[ROM][10.0][FALCON] LineageOS 17.0 [UNOFFICIAL][10/12/2019]

Search This thread

4mac4

Mar 20, 2018
Got the next error when installing:
E unknown command (log)
updated proces enden with ERROR: 7
Error: Installing zip file ´ /sdcard/lineage.17.1.20201104 UNOFFICIAL falcon.zip

Same error with last version.
Twrp has weird graphics behaviour btw, might be that.

Last edited:

moto2020

Nov 4, 2020
Hi, do you mind share how you get the GApp Play Store?
Thank you.

I have installed Google Play store app via Magisk Manager. These are the steps I recommend:

1. Install LineageOS and Magisk from TWRP.
2. Boot into phone and Install/update Magisk manager. Enable MagiskHide. Hide Magisk Manager.
3. Download the [Magisk]WeebGApps zip from the Weeb GApps telegram channel to your phone.
4. Install it via Magisk manager > Module > Install from storage.
5. Reboot

Note:
====
I have used:-
- Magisk 20.4
- Magisk Manager 8.0.3(314)(14)
- [Magisk]WeebGApps-arm-arm64-10.0-3.3.1.zip

Last edited:
Reactions: dverbrugge

kIERO's

Jan 9, 2012
I have Stock Android 5

but cannot install this ROM

Error E1001: Failed to update system image

Attachments

• Screenshot_1972-03-17-03-26-40.png
    Screenshot_1972-03-17-03-26-40.png
    116.4 KB · Views: 86

trivedineel

Nov 11, 2020
I love thos rom but are there updates expected, while watching media files / video, there is foreclosure issue. It will be good to get patch to resolve.

negiot

Oct 4, 2011
The usual lion behind the keyboard. Think of your brain mine is fine. I don't know why the link isn't in the first post managed by @RohanHasabe8 but I certainly can't trust you.

ps_minky16

Sep 6, 2015
New Delhi
I did but you intervened in a rude way ...

When you reply to some post (my rom link post which will obviously notify me) saying that you dont trust someones work. Then do expect a rude response.

Anyways. Sources used are same on that link as well on the original post.
Rohan does not have time to support this device that is why i was building on his behalf.

negiot

Oct 4, 2011
Finally, thank you, thank you for your work, thank you for your time. I suggest @RohanHasabe8 to hand over the management of the original post to you. It deserves an applause but the doubts of the users are not to be condemned.

ps_minky16

Sep 6, 2015
New Delhi
Finally, thank you, thank you for your work, thank you for your time. I suggest @RohanHasabe8 to hand over the management of the original post to you. It deserves an applause but the doubts of the users are not to be condemned.

I dont wanna manage a thread, already managing for 5-6 other devices.
Plus this device is so old that making a thread will be of no good. (less people using device)

Reactions: Tiki Thorsen

Pandi3a

Feb 19, 2021
Got the next error when installing:
E unknown command (log)
updated proces enden with ERROR: 7
Error: Installing zip file ´ /sdcard/lineage.17.1.20201104 UNOFFICIAL falcon.zip

Same error with last version.
Twrp has weird graphics behaviour btw, might be that.
Had the same error just extract the archive navigate to lineage-17.1-20201117-UNOFFICIAL-falcon/META-INF/com/google/android and open updater-script and remove everything ABOVE
ui_print("Target: motorola/lineage_falcon/falcon:10/QQ3A.200805.001/eng.priyan.20201117.191943:userdebug/test-keys"); it has some problems with the assert part just delete it. then save and make new zip(make sure the files are not inside directory in the zip otherwise will say not a valid zip) you can do this with ZArchiver and Quick edit on android

kp_s

Apr 10, 2015
Braunschweig
I dont wanna manage a thread, already managing for 5-6 other devices.
Plus this device is so old that making a thread will be of no good. (less people using device)
Thanks for this great ROM which I applied to my wife's Moto G taken from a drawer where it rested in peace. Installation went smoothly after having read through this lengthy thread:
- twrp-3.5.0_9-0-falcon.img, installed with fastboot
- lineage-17.1-20201117-UNOFFICIAL-falcon.zip, flashed with TWRP
- Magisk-v22.0.apk, flashed after renaming it to .zip
- [Magisk]WeebGApps-arm-arm64-10.0-4.1.1.zip, installed as a module from the Magisk app.
Thanks again for your marvelous work!

Reactions: moso11 and Sdx_94

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's working :

• Boots
    • Bluetooth
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Dual-SIM
    • Wi-Fi
    • Camera
    • Video Recording
    • Video Playback
    • Audio ( Record and Playback )
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • Led
    • Offline Charging

What's not working :
    • SELinux is permissive

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot
    Downloads :

Note: Custom kernels are explicitly unsupported and will cause issues, you have been warned.

Reporting Bugs
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    Phone model (XT1032 GPE/XT1032/XT1033/XT1034):
    Lineage version:
    Lineage Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    LineageSettings/Performance settings (other than stock):
    Dual SIM:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
    Credits :

Donations :

You don't have to but if you want so...
    • RohanHasabe8: Paypal:- paypal.me/rohanhasabe

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 17.0, ROM for the Moto G

Contributors
    RohanHasabe8, RenanQueiroz
    ROM OS Version: Android 10

Version Information
    Testing

Created 2019-12-11
    Last Updated 2019-12-11
    Hello Guys,
    Here are some unofficial Lineage 17.1 builds for Moto G1 2013 aka. falcon.
    Download Link : https://mega.nz/#F!ys9gjQAA!XwppIsvLOiH-ftOGWzT04g

Hello guys,
    A new build have been uploaded.
    Sorry for the delay.
    Regards
    ps_minky16
    Hello Guys,
    Here are some unofficial Lineage 17.1 builds for Moto G1 2013 aka. falcon.
    Download Link : https://mega.nz/#F!ys9gjQAA!XwppIsvLOiH-ftOGWzT04g

New build with june patch is up.
    New build for falcon uploaded.
    Some apps removed use google apps.

https://mega.nz/file/r1kkWIwC#UXfjflkRfs6i8ym2oHYbYaB4RxFTUBS33arrj2LCQMU
    Thank you very much for the link with recent updates,;)
    Why not fix or edit the first post with this current link?:confused:

Becoz this is not my thread. So i can't edit it.
    Anyways I am only sharing my personal builds which i use on my device. Happy to help you guys with little updates.

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

Does this build support LDAC?

And how does it compare to Allstargaurav's LOS 16.0 unofficial build? One of the comments on the thread for LOS 16.0 suggests performance is better with 17.0. Is that correct?

Faster Boot time
    Less lags
    Less bugs (except less system storage)
    Idk what more do you want