[ROM][10.0][J5 2016] LineageOS 17.1 for Galaxy J5 2016 [UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

Arbab(AB)

Sep 27, 2017
Kandiaro
http%3A%2F%2Fhadenix.github.io%2Fimages%2Flos17-1.jpg

LineageOS 17.1 is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10.0, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed.

Known issues
None

Downloads
Rom Download:Here

Credits
THANKS TO @jenslody , @Zakaryan2004 , @SebaUbuntu , @daywalk3r666 , @Exodusnick , @Francisco Funes and to all those,who share something with this World.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200626-065906_Lawnchair.jpg
    Screenshot_20200626-065906_Lawnchair.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 1,716
  • Screenshot_20200626-070450.jpg
    Screenshot_20200626-070450.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 1,696
  • Screenshot_20200626-070536_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20200626-070536_Settings.png
    82.2 KB · Views: 1,720
  • Screenshot_20200626-070842_Lawnchair.jpg
    Screenshot_20200626-070842_Lawnchair.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 1,769
Last edited:

Akash23q2

Jan 9, 2020
Thankyou once again for a another great rom.
Now it really feels great to have developers like you who works hard for our devices. :laugh:

Akash23q2

Jan 9, 2020
Here is my experience after using it today-
Pros-
1- The rom is very smooth and no crashes at all.
2-It comes with audiofx which is a great thing.
3-notification dots,draw over other apps, dnd access and stuff like split screen are working perfectlly.
4-It comes with the latest security patch which is a great thing.
5-Nfc and bluetooth audio is working flawlessly.
6-The ui is smooth and fast as much as pixel experience.
Cons-
1-I think battery should be improved in this build, it is not that bad it is absolutely normal when compared with other other q roms but the drainage is a bit higher than the pixel experience plus.( Atleast in my case)
2-I don't know what is wrong but I also noticed it once when I was using the lineage rom by fransisco which is ,when I went to playstore and searched for apps such as lawnchair, Chrome,pubg etc. they were missing from the playstore but It didn't mean you can't use them, you can use them by sideloading.
Conclusion-
Overall it is a very solid rom, and a another great replacement to bootleggers rom if someone missed it and wanted to experience it and all the stuffs like split screen , notification dots etc. are working perfectly.
Once again thanks for this amazing build for our device.

Last edited:

Arbab(AB)

Sep 27, 2017
Kandiaro
Pros-
3-notification dots,draw over other apps, dnd access and stuff like split screen are working perfectlly.
Cons-
1-I think battery should be improved in this build, it is not that bad it is absolutely normal when compared with other other q roms but the drainage is a bit higher than the pixel experience plus.( Atleast in my case)
2-I don't know what is wrong but I also noticed it once when I was using the lineage rom by fransisco which is ,when I went to playstore and searched for apps such as lawnchair, Chrome,pubg etc. they were missing from the playstore but It didn't mean you can't use them, you can use them by sideloading.
Conclusion-
Overall it is a very solid rom, and a another great replacement to bootleggers rom if someone missed it and wanted to experience it and all the stuffs like split screen , notification dots etc. are working perfectly.
Okay i will test some kernels on it tonight to increase battery life and Play Store issue is fixed in this build... I hope!

Last edited:

Akash23q2

Jan 9, 2020
Okay i will test some kernels on it tonight to increase battery life and Play Store issue is fixed in this build... I hope!
That sounds great ! and I am definitely sure you will definitely fix it no worries to that part, but the playstore issue is there , when I searched for the chrome, lawnchair and pubg on it there was no results, I don't know what is the reason , may be it is only happening with me but it is working fine on your pixel experience plus.I think you should also check it by yourself.

CentenoNg

May 29, 2020
I'm having trouble searching for apps in the play store. they do not appear to me or tell me that they are not compatible with my device, when before they worked well for me. nor is Telegram supported . what is the problem?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http%3A%2F%2Fhadenix.github.io%2Fimages%2Flos17-1.jpg

LineageOS 17.1 is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10.0, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
    LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed.

Known issues
    None

Downloads
    Rom Download:Here

Credits
    THANKS TO @jenslody , @Zakaryan2004 , @SebaUbuntu , @daywalk3r666 , @Exodusnick , @Francisco Funes and to all those,who share something with this World.
    Pros-
    Cons-
    Conclusion-
    I'm having trouble searching for apps in the play store. they do not appear to me or tell me that they are not compatible with my device, when before they worked well for me. nor is Telegram supported . what is the problem?

add ro.opengles.version=196608 in build.prop, clear play store data and reboot
    Thankyou once again for a another great rom.
    Now it really feels great to have developers like you who works hard for our devices. :laugh:

Bringing smile on others faces, makes me smile too:)
    Turn off Live Display Mode from display menu,it may slow down your device.