[ROM][[10.0][LAND] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/01/18]

Search This thread

sulko

Oct 16, 2008
Thanks for a great work. I have one but annoying problem. When I talk and bring the phone to my ear, the proximity sensor turns off the screen , but when I take the phone away from my head, the proximity sensor does not turn the phone screen back, and I have to unlock the phone manualy. I am not able to quickly mute, turn on speaker, dial, end call, etc during call. I wonder if this is just my problem and I have to reinstall the software, or is it a bug to reparil, or i missed some option.

OmegaBrain

Nov 26, 2020
Windows 10 driver problem maybe, first check it.

Yup thats what even i thought but reinstalling drivers didnt do anything. the weird part is that my phone is being recognised in fastboot mode but not in twrp nor in os. file transfer and tethering is not possible anymore. idk what has happened to my phone anymore.

raghavcinch

Dec 2, 2020
[Using Nov 22 update]
Everthing works fine in my phone, however, idle-battery-drain is very high . Both Oct and Nov update drained battery heavily.. close to 30% in 7 hours (even in airplane mode)

Kernal would take 300mb ram always - Android OS ad Android Idle tops by battery consumption always.

Please let me know if I can use any other kernal that works fine with good battery backup

Rajiv@Rudra

Dec 4, 2020
@JacobDeepu sir i like this rom very highly but my device sometime freezes while using this rom from last update (november) so please solve the issue and BB is less compared to other roms like lineage but i dont like lineage os interface so please make my rom (pixel experience) awesome, because i don't want to go with any other rom
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏,
thanks in advance for December update
:p

raghavcinch

Dec 2, 2020
[Using Nov 22 update]
Everthing works fine in my phone, however, idle-battery-drain is very high . Both Oct and Nov update drained battery heavily.. close to 30% in 7 hours (even in airplane mode)

Kernal would take 300mb ram always - Android OS ad Android Idle tops by battery consumption always.

Please let me know if I can use any other kernal that works fine with good battery backup

I just realized that its a AOSP issue - Turned off `Prevent accidental wake up` and battery stays like rock solid now.

Reactions: Vertigo093i

Vivitsu

Jan 30, 2018
I haven't updated since 15 March.

Can anyone tell me how to update? Can I flash zip file through TWRP?

pritish_kul2

Feb 15, 2011
I am not sure if I have got it right - The 10 Plus can be flashed onto my 3s Prime right? - Unsure what the "plus" means

zpk zacky

Nov 19, 2020
Haruskah saya menggunakan mesin host dan menggunakan sideload? bisa hanya dengan TWRP?

----------

MOD EDIT: English Translation Below

Should I use the host machine and use sideloading? can only with TWRP?

Last edited by a moderator:

shadowstep

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
Jun 6, 2014
Ambala Cantt
OnePlus 9R
Samsung Galaxy Watch 6
@zpk zacky Hi! I see that you're new here. Welcome to XDA! :) Please note that XDA is an international forum, and hence only English is permitted to be used across the website.

The above is as per the Forum Rules:

4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ or https://www.babelfish.com/ or use one of your choice.

As a courtesy, I've added the English translation to your post. Going forward, kindly use English to post/reply on the forum. :)

Regards,
shadowstep
Forum Moderator

----------

@zpk zacky Hai! Saya melihat bahwa Anda baru di sini. Selamat datang di XDA! :) Harap diperhatikan bahwa XDA adalah forum internasional, dan oleh karena itu hanya bahasa Inggris yang diizinkan untuk digunakan di seluruh situs web.

Di atas sesuai dengan Aturan Forum:

4. Gunakan bahasa Inggris.

Kami memahami bahwa dengan semua kebangsaan yang berbeda, tidak semua orang berbicara bahasa Inggris dengan baik, tapi tolong coba. Jika Anda benar-benar tidak dapat memposting dalam bahasa Inggris, gunakan penerjemah online. Anda bebas memasukkan pesan asli Anda dalam bahasa Anda sendiri, di bawah terjemahan bahasa Inggris. (Aturan ini mencakup posting, entri profil, dan tanda tangan Anda). Anda dapat mencoba: - https://translate.google.com/ atau https://www.babelfish.com/ atau gunakan salah satu pilihan Anda.

Sebagai rasa hormat, saya telah menambahkan terjemahan bahasa Inggris ke postingan Anda. Ke depannya, silakan gunakan bahasa Inggris untuk memposting / membalas di forum. :)

Salam,
shadowstep
Moderator Forum

zpk zacky

Nov 19, 2020
@zpk zacky Hi! I see that you're new here. Welcome to XDA! :) Please note that XDA is an international forum, and hence only English is permitted to be used across the website.

The above is as per the Forum Rules:

As a courtesy, I've added the English translation to your post. Going forward, kindly use English to post/reply on the forum. :)

Regards,
shadowstep
Forum Moderator

----------

@zpk zacky Hai! Saya melihat bahwa Anda baru di sini. Selamat datang di XDA! :) Harap diperhatikan bahwa XDA adalah forum internasional, dan oleh karena itu hanya bahasa Inggris yang diizinkan untuk digunakan di seluruh situs web.

Di atas sesuai dengan Aturan Forum:

Sebagai rasa hormat, saya telah menambahkan terjemahan bahasa Inggris ke postingan Anda. Ke depannya, silakan gunakan bahasa Inggris untuk memposting / membalas di forum. :)

Salam,
shadowstep
Moderator Forum
Thanks

harimurti

Feb 17, 2015
Hi @JacobDeepu,
There's something bothering me about your kernel, wifi and bt mac address different than they should be. Where I have trouble accessing wifi protected with dhcp binding at the office.
Thanks in advance
Screenshot_20201217-193149145.jpgScreenshot_20201217-194934_Settings.png

JavierG123

Apr 24, 2013
San Cristobal
www.youtube.com
Hello everyone how are you. Well I'm here to tell you Sr. This rom it's great. I have been usen it for 3 days and very good battery life, gps and Internet connection very good. So I have 3 time the phone black screen and frezze and I want to collaborate with that to be fixed. How I can get the logs of that events at the end of the day when I go to home? And second if some of you can recommend me an app for locking individuals apps like miui does. So thanks a lot again.

Aravinth P V

Jan 6, 2021
hello guys i was using this rom (pixel experience android 10) earlier 2-3 months ago it was working good with one big issue it killed all my sensors i did'nt have the pie version so i was unable to rollback and i flashed the fastboot rom of miui 10. Now yesterday i decided to flash pixel experience android 10 and it said bluetooth not working in first boot and os crashed its almost like a bootloop so i went back wiped all and installed 10plus version and it again said the same and went in bootloop i used 3 versions of twrp and also tried orangefox(this worked for me when i installed 10plus version first time 2-3months ago when i decided to change from custom made miui12 to 10plus). But now nothing is working and i dont know what mistake i did could anyone help me out.

in usual bootloop we wont get anything other than bootanimation but mine is like it goes in and asks me to select language and says bluetooth not workng and reboots. 10 and 10plus both are causing me same error sadly i lost my pie os too so i'm using miui10.2 now.

toeter80

Sep 16, 2009
Hi guys,

I'm on the November '20 update of this ROM, but I'd like to roll back to the October 18 version as that was working better. Does anyone have a download link to the October version? Would be much appreciated.

And does anyone have a clue if there will be further development of this ROM?
Thanks!

acidjaz

May 6, 2017
I'm on the November update, been using and testing it for 3 months now.

Last edited:

acidjaz

May 6, 2017
I'm on the November update, been using and testing it for 3 months now.

Amazing job on developing such a stable update.
Good Battery Backup. No issues with BT, WiFi, VoLTE Network.
Stable performance while running apps, web browsing and multitasking.

Everything works well except for the Camera. Random camera app freeze issue, a bug just like in Pixel devices.
Installing GCMod5 app didn't help either. Same issue.
I hope you will consider my request for resolving this bug in the upcoming Android 11 update.
Thank-you so much JacobDeepu.

EDIT 09/04/2021
I solved the camera issue. In the Stock Camera Advanced Settings, I set the "Model" to Nexus 5. Much more stable camera experience than before.

Last edited:

Vladimir3145

Apr 7, 2021
Good afternoon, your assembly for Redmi 3s is excellent, something new in the life of an old mobile friend, I beg you to add a call recording as it is in the Redmi 3s stock, I often use this call recording function, and from this function, which is not in custom firmware I can't use my phone to its fullest! Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you! Thanks a lot, Jacob Dipu

Last edited:
Reactions: acidjaz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Redmi 3s/prime/x [land]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    SElinux Permissive

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from Pixel Experience website

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

XDA:DevDB Information
    Pixel Experience, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 3S

Contributors
    JacobDeepu
    Source Code: https://github.com/PixelExperience-Devices/kernel_xiaomi_msm8937

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2020-01-18
    Beta Release Date: 2019-09-21

Created 2019-09-21
    Last Updated 2020-01-18
    Changelog :-
    18/01/2020
    * Added double tap to wake(Turned on by default. Can be turned off from settings).
    * Added sound control.
    * Fixed chrome video playback.
    * Optimized performance.
    * Improved batter backup.

16/02/2020
    * Fixed goodix fingerprint sensor
    * Fixed resetting of time after reboot
    * Updated blobs
    * Improved ram management
    * Pixel offline charging animation
    * Improved audio playback and recording

16/03/2020
    * Fixed bluetooth device connection issues.
    * Fixed offline charging.
    * Fixed Volte issues for some carriers.
    * Fixed Goodix fp reset after boot issue.
    * Fixed issues with AOD in dark mode enabled.
    * Improved GPS.
    * Optimized performance and battery.

NOTE :-
    - Hardware keys will not work if you turn on software keys.
    - If you are clean flashing, software keys will be on by default and hardware keys will be turned off. You can change it while setting up the device.
    - Incremental won't work if there are modifications on system.( Magisk will not cause issue )
    - Remove lockscreen password befor clean flashing, to avoid password issues after first boot.
    - DT2W will not work on always on display
    * November Security Patch ( For More check here )
    * Increased Media and In Call volume
    * MIUI offline charging animation
    * GCam as default camera app
    * Fixed wifi display
    * Improved thermals
    * Improved GPS accuracy
    * Improved Battery backup
    * Optimized System performance
    * Rebased kernel from Android 10 caf tag
    * Over clocked cpu and gpu frequencies ( Clocked at 1.3Ghz by default for balanced performance. It will boost cpu automatically according to activity)

Note:eek: Gesture navigation is turned on by default change to three button navigation in settings/gesture to turn it off
    *Use kernel auditor app to Change cpu freq to max.
    * Goodix fp will be broken
    ** Clean Flash Recommended **
    New update pushed .....