• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][10.0][FALCON] LineageOS 17.0 [UNOFFICIAL][10/12/2019]

Search This thread

Tiki Thorsen

Jan 27, 2017
Argentina
Moto G
Moto G 2015
It is quite strange since is something I would instantly notice since I configure my keyboard without sounds and vibrations.
Also, I have two XT1032's and both are installed with the same build without the issue you mentioned.

Jabba_the_hut

Nov 20, 2011
York
I noticed though that even after you disable the haptic feedback, the keyboard still vibrates on typing. Seems like no one has mentioned this issue in this thread. Anybody else also seeing this issue? (Interestingly, I noticed the same issue even on the LOS 16 build from this thread too)
I might be stating the obvious but did you disable keyboard vibrations via:
Settings app > System > Languages & input > Virtual keyboard > Android Keyboard (AOSP) > Preferences > Vibrate on keypress (off)
?

teju85

Jun 23, 2011
Bangalore

teju85

Jun 23, 2011
Bangalore
Hey everybody,
I can successfully build using the "cm-14.1" branch using the official instructions here: https://lineageosroms.com/falcon/#build. However, when I try to change the branch to "lineage-17.1", I get the following errors:
$ breakfast falcon
build/make/core/product_config.mk:223: error: Can not locate config makefile for product "lineage_falcon".
11:33:54 dumpvars failed with: exit status 1
Device falcon not found. Attempting to retrieve device repository from LineageOS Github (http://github.com/LineageOS).
Found repository: android_device_motorola_falcon
Default revision: lineage-17.1
Checking branch info
Default revision lineage-17.1 not found in android_device_motorola_falcon. Bailing.
Branches found:
cm-11.0
cm-12.0
cm-12.1
cm-13.0
cm-14.0
cm-14.1
stable/cm-11.0
stable/cm-12.0-YNG3C
stable/cm-12.0-YNG4N
stable/cm-12.1-YOG4P
stable/cm-12.1-YOG7D
stable/cm-13.0-ZNH0E
stable/cm-13.0-ZNH5Y
Use the ROOMSERVICE_BRANCHES environment variable to specify a list of fallback branches.
build/make/core/product_config.mk:223: error: Can not locate config makefile for product "lineage_falcon".
11:33:56 dumpvars failed with: exit status 1
11:33:57 dumpvars failed with: exit status 1
** Don't have a product spec for: 'lineage_falcon'
** Do you have the right repo manifest?

I understand that none of the device-specific repos (falcon or msm8226) have the "lineage-17.1". I can fork these repos and create the branch for all these repos. However, I don't know how to update the "repo" manifest files to point to these forked repositories. Any pointers in this regard would be very much appreciated.

karzyook24

Nov 25, 2020
@teju85
@ps_minky16
@RohanHasabe8
None of the uploads in comment #365 are online anymore.

I uploaded the last two 17.1 builds from ps_minky16 and three last "[Magisk]WeebGApps-arm-arm64" which were uploaded in his folder.
Download and share in the future; I can't guarantee I've them online myself in 5 years ;)
Thanks to everyone who build the programs so far and helped out.
whC3mIQ5l9JwpZxgmGqy5w

Elguevara

Nov 20, 2017
Y
JFYI to everybody...

Seems like the build folder given by @ps_minky16 (https://mega.nz/folder/ys9gjQAA#XwppIsvLOiH-ftOGWzT04g) is no longer working! :(
I have his latest build backed-up on the following gdrive location: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ixjPKtHftcUpuFCSyS6eannarOGcxkK2/view?usp=sharing (I claim no credits for this. All credits go to @ps_minky16 and @RohanHasabe8 et.al).

JFYI to everybody...

Seems like the build folder given by @ps_minky16 (https://mega.nz/folder/ys9gjQAA#XwppIsvLOiH-ftOGWzT04g) is no longer working! :(
I have his latest build backed-up on the following gdrive location: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ixjPKtHftcUpuFCSyS6eannarOGcxkK2/view?usp=sharing (I claim no credits for this. All credits go to @ps_minky16 and @RohanHasabe8 et.al).
Your google drive link is not public and it needs authorization to be able to see it, it would help me a lot if the copy you have is to restore data, start, system of this rom L0S 10 and be able to test it because it does not let me install it with flash zip.

Elguevara

Nov 20, 2017
I can't install the Rom, an error appears in TWRP:

Patching system image unconditionally...
E1001: Failed to update system image.
Updater process ended with ERROR: 7

Look for solutions and this error may be caused by the "updater-script" but can't install the rom

The other roms 9.0, 8.0, 7.0 are flashing normal, I have an XT1032 single sim

notHecker

Nov 12, 2021
@teju85 (ur link is private )
@ps_minky16
@RohanHasabe8
None of the links work anymore. Please refresh the links. Thanks.
If anyone has already acquired the zip file beofre all the links died, it would be very kind of any of you to copy the zip, upload it onto Google Drive and give a link here. I repeat, thanks.

BlackJacketBear

Dec 3, 2021
Moto G
Samsung Galaxy J5
Hi, guys. I've been using this ROM for 4 months now, however, in all this time I have a problem with the battery (even using build 20210423). Happens that the phone can be at 67%~70% battery, and out of nowhere it goes straight to 1% battery, and the phone shuts down. When I try to turn it on immediately, the phone LED flashes 3 times (indicating that the phone is out of battery). I let about 5 minutes pass, turn the phone on again, and see that there is some battery left (sometimes it indicates 36%, sometimes 23%, and sometimes it indicates 11%); however, after some minutes the battery drops again drastically to 1% and the phone shuts down again. When I connect it to power, the phone says it "has" some battery (usually between 27% and 18%). I have tried monitoring the actual state of my battery with apps like AccuBattery, but I really feel that it doesn't give me any useful information. I thought this problem might be because the ROM and battery might not have good contact, and the OS assumed there was more battery than the phone actually has, however, I've been calibrating my phone's battery for a entire week now (really, since last Friday until today) by charging it to 100% and then discharging it to 0% and I didn't get much improvement. The only different thing I noticed is that this problem happens when the phone has been idle for a long time, but it doesn't happen when used continuously. Any help in fixing this problem is welcome as I need to use this old but mighty falcon as a daily use phone (yes, apparently there is still someone left who uses a falcon daily).
Another detail I noticed, is that the headset for calls does not work for me with phone calls (not even with the default phone app or Google phone), nor with internet calls (Telegram or Discord). I do not know if this problem is only of my falcon, or if it is a bug of the ROM itself.
One last detail I found is that, although the mobile data works, the signal always remains in H+, regardless of the carrier or the actual reception that may have the same (I tested it with two SIMs of the carriers with greater reception in my country).
Otherwise, this ROM allows the phone to hold up well for daily use (it's even faster and smoother than a ZTE I had xd), so I send my congratulations and sincere thanks to @ps_minky16 , for maintaining alive an old phone. I didn't think I would ever use another Motorola "Mabe by Google" as a personal phone again.

notHecker

Nov 12, 2021
Hi, guys. I've been using this ROM for 4 months now, however, in all this time I have a problem with the battery (even using build 20210423). Happens that the phone can be at 67%~70% battery, and out of nowhere it goes straight to 1% battery, and the phone shuts down. When I try to turn it on immediately, the phone LED flashes 3 times (indicating that the phone is out of battery). I let about 5 minutes pass, turn the phone on again, and see that there is some battery left (sometimes it indicates 36%, sometimes 23%, and sometimes it indicates 11%); however, after some minutes the battery drops again drastically to 1% and the phone shuts down again. When I connect it to power, the phone says it "has" some battery (usually between 27% and 18%). I have tried monitoring the actual state of my battery with apps like AccuBattery, but I really feel that it doesn't give me any useful information. I thought this problem might be because the ROM and battery might not have good contact, and the OS assumed there was more battery than the phone actually has, however, I've been calibrating my phone's battery for a entire week now (really, since last Friday until today) by charging it to 100% and then discharging it to 0% and I didn't get much improvement. The only different thing I noticed is that this problem happens when the phone has been idle for a long time, but it doesn't happen when used continuously. Any help in fixing this problem is welcome as I need to use this old but mighty falcon as a daily use phone (yes, apparently there is still someone left who uses a falcon daily).
Another detail I noticed, is that the headset for calls does not work for me with phone calls (not even with the default phone app or Google phone), nor with internet calls (Telegram or Discord). I do not know if this problem is only of my falcon, or if it is a bug of the ROM itself.
One last detail I found is that, although the mobile data works, the signal always remains in H+, regardless of the carrier or the actual reception that may have the same (I tested it with two SIMs of the carriers with greater reception in my country).
Otherwise, this ROM allows the phone to hold up well for daily use (it's even faster and smoother than a ZTE I had xd), so I send my congratulations and sincere thanks to @ps_minky16 , for maintaining alive an old phone. I didn't think I would ever use another Motorola "Mabe by Google" as a personal phone again.
try turning off autoupdate from playstore and location services, worked for me :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's working :

• Boots
    • Bluetooth
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Dual-SIM
    • Wi-Fi
    • Camera
    • Video Recording
    • Video Playback
    • Audio ( Record and Playback )
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • Led
    • Offline Charging

What's not working :
    • SELinux is permissive

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot
    Downloads :

Note: Custom kernels are explicitly unsupported and will cause issues, you have been warned.

Reporting Bugs
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    Phone model (XT1032 GPE/XT1032/XT1033/XT1034):
    Lineage version:
    Lineage Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    LineageSettings/Performance settings (other than stock):
    Dual SIM:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
    Credits :

Donations :

You don't have to but if you want so...
    • RohanHasabe8: Paypal:- paypal.me/rohanhasabe

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 17.0, ROM for the Moto G

Contributors
    RohanHasabe8, RenanQueiroz
    ROM OS Version: Android 10

Version Information
    Testing

Created 2019-12-11
    Last Updated 2019-12-11
    Hello Guys,
    Here are some unofficial Lineage 17.1 builds for Moto G1 2013 aka. falcon.
    Download Link : https://mega.nz/#F!ys9gjQAA!XwppIsvLOiH-ftOGWzT04g

Hello guys,
    A new build have been uploaded.
    Sorry for the delay.
    Regards
    ps_minky16
    Hello Guys,
    Here are some unofficial Lineage 17.1 builds for Moto G1 2013 aka. falcon.
    Download Link : https://mega.nz/#F!ys9gjQAA!XwppIsvLOiH-ftOGWzT04g

New build with june patch is up.
    New build for falcon uploaded.
    Some apps removed use google apps.

https://mega.nz/file/r1kkWIwC#UXfjflkRfs6i8ym2oHYbYaB4RxFTUBS33arrj2LCQMU
    Thank you very much for the link with recent updates,;)
    Why not fix or edit the first post with this current link?:confused:

Becoz this is not my thread. So i can't edit it.
    Anyways I am only sharing my personal builds which i use on my device. Happy to help you guys with little updates.

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

Does this build support LDAC?

And how does it compare to Allstargaurav's LOS 16.0 unofficial build? One of the comments on the thread for LOS 16.0 suggests performance is better with 17.0. Is that correct?

Faster Boot time
    Less lags
    Less bugs (except less system storage)
    Idk what more do you want