It does work for me, i daily it since January, 2020
Can you upload the rom on other platform or site cause this one take too long time to download.Hello !
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10 (Q), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
Android 10 is coming on your Huawei P9 Lite & Honor 5c, Kirin 650 SoC with the LineageOS 17.1 !
Devices Supported: All Huawei P9 Lite (VENUS) & Honor 5c (NEMO)
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
Installing a custom ROM on your device can sometimes be difficult and also with unwanted consequences! Therefore, make sure that you understand exactly what risks this operation entails - you are the only one responsible for all actions taken on your device.
Android Q is based on a new updated Kernel Linux version 4.4.252
What's Working :
- Notification Lights
- 4G/data connectivity
- Fingerprint sensor
- Internal/External Storage
- Offline Charging
- DRM enabled ( only Level L3 )
- High touch sensitivity
- Hardware Video Decoder including YouTube 1080p60fps
- Hardware Composer
- Support the both /data format as ext4 or f2fs !
- Magisk supported !
What's Not Working :
- USB tethering
- SELinux disabled !
- there could be also others minor issues !
- If you have SIM issues, please check the second post !
Known Bugs :
- Bluetooth sometimes disconnects
- Some applications need to set permissions manually
- Some applications cannot save data/content to external storage, to fix this - the application must be moved to external storage
- the radio signal indicator it's not scaling at all
- I hope to fix these bugs in future updates
- Install the new TWRP 3.2.3-1 ( needed for Android Q )
- Reboot to TWRP 3.2.3-1
- Format data in order to decrypt your device
- Reboot device to Recovery in order to be able to use data
- Optionally you can format data as f2fs ( you need to reboot again the device into recovery in order to be able to use data as f2fs )
- Perform a clean wipe ( Wipe all from Advanced Wipe apart Micro SD card & Internal Storage )
- Copy LOS ROM on your device
- Flash the LOS ROM
- Optionally flash GAPPS ( always the last available packages ) - ( to avoid any issues it's recommended to flash nano or micro )
- Wipe cache & dalvik
- GApps : recommended : ARM64, 10.0, micro or nano package !
- Fix Play Store issues !
- dianlujitao - helped me to boot on Android 10 !
- Luk1337 - helped me to fix TWRP for Q !
- XePeleato - for his fix/hack of Fingerprint sensor !
phhusson - for his awesome work on treble implementations !
Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.
- DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
- Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
- If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
- If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
Paypal Donation : paypal.me/petrusurdu1
Kernel Source Code: android_kernel_huawei_vns
ROM OS Version: LineageOS 17.1 - Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Stock Android 7 (Nougat) - EMUI 5.x
Based On: AOSP Android 10
Version Information :
Project Status :
Working In Progress
Created : 2021-05-23
Unfortunately I don't have a good connectivity at this moment, the operator provider downgrade me to ADSL for a few months due to some work , but maybe someone else can help you, and I put the new link to the OP . Thank you very much for understanding !
So I'm already installed the ROM its amazing work you done.All users with SIM issues must to provide the necessary INFO in order to try to fix them !
Please ignore "Single SIM" from the link above, and regardless of the SIM issue you have I'm waiting for you with all three files via PM - and I'll try to help you as soon as possible, thanks !
Please, send me first this content from LOS 17.1 :So I'm already installed the ROM its amazing work you done.
I'm having Sim issue does it requires me to go back to stock ROM and provide you these needed files.
In last camera annoys me, does it possible this ROM can be make stable in future.
Amazing and great work you done which is not possible by other devs and Tweaker's.
The sources code for LOS 14.1 have nothing to do with source code of LOS 17.1 and also they not running in the same kernel. For moment there's no way to fix on LOS 17.1, so for all wich need camera , they can use stock EMUI or LOS 14.1 . Thanks for understanding