change to the other options (Automatic, Day, Night) nothing happens ('Disable all adjustments' is still displayed). The option below that, 'Color temperature' is greyed out, and the ADVANCED option below that does not respond to my tap.

I tend to use the Twilight app anyway, so no great loss for me.
Pity, but yes, I agree that is no big deal, though I always liked more using f.lux then Twilight.
Even thought f.lux seems to be abandoned in Android, still works correctly. (Requires root).

piterconlai

May 23, 2014
This happens to everyone, it's easy to solve,
just search for the error code on youtube or google will see how to fix it.

Hi thanks for the reply

No error appears if I delete the apps from this location

these places

/ system / app
/ system / app-priv
/ system / product / app
/ system / product / priv-app

install the gapps, since I can free 340mb of space

reboot and the system remains stuck on the lineage logo

Can you help me please ?

Sharp_K

Aug 31, 2014
hey @ps_minky16 , I was wondering if you could provide the sources used to build these zips, or some guides, to be able to do some myself, since it doesn't seem to be a path straight forward building from the 14.1 device tree by simply changing some config files and stuff (from what I've read, at least). Thanks for your work either way!

Tiki Thorsen

Jan 27, 2017
Argentina
Moto Z3 Play
Hi thanks for the reply

No error appears if I delete the apps from this location

these places

/ system / app
/ system / app-priv
/ system / product / app
/ system / product / priv-app

install the gapps, since I can free 340mb of space

reboot and the system remains stuck on the lineage logo

Can you help me please ?
Did your tried with Pico from OpenGapps? If you still have space issues Gapps, you need to use the BiTGApps.
But the real solutuion is to avoid Gapps completely and use MicroG + Aurora Store.

Last edited:

teju85

Jun 23, 2011
Bangalore
Dear @ps_minky16 ,
I was able to succesfully flash and boot to Android10 based on your latest build. Thanks a ton for all your hard work!

I noticed though that even after you disable the haptic feedback, the keyboard still vibrates on typing. Seems like no one has mentioned this issue in this thread. Anybody else also seeing this issue? (Interestingly, I noticed the same issue even on the LOS 16 build from this thread too)

Like @Sharp_K mentions above, it is not so straightforward to build for 17.1 based on 14.1 branch. Can you please point us to your patches as well as any extra steps you followed (beyond this) to build these ROM's?

Last edited:

Tiki Thorsen

Jan 27, 2017
Argentina
Moto Z3 Play
Dear @ps_minky16 ,
I was able to succesfully flash and boot to Android10 based on your latest build. Thanks a ton for all your hard work!

I noticed though that even after you disable the haptic feedback, the keyboard still vibrates on typing. Seems like no one has mentioned this issue in this thread. Anybody else also seeing this issue? (Interestingly, I noticed the same issue even on the LOS 16 build from this thread too)

Like @Sharp_K mentions above, it is not so straightforward to build for 17.1 based on 14.1 branch. Can you please point us to your patches as well as any extra steps you followed (beyond this) to build these ROM's?
I never encountered the keyboard bug. I am using the build linked in the MEGA folder by Roger Carvalho.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's working :

• Boots
    • Bluetooth
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Dual-SIM
    • Wi-Fi
    • Camera
    • Video Recording
    • Video Playback
    • Audio ( Record and Playback )
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • Led
    • Offline Charging

What's not working :
    • SELinux is permissive

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot
    Downloads :

Note: Custom kernels are explicitly unsupported and will cause issues, you have been warned.

Reporting Bugs
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    Phone model (XT1032 GPE/XT1032/XT1033/XT1034):
    Lineage version:
    Lineage Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    LineageSettings/Performance settings (other than stock):
    Dual SIM:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
    Credits :

Donations :

You don't have to but if you want so...
    • RohanHasabe8: Paypal:- paypal.me/rohanhasabe

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 17.0, ROM for the Moto G

Contributors
    RohanHasabe8, RenanQueiroz
    ROM OS Version: Android 10

Version Information
    Testing

Created 2019-12-11
    Last Updated 2019-12-11
    Hello Guys,
    Here are some unofficial Lineage 17.1 builds for Moto G1 2013 aka. falcon.
    Download Link : https://mega.nz/#F!ys9gjQAA!XwppIsvLOiH-ftOGWzT04g

Hello guys,
    A new build have been uploaded.
    Sorry for the delay.
    Regards
    ps_minky16
    Hello Guys,
    Here are some unofficial Lineage 17.1 builds for Moto G1 2013 aka. falcon.
    Download Link : https://mega.nz/#F!ys9gjQAA!XwppIsvLOiH-ftOGWzT04g

New build with june patch is up.
    New build for falcon uploaded.
    Some apps removed use google apps.

https://mega.nz/file/r1kkWIwC#UXfjflkRfs6i8ym2oHYbYaB4RxFTUBS33arrj2LCQMU
    Thank you very much for the link with recent updates,;)
    Why not fix or edit the first post with this current link?:confused:

Becoz this is not my thread. So i can't edit it.
    Anyways I am only sharing my personal builds which i use on my device. Happy to help you guys with little updates.

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

Does this build support LDAC?

And how does it compare to Allstargaurav's LOS 16.0 unofficial build? One of the comments on the thread for LOS 16.0 suggests performance is better with 17.0. Is that correct?

Faster Boot time
    Less lags
    Less bugs (except less system storage)
    Idk what more do you want