[ROM][10.0][LANCELOT] PixelExperience [AOSP]

Search This thread

Snowyish

Account currently disabled
Feb 16, 2021
Cant get twrp to work...

I've tried the PitchBlack but it is not stable and have some error that i cant figure out, so I tried the Unofficial TWRP and it works like a charm without any problem. I had reinstalled the MIUI 12 stock rom then installed the TWRP and this ROM since I had installed the GSI before.
Hello
You are running miui 12.02 am i correct? Can you please tell me what you did while flashing the unnoficial TWRP?
I have tried booting the recovery, but nothing happens, dont want to flash the recovery either since on the forum post, they say that Fastboot doesnt work
Thanks in advance

VishalSahu

Feb 17, 2021
If anyone has flashed this rom and it's working then, please provide proper instructions and link for recovery and boot unlocker.

Reactions: 0purple

cqkhai06

May 18, 2018
Hello
You are running miui 12.02 am i correct? Can you please tell me what you did while flashing the unnoficial TWRP?
I have tried booting the recovery, but nothing happens, dont want to flash the recovery either since on the forum post, they say that Fastboot doesnt work
Thanks in advance
I flashed the miui 12.0.1 but I don't think it's matter.
I just followed the guide on their site - Flash the recovery.img downloaded from Unofficial TWRP then vbmeta.img using adb fastboot. After that make sure you boot up to twrp, flash the no_verity_opt_Encrypt.zip before you boot up the phone. You can't boot to the fastbootd which uses to install gsi roms, but since you use the twrp to install custom roms so you don't need it anyway.

Snowyish

Account currently disabled
Feb 16, 2021
I have flashed this rom correctly!!!
Here are the flashing instructions this post lacks :

0. Enable USB debugging in developer settings
1. Download MiUnlock, (click), Unlock your devices bootloader , click gear icon on top right and click on install drivers, follow onscreen instructions

2. Go to this url (click) and download the recovery-TWRP and VBmeta file
(MISC.bin is not needed, if your device doesnt boot to twrp, flash it in fastboot)

3. Download AndroidDebug bridge (windows) on linux download fastboot only
Windows : (click)
Linux : sudo apt install fastboot

Verify that fastboot (linux) or adb (windows) works properly :
Boot your phone into fastboot ( turn your phone off, after it turns off press power button and volume down until your phone vibrates and it says "FASTBOOT" On your devices screen)
after booting into fastboot plug your phone into your pc and type "fastboot devices" in fastboot, if it prints out your device with "FASTBOOT" next to it , proceed

5. Boot your phone into system, plug your phone into your pc and enable file transfer on pop up
move the ROM zip into your SD Card
boot back into fastboot after doing so.

6. Move the TWRP folder and VBmeta folder into the ADB folder with fastboot and etc...

Linux: while flashing twrp and disabling verity you will have to specify the exact file directory in terminal
EXAMPLE : fastboot flash recovery /home/snowy/download/TWRP-RECOVERY.IMG

6. After flashing the recovery , enter this command into ADB

fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta <VB META FILE>
(replace <VB META FILE> with the actual file name of vbmeta)

(IF YOU ARE ON LINUX, YOU WILL HAVE TO SPECIFY THE EXACT FILE PATH TO THE IMAGE)

7. After flashing the recovery boot it
Keep holding the power button and volume UP, ONCE YOUR PHONE SCREEN TURNS OFF AND YOUR PHONE VIBRATES, STOP HOLDING THE POWER BUTTON AND ONLY HOLD THE VOLUME UP BUTTON

8. Wait for TWRP to load, takes a while
if needed change langauge to english

9. After TWRP loads , tap on "WIPE" and click on format data, after it formats click on reboot in the bottom right and choose reboot to recovery

After formatting data tap on Wipe again, but now click on advanced wipe, and wipe Cache, Data, Dalvik ONLY! DO NOT WIPE ANYTHING ELSE

Now Tap on install, and select the rom file in your SDcard

After flashing go back to the twrp menu and reformat again (This supposedly isnt needed, but i would do it anyway)

10. Reboot to system in TWRP
11. Enjoy custom ROM !

Last edited:

Mufrad_bd

Jul 16, 2017
device stuck in bootloop between main sceen appear and restart if i skip setup process
if i add google account it got stuck at finishing screen
help!!

cqkhai06

May 18, 2018
guys if u want to use miui camera just dowload anx 185 from their site and flash via magisk
Tested on the lineageos rom but it isn't work, it just show the interface with black viewfinder. How did you find the right version for this device?

Update: I read their FAQs and found that I have to enable all permissions manually, It's working flawlessly now, but the wide camera is not working, cause the app to crash.

Last edited:

Mufrad_bd

Jul 16, 2017
Tested on the lineageos rom but it isn't work, it just show the interface with black viewfinder. How did you find the right version for this device?

Update: I read their FAQs and found that I have to enable all permissions manually, It's working flawlessly now, but the wide camera is not working, cause the app to crash.
in this rom every lens is working perfectly

Reactions: cqkhai06

mansoortamim

Feb 5, 2021
sir how to solve device not certified google play store in this rom
i only see this problem in this rom pls help

mansoortamim

Feb 5, 2021
Sir inbuild screen recorder is not working

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210220-111836_PUBG_MOBILE.png
    Screenshot_20210220-111836_PUBG_MOBILE.png
    839.6 KB · Views: 186

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Redmi 9 [lancelot]

What is this?

PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    VOLTE
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Battery Usage Graph
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from AndroidFileHost

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

I have flashed this rom correctly!!!
    Here are the flashing instructions this post lacks :

0. Enable USB debugging in developer settings
    1. Download MiUnlock, (click), Unlock your devices bootloader , click gear icon on top right and click on install drivers, follow onscreen instructions

2. Go to this url (click) and download the recovery-TWRP and VBmeta file
    (MISC.bin is not needed, if your device doesnt boot to twrp, flash it in fastboot)

3. Download AndroidDebug bridge (windows) on linux download fastboot only
    Windows : (click)
    Linux : sudo apt install fastboot

Verify that fastboot (linux) or adb (windows) works properly :
    Boot your phone into fastboot ( turn your phone off, after it turns off press power button and volume down until your phone vibrates and it says "FASTBOOT" On your devices screen)
    after booting into fastboot plug your phone into your pc and type "fastboot devices" in fastboot, if it prints out your device with "FASTBOOT" next to it , proceed

5. Boot your phone into system, plug your phone into your pc and enable file transfer on pop up
    move the ROM zip into your SD Card
    boot back into fastboot after doing so.

6. Move the TWRP folder and VBmeta folder into the ADB folder with fastboot and etc...

Linux: while flashing twrp and disabling verity you will have to specify the exact file directory in terminal
    EXAMPLE : fastboot flash recovery /home/snowy/download/TWRP-RECOVERY.IMG

6. After flashing the recovery , enter this command into ADB

fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta <VB META FILE>
    (replace <VB META FILE> with the actual file name of vbmeta)

(IF YOU ARE ON LINUX, YOU WILL HAVE TO SPECIFY THE EXACT FILE PATH TO THE IMAGE)

7. After flashing the recovery boot it
    Keep holding the power button and volume UP, ONCE YOUR PHONE SCREEN TURNS OFF AND YOUR PHONE VIBRATES, STOP HOLDING THE POWER BUTTON AND ONLY HOLD THE VOLUME UP BUTTON

8. Wait for TWRP to load, takes a while
    if needed change langauge to english

9. After TWRP loads , tap on "WIPE" and click on format data, after it formats click on reboot in the bottom right and choose reboot to recovery

After formatting data tap on Wipe again, but now click on advanced wipe, and wipe Cache, Data, Dalvik ONLY! DO NOT WIPE ANYTHING ELSE

Now Tap on install, and select the rom file in your SDcard

After flashing go back to the twrp menu and reformat again (This supposedly isnt needed, but i would do it anyway)

10. Reboot to system in TWRP
    11. Enjoy custom ROM !
    Please add flashing instructions...
    The only custom revoery that seems to be compatible with the device is "PitchBlackRecvoery" Which seems to not work correctly
    I guess you could downgrade to miui and try this recovery to flash with : Unofficial TWRP 3.4.2b Recovery for Redmi 9 (lancelot/Indian Prime) - Miui 11. | XDA Developers Forums (xda-developers.com)
    I am a bit lost on how to flash this...
    I've tried the PitchBlack but it is not stable and have some error that i cant figure out, so I tried the Unofficial TWRP and it works like a charm without any problem. I had reinstalled the MIUI 12 stock rom then installed the TWRP and this ROM since I had installed the GSI before.
    Hello
    Thanks in advance
    I flashed the miui 12.0.1 but I don't think it's matter.
    I just followed the guide on their site - Flash the recovery.img downloaded from Unofficial TWRP then vbmeta.img using adb fastboot. After that make sure you boot up to twrp, flash the no_verity_opt_Encrypt.zip before you boot up the phone. You can't boot to the fastbootd which uses to install gsi roms, but since you use the twrp to install custom roms so you don't need it anyway.
    What ive found that doesnt work :
    File transfer
    Automatic brightness
    Progress bar in playing music notificaton

nothing more