[ROM][10.0] LineageOS 17.1 (ocn) [UNOFFICIAL] (upd 2021-02-06)

Search This thread

usmantahir

May 11, 2014
Lahore
So I struggled, I tried many commands I had never seen before regarding quicksteps over overlay, however, at the end, all I had I had to do was disable all those commands and try the build.prop edit again
It did not work for me before, but when I reset all the new adb commands I had tried and redid the build.prop, voila! it was working

calikevin

Jun 27, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Does anyone use GPS spoofing in this ROM? I can't seem to get any GPS apps properly systemized in order to use root mode, and I feel like I've tried everything. If anyone has a working method I could try I would really appreciate it.

I've tried magisk app systemizer, and it seems to work for until I reboot once, then it gives me this error-

:/ # systemizer
/system/bin/sh: systemizer: inaccessible or not found

I've tried making it a system app with Lucky Patcher and it just disappears after reboot.

I've tried physically moving the app to priv-app and it either vanishes or root mode is still greyed out.

Last edited:

bluellay

Jul 20, 2017
How can i get back to stock rom from lineageos 17.1 to android 9?

How can i get back to stock rom from lineageos 17.1 to android 9 (or any stock)?
I flashed lineageos 17.1 with twrp.
Most of the things are beautiful but NSC Tap & Pay is not working, android 10's desktop mode is not working, even hdmi otuput with any dongle is not working, now wireless is not connecting while charging. And it is my 2nd day with it. What will i see not working in the next days, i don't know.
I searched how to return stock rom. I don't have stock backup. I downloaded oreo stock rom according to my phone's cid but it doesn't work because of ruu 12 error which means htc signature missing. There is not any more source that i could find besides google spreadsheet of all versions for htc u11, is there?
what can i do to go back stock rom?
Please help.

Last edited:

rsgarg

May 29, 2020
Hi sorry, but where do you find havoc gsi for htc u11?

One that I installed is not for HTC U11. I am completely new to the concept of GSI, @gondron Aren't GSI supposed to be generic system image? In the image I am using, I do see some issues:
  • Auto brightness control does not work
  • Phone app only works on speaker
  • USB-C port does not register the connected headphone

There might be more, but hopefully future builds of LOS or ViperRom will iron out these issues.

miggsr

Feb 3, 2011
HTC One (m7)
Sprint HTC One
Noob question here... It's been a while since I flashed on my u11. I'm currently on sprint pie firmware with twrp 3.4.0-0. Is there anything specific I need to do or that I need to know to benefit from this rom? The last rom I flashed was the Unofficial Pixel Experience Rom that was based on Pie. Rom worked great but calls and texts did not work. So I would like to give LOS a try...

HsHTCsen

Apr 26, 2012
Townsville
HTC U11
Hi

I tried to flash the Rom but getting TWRP Error 7 : E3004 Package is for device ...... ; this device is htc_ocnuhljapan . Any suggestions please? Thanks

Bump @Golv please?

(bootloader) kernel: lk
(bootloader) product: htc_ocnuhljapan
(bootloader) version: 1.0
(bootloader) max-download-size: 1560000000
(bootloader) serialno: ..
(bootloader) slot-count: 0
(bootloader) current-slot:
(bootloader) imei: ..
(bootloader) version-main: 3.37.454.1
(bootloader) boot-mode: download
(bootloader) version-baseband: 8998-002772KSS-1902021155
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.0.0.0000
(bootloader) mid: 2PZC20000
(bootloader) cid: 11111111

Last edited:

#Reaper

Dec 28, 2013
Battery or Vendor issue

EDIT:
It turned out that re-inserting and resetting the APNs (never touched them) seems to have fixed this issue somehow. At least till now. Will update if this happens again..

Old post:
Hello!
First thank you for your job!
Short: I have a problem with your latest build: since I once inserted an SIM card I have an high battery usage - still even after I removed the SIM card.

Details:
I have the Dual SIM U11, CID "HTC__034 Europe". Previously installed was your LOS 16 but I've never used it with an SIM. ISP patch is installed, it is rooted with Magisk, I did no format of /data (but wiped, of course) during installation. I had it running previously without any SIM every inserted for about half an week or so. Installed several Apps during this time and made several settings changes etc.
So yesterday I inserted an data-only SIM and noticed right up an higher battery drain: it only lasts 24 hours now (instead of ~3 days). I removed the SIM but the problem persists.
I didn't want to wipe the phone again and trying troubleshooting beforehand.

I noticed these reoccurring lines in the logcat:
Code:
07-01 02:21:37.860  2034  2034 D QtiCarrierConfigHelper: WARNING, no carrier configs on phone Id: 0
07-01 02:21:40.133     1     1 W libc    : Unable to set property "ro.init.updatable_crashing_process_name" to "vendor.imsrcsservice": error code: 0xb
07-01 02:21:40.134     1     1 W libc    : Unable to set property "ro.init.updatable_crashing" to "1": error code: 0xb
07-01 02:21:43.700   887   970 I ThermalEngine: Monitor : quiet_therm = 39, msm_therm = 43, ufs_therm = 40, battery_therm = 400,current_now = -591796 
07-01 02:21:45.225     1     1 W libc    : Unable to set property "ro.init.updatable_crashing_process_name" to "vendor.imsrcsservice": error code: 0xb
07-01 02:21:45.226     1     1 W libc    : Unable to set property "ro.init.updatable_crashing" to "1": error code: 0xb
07-01 02:21:50.313     1     1 W libc    : Unable to set property "ro.init.updatable_crashing_process_name" to "vendor.imsrcsservice": error code: 0xb
07-01 02:21:50.314     1     1 W libc    : Unable to set property "ro.init.updatable_crashing" to "1": error code: 0xb
07-01 02:21:55.401     1     1 W libc    : Unable to set property "ro.init.updatable_crashing_process_name" to "vendor.imsrcsservice": error code: 0xb
07-01 02:21:55.402     1     1 W libc    : Unable to set property "ro.init.updatable_crashing" to "1": error code: 0xb
07-01 02:22:00.487     1     1 W libc    : Unable to set property "ro.init.updatable_crashing_process_name" to "vendor.imsrcsservice": error code: 0xb
07-01 02:22:00.488     1     1 W libc    : Unable to set property "ro.init.updatable_crashing" to "1": error code: 0xb
07-01 02:22:05.582     1     1 W libc    : Unable to set property "ro.init.updatable_crashing_process_name" to "vendor.imsrcsservice": error code: 0xb
07-01 02:22:05.584     1     1 W libc    : Unable to set property "ro.init.updatable_crashing" to "1": error code: 0xb
07-01 02:22:10.670     1     1 W libc    : Unable to set property "ro.init.updatable_crashing_process_name" to "vendor.imsrcsservice": error code: 0xb
07-01 02:22:10.672     1     1 W libc    : Unable to set property "ro.init.updatable_crashing" to "1": error code: 0xb
07-01 02:22:14.075  2034  2034 D QtiCarrierConfigHelper: WARNING, no carrier configs on phone Id: 0
(It is currently charging thru USB, ofc.)
The battery usage stats are showing "Mobile network standby" with >70% usage while shown as running 0 mins in active use and 0 mins in background.

Probably of topic: Suspicious is that the last phone I had the same SIM inserted also got an persistent battery drain issue after it crashed: shutdown due to low battery. (That was an HTC One M8 with LOS 16 or so.)

Hope you have same ideas or hints. Let me know when you need some more information.
I suspect the same behavior after an swipe, so I would wait with that approach.

Thank you for reading and best regards!

Edit: Restarted it - of course - too.

Last edited:

stranger-mj

Nov 5, 2009
Oss
Does anyone use GPS spoofing in this ROM? I can't seem to get any GPS apps properly systemized in order to use root mode, and I feel like I've tried everything. If anyone has a working method I could try I would really appreciate it.

I've tried magisk app systemizer, and it seems to work for until I reboot once, then it gives me this error-

:/ # systemizer
/system/bin/sh: systemizer: inaccessible or not found

I've tried making it a system app with Lucky Patcher and it just disappears after reboot.

I've tried physically moving the app to priv-app and it either vanishes or root mode is still greyed out.

Before, when I used this ROM (I'm back on LOS16 due to Bluetooth issues), I used the paid version of Fake GPS Routes (Incorporate Apps), combined with SmaliPatcher and it worked fine without rooting... Actually, I'm using the same method now too... Then in Fake GPS Routes, you can set several options. I have to say though, that sometimes I need to disable GPS accuracy in the system settings, otherwise I get rubber banding. Hope this helps!

Lucaracuciu

Mar 6, 2019
@Golv, sorry if this question is off topic or anything, but is the pixel experience based on android 10 project going to be build? I am curious bc i would really like to use it on my phone, thank you in advice!

sipe1

Jul 31, 2011
Hello, quick question.

Is it possible to access diag port with this rom? I run

"setprop sys.usb.config diag,qdss,rmnet,adb" from adb shell with root access, but I don't see diag port appearing in device manager.

I need it to activate VoLTE.

If somebody has any info appreciate it. Thanks!

The_Walking_Playground

Nov 30, 2017
Hello, quick question.

Is it possible to access diag port with this rom? I run

"setprop sys.usb.config diag,qdss,rmnet,adb" from adb shell with root access, but I don't see diag port appearing in device manager.

I need it to activate VoLTE.

If somebody has any info appreciate it. Thanks!
Hi,

It's likely that the USB config for that mode wasn't included in the ROM. You'll have to find the proper config for it from stock and add to one of the USB config rc files in (system/)vendor/etc/init/hw.

TWP

Reactions: sipe1

sipe1

Jul 31, 2011
Hi,

It's likely that the USB config for that mode wasn't included in the ROM. You'll have to find the proper config for it from stock and add to one of the USB config rc files in (system/)vendor/etc/init/hw.

TWP
Thanks, I thought something similar that it is the issuse.

I found this

https://review.slimroms.org/plugins...+/refs/heads/9.0/rootdir/etc/init.qcom.usb.rc

Can someone with stock pie and oreo copy file /vendor/etc/init/hw/init.qcom.usb.rc

to see if we can enable diag port on custom rom?

Thanks

sipe1

Jul 31, 2011
Hello all, I was able to activate DIAG port and activate VoLTE via PDC tool.

I added these lines to /vendor/etc/init/hw/init.qcom.usb.rc file.
Code:
on property:sys.usb.ffs.ready=1 && property:sys.usb.config=diag,serial_cdev,rmnet,adb && property:sys.usb.configfs=1
    write /config/usb_gadget/g1/configs/b.1/strings/0x409/configuration "Default composition"
    rm /config/usb_gadget/g1/configs/b.1/f1
    rm /config/usb_gadget/g1/configs/b.1/f2
    rm /config/usb_gadget/g1/configs/b.1/f3
    rm /config/usb_gadget/g1/configs/b.1/f4
    rm /config/usb_gadget/g1/configs/b.1/f5
    rm /config/usb_gadget/g1/configs/b.1/f6
    rm /config/usb_gadget/g1/configs/b.1/f7
    rm /config/usb_gadget/g1/configs/b.1/f8
    write /config/usb_gadget/g1/idVendor 0x05C6
    write /config/usb_gadget/g1/idProduct 0x9091
    symlink /config/usb_gadget/g1/functions/diag.diag /config/usb_gadget/g1/configs/b.1/f1
    symlink /config/usb_gadget/g1/functions/cser.dun.0 /config/usb_gadget/g1/configs/b.1/f2
    symlink /config/usb_gadget/g1/functions/gsi.rmnet /config/usb_gadget/g1/configs/b.1/f3
    symlink /config/usb_gadget/g1/functions/ffs.adb /config/usb_gadget/g1/configs/b.1/f4
    write /config/usb_gadget/g1/UDC ${sys.usb.controller}
    setprop sys.usb.state ${sys.usb.config}
And restarted phone after file edit.

After that I started DIAG port with command (from adb shell, su)
Code:
setprop sys.usb.config diag,serial_cdev,rmnet,adb

DIAG port appears in device manager, and PDC tools also sees device.

To activate VoLTE (in Croatia HT in my case), first deactivate Wildcard Sub0 and Sub1. After deactivation you need to remove it.

After that right click on TELE2NL SetSelectedConfig -> Sub0, Sub1. Right click -> Activate and restart phone. I'm using TELE2NL because it is working for me, you can try other if this one is not working for you.

I have functional VoLTE on U11 for carrier HT in Croatia.

Thank you all.

Attached rc file (remove .txt if you want copy/paste) and pictures.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    6.4 KB · Views: 386
  • 2.png
    2.png
    11.5 KB · Views: 395
  • 3.png
    3.png
    41.9 KB · Views: 371
  • init.qcom.usb.rc.txt
    33.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20200703-095717_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20200703-095717_Settings.png
    237.3 KB · Views: 378
  • Screenshot_20200703-095757_Phone.png
    Screenshot_20200703-095757_Phone.png
    196 KB · Views: 395
Last edited:

sickestbreed

Jun 17, 2014
Xiaomi Poco F3
Hello,

I love this Rom but I have a problem with voicemessages or video. There seems to be a limiter that tries to Filter background noise such as music and so on,but sometimes i want to show friends some music via voice message in telegram but it doenst really work. How can i deactivate the limiter or what ever this is? Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: 92lleo

jpawlowski412

Dec 17, 2019
Hey, I cannot get Alexa to always listen for "Alexa" keyword. It works with a button, but it's just inconvenient and the stock U11 ROM supported that. Is there a way to fix it, other than buying and connecting some other Alexa-compatible device (smartwatch, ring etc.)?

bamn

Jul 23, 2010
Maybe someone can help me out, I am looking for a way to manipulate the battery temp reading or to force charging ignoring low batt temp.
The problem is that my batt temp reading sometimes jumps to -20(c) and it won't charge.

I can warm the phone up (hot air) or run a benchmark and the temp reading goes back to normal, it seems downwards from about +-26c it jumps to -20.

Ideally I would only ignore the -20 value as this is never correct and keep the rest of the safety intact.
But I wouldn't mind ignoring the low temperature protection completely as it is rarely below 0 where I live.

I hope someone can help me out, I do understand the risks of ignoring temp values!

I did already replace the battery, but no change, I wouldn't mind replacing the charging PCB if someone knows for sure this would fix this issue.

Sanki jutt

Mar 28, 2018
I want this lineage os rom for my htc u11 6gb ram

I can't flash it because i dont know how to do
Because i never try it before anyone in Lahore who help me with this please reply me .....:crying:

Reactions: mazin mr
[/COLOR]
Because i never try it before anyone in Lahore who help me with this please reply me .....:crying:

Its not that tough,

Actually its easy to do so
Here are the steps in simple words

1. Download 15sec adb installer, htc sync manager both on your pc

2. most probably your phone has locked bootloader , go to htc dev page and unlock it

3. Now download twrp recovery for this phone

4.put your phone to download mode

5. flash the twrp recovery using the adb

6.now on your phone,. Open twrp recovery, and format evrything

7. Copy the rom(the the lte fix) to a memory and insert memory card on your phone

8. just install the zip files now

Enjoy the rom????

usmantahir

May 11, 2014
Lahore
Sure! what do you need?

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Excited for the July update! Cheers to an even stabler build

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS 17.1 is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10 (Q), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Disclaimer
    Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
    */

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for Lineage OS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to Lineage OS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. Your changelog is whatever was merged into gerrit.

Known Issues:

• On dual SIM devices, a SIM cannot be re-enabled once it has been disabled
    • VOIP calling (problem with the microphone when making VOIP phone calls using Viber, Skype, Telegram, Facebook)
    • Wi-Fi calling (checked it for mcc="310" mnc="260" only, but I cant check it for me. My carrier supports Volte only for our device and VOLTE works fine for me)
    • SeLinux permissive (will be fixed when the bugs are fixed)
    • You tell me

Important: If you have any issues with rom (unresponsive buttons, cannot unlock with fingerprint, etc.) try to wipe delvik/cache in TWRP.

Instructions:

Take FULL backup first from your actual system!

Before instaling, make sure you are running the latest Oreo or Pie firmware from the latest HTC Sense.
    If you are encrypted, take a full backup of all your data, boot into TWRP and format data (the option which requires you to type "yes") and clean flash accordingly. This is due to encryption changes. Do not skip this step or you will be locked out of your system by a password prompt.

1. Download the latest updated TWRP recovery 3.3.1-1 ( thanks @Captain_Throwback ) or 3.4.0-0
    2. Reboot to download mode and flash it: "fastboot flash recovery name_of_file.img"
    3. Download the latest ROM zip from the downloads section below
    4. Wipe /system, /cache and /data (complete FORMAT /data if you're having issues or were encrypted)
    5. Flash ROM zip in TWRP, reboot to system and make initial settings
    6. Flash the latest magisk (optional) after make one reboot.
    7. When system is booted, reboot to TWRP and flash gapps (optional)
    8. Reboot and check apps permissions
    9. Enjoy (as much as currently possible)

Downloads:

LineageOS builds: HERE

These builds for OREO or PIE firmware ( DSP.img patch is required for PIE firmware ONLY - *** HERE ***) !!!
    (the patch is applied once and NOT NEED to reinstall patch after ROM update).

GAPPS: OpenGApps (I recommend NANO)

TWRP recovery: 3.3.1-1 or 3.4.0-0

Changelog:

Latest from LineageOS team - here

Code:
    ----------------------------------------------------
    2021-02-06
    - February 2021 Security patch.

project android/
    9c7964f      Track our own fork(s) for 2021-02 ASB patching
    project build/make/
    cb531696e    Bump Security String to 2021-02-05
    d7f120f43    check_boot_jars: Add Nvidia services to whitelist
    project device/lineage/sepolicy/
    eee48ec      lineage: Make FastCharge service discoverable by Settings app
    97266da      sepolicy: add hal_lineage_fastcharge
    project external/chromium-webview/
    d8c9c41      Update Chromium Webview to 88.0.4324.152
    project external/libavc/
    2438701      Merge tag 'android-security-10.0.0_r51' of https://android.googlesource.com/platform/external/libavc into staging/lineage-17.1_merge_android-security-10.0.0_r51
    project external/wpa_supplicant_8/
    609458d0     Merge tag 'android-security-10.0.0_r51' of https://android.googlesource.com/platform/external/wpa_supplicant_8 into staging/lineage-17.1_merge_android-security-10.0.0_r51
    project frameworks/av/
    c4a1c736e    Merge tag 'android-security-10.0.0_r50' into staging/lineage-17.1_merge_android-security-10.0.0_r50
    project frameworks/base/
    fa7f48e523b  Merge tag 'android-security-10.0.0_r51' of https://android.googlesource.com/platform/frameworks/base into staging/lineage-17.1_merge_android-security-10.0.0_r51
    acbd268cbde  Partially revert "Wake up to lock screen when bouncer is visible"
    51d126e0ca6  Add nvcpl hook interfaces
    c7c48b01e94  Add nvidia profile manager
    4be11d7d051  NfcTile: Don't create an error when editing tiles
    05ba7489e02  Automatic translation import
    project frameworks/native/
    8fec0de72    Merge tag 'android-security-10.0.0_r51' of https://android.googlesource.com/platform/frameworks/native into staging/lineage-17.1_merge_android-security-10.0.0_r51
    project libcore/
    2ddd1b7903   Merge tag 'android-security-10.0.0_r51' of https://android.googlesource.com/platform/libcore into staging/lineage-17.1_merge_android-security-10.0.0_r51
    project lineage/hudson/
    c714e23      hudson: Promote s2 to 17.1
    22be650      hudson: Re-add Redmi Note 7 (lavender)
    e0ab036      hudson: Drop Redmi note 7 (lavender)
    e8e261f      hudson: Drop exynos 9810 devices
    88bebad      Regenerate device dependency mappings
    f6d0295      hudson: Ship Moto G5S (montana)
    b19d5bc      hudson: Ship Moto G5 (cedric)
    7465aa4      hudson: Ship Moto E5 Plus (ahannah/hannah/rhannah)
    234e951      hudson: Enter the ether
    03e6f51      hudson: Drop find7  
    project lineage/mirror/
    e116655      Updated aosp-minimal to 03-Feb-2021 13:01 UTC
    a1693c2      Updated aosp-minimal to 02-Feb-2021 13:01 UTC
    8d3f411      aosp-minimal: Always add platform/manifest
    20ff477      Updated aosp-minimal to 29-Jan-2021 17:02 UTC
    bbb1713      Updated to 19-Jan-2021 14:02 UTC
    69647a9      Updated to 19-Jan-2021 13:12 UTC
    65e78e4      Updated to 18-Jan-2021 13:01 UTC
    77fcf3a      Updated aosp-minimal to 14-Jan-2021 13:01 UTC
    project lineage/wiki/
    d23bc0f      wiki: Correct d803 architecture
    042b33a      wiki: Add my name to lavender
    8e5e64b      wiki: Promote s2 to 17.1
    421c499      wiki: Improve addon install terminology
    e4a36dc      wiki: Remove my name from ginkgo and lavender
    a5d3845      wiki: Drop exynos 9810 devices
    7c5fb03      wiki: Improve special boot mode naming
    ae0217e      wiki: Add Moto G5S (montana)
    470c52c      wiki: Add Moto G5 (cedric)
    d025341      wiki: Add Moto E5 Plus (ahannah/hannah/rhannah)
    d4f9b8c      wiki: devices: Promote ether to 17.1
    be3d76e      wiki: Fix recovery mode boot steps on pixels
    ee0b20e      wiki: payton: update maintainers
    3d3d520      wiki: Fix FP3 supported versions
    3c7f61f      Remove myself from legacy devices
    e75831e      wiki: Update aleasto nickname
    a3668cc      wiki: devices: flox: Opt-in to fastboot boot requirement
    94d21d4      wiki: templates: Add support for requiring fastboot boot
    ae0008d      devices: ms013g: Specify that we use TWRP
    abf67ee      wiki: Remove leftover custom_recovery_codename
    da268ae      wiki: Fix us996 supported versions
    project packages/apps/Bluetooth/
    955bc9d70    Merge tag 'android-security-10.0.0_r51' of https://android.googlesource.com/platform/packages/apps/Bluetooth into staging/lineage-17.1_merge_android-security-10.0.0_r51
    project packages/apps/Email/
    eb0b811d0    Revert "Email: Fix leaked ServiceConnection"
    project packages/apps/Etar/
    fa1aaaee     Automatic translation import
    project packages/apps/LineageParts/
    996d22c      Automatic translation import
    project packages/apps/Settings/
    db65184d9f   Merge tag 'android-security-10.0.0_r51' of https://android.googlesource.com/platform/packages/apps/Settings into staging/lineage-17.1_merge_android-security-10.0.0_r51
    cfc0a27155   Settings: Add FastCharge preference into Battery settings
    e7eae8797f   Settings: Remove empty category from Security Settings
    da99b1e288   Automatic translation import
    project packages/apps/SetupWizard/
    5760444      Automatic translation import
    project packages/apps/Snap/
    eb11043ff    Snap: Remove warnings for generated ids
    986999833    Automatic translation import
    project packages/apps/Trebuchet/
    6bd575969    Automatic translation import
    project packages/apps/Updater/
    b2218df      Automatic translation import
    project packages/inputmethods/LatinIME/
    67c7c557c    Automatic translation import
    project packages/providers/MediaProvider/
    914e836      Merge tag 'android-security-10.0.0_r51' of https://android.googlesource.com/platform/packages/providers/MediaProvider into staging/lineage-17.1_merge_android-security-10.0.0_r51
    project packages/resources/devicesettings/
    2165d42      Automatic translation import
    project system/core/
    2d4f2d2d8    Merge tag 'android-security-10.0.0_r51' of https://android.googlesource.com/platform/system/core into staging/lineage-17.1_merge_android-security-10.0.0_r51
    3032c7aa5    fs_mgr: Allow remounts with Magisk installed
    01266f589    liblog: Always report as debuggable when building userdebug/eng
    project tools/repohooks/
    f1e0b3b      android_test_mapping_format: drop Python 2 support
    42e4aa4      config: switch to stdlib get() fallback logic
    d57f9c5      utils: drop Python 2 support
    8349d89      config: drop Python 2 support
    147b6c3      Add aidl-format as a new builtin hook
    project vendor/lineage/
    9e8a2e3b     qcom: Add bengal platform
    e87a909f     Add nvidia product  
    project vendor/qcom/opensource/commonsys/packages/apps/Bluetooth/
    0b5e81e41    Check permission before sending batch scan result
    4294b2a0e    Check if advertiserId value matches valid advertiser

2021-01-14
    - January 2021 Security patch.

project android/
    f3a4d2f      Track our own fork(s) for 2021-01 ASB patching
    project bootable/recovery/
    82467936     recovery: Allow going back in rescue party menu
    project build/make/
    51e074522    Bump Security String to 2021-01-05
    project device/lineage/sepolicy/
    bceeb27      lineage: Add sepolicy for mediatek livedisplay
    project external/chromium-webview/
    c780a2e      webview: Hard no to persistent histograms
    project external/gptfdisk/
    f49f553      Merge tag 'android-security-10.0.0_r50' into staging/lineage-17.1_merge_android-security-10.0.0_r50
    project external/libexif/
    149d335      Merge tag 'android-security-10.0.0_r50' into staging/lineage-17.1_merge_android-security-10.0.0_r50
    project frameworks/av/
    c4a1c736e    Merge tag 'android-security-10.0.0_r50' into staging/lineage-17.1_merge_android-security-10.0.0_r50
    9505e075f    fw/av: Require service UID for LIST_AUDIO_SESSIONS
    project frameworks/base/
    3a6c4af35c6  Merge tag 'android-security-10.0.0_r50' into staging/lineage-17.1_merge_android-security-10.0.0_r50
    5ef54fb0e8d  Automatic translation import
    6343aa2a280  Use associated display to get real size
    20c41861cf1  Disallow back gesture in the bottom gesture area
    350010d2238  Set gesture exclusion rect for IMEs
    project frameworks/minikin/
    3cc3d53      Merge tag 'android-security-10.0.0_r50' into staging/lineage-17.1_merge_android-security-10.0.0_r50
    project frameworks/native/
    dc586e412    Merge tag 'android-security-10.0.0_r50' into staging/lineage-17.1_merge_android-security-10.0.0_r50
    project kernel/htc/msm8998/
    e8ebd8d36644 fs/binfmt_elf.c: allocate initialized memory in fill_thread_core_info()
    e37b5eb7d40a do_epoll_ctl(): clean the failure exits up a bit
    f46864c60f14 fix regression in "epoll: Keep a reference on files added to the check list"
    08c683cc235c epoll: Keep a reference on files added to the check list
    346a6b6a9488 HID: core: Correctly handle ReportSize being zero
    75f79340ad92 HID: core: Sanitize event code and type when mapping input
    4a8e460b93cf HID: hid-input: clear unmapped usages
    231a36115679 audit: fix error handling in audit_data_to_entry()
    c818e24dda72 UPSTREAM: binder: fix UAF when releasing todo list
    project lineage-sdk/
    a91ad3e4     SystemUI: NetworkTraffic: Refactor message handling
    project lineage/crowdin/
    b65c024      Initial setup for lineage-18.1 translations
    project lineage/hudson/
    d21fb22      hudson: Promote kiwi to 17.1
    00a8434      hudson: Ship OnePlus Nord
    69758ef      hudson: add Asus Zenfone 5Z (ZS620KL)
    24da43f      hudson: promote s3ve3g{xx,jv,ds} to 17.1
    368fd5c      hudson: Promote FP3 to 17.1
    d28011c      Revert "Drop kuntao"
    93e132a      Drop kuntao        
    e3a616c      hudson: add Galaxy Tab S6 Lite Wi-Fi (gta4xlwifi)
    project lineage/mirror/
    77fcf3a      Updated aosp-minimal to 14-Jan-2021 13:01 UTC
    07cfe2d      Updated lineage-minimal to 13-Jan-2021 13:01 UTC
    3eedb67      Updated lineage-minimal to 11-Jan-2021 13:01 UTC
    0ba8734      Updated lineage-minimal to 10-Jan-2021 13:01 UTC
    12701dd      Updated to 08-Jan-2021 20:15 UTC
    c42c2c9      Updated to 08-Jan-2021 20:06 UTC
    7f859fd      Updated to 08-Jan-2021 19:46 UTC
    ca2677f      Updated aosp-minimal to 08-Jan-2021 13:01 UTC
    1e70f99      Updated lineage-minimal to 07-Jan-2021 13:01 UTC
    e6c6534      Updated to 31-Dec-2020 15:30 UTC
    c07fe56      Updated lineage-minimal to 30-Dec-2020 13:01 UTC
    b85f1a0      Updated to 28-Dec-2020 13:00 UTC
    86ecd60      Updated aosp-minimal to 24-Dec-2020 13:01 UTC
    f229d03      Updated to 23-Dec-2020 13:46 UTC
    b4080c5      Updated lineage-minimal to 23-Dec-2020 13:01 UTC
    1587a04      Updated to 20-Dec-2020 18:51 UTC
    0aab4ae      Updated lineage-minimal to 20-Dec-2020 13:01 UTC
    project lineage/scripts/
    f07e158      aosp-merger: Get branch reliably
    project lineage/wiki/
    e3a1f03      wiki: How-tos: Add adb over wifi
    0c8b7ce      wiki: bugreporting: Move logcat requirement to an alert
    ac7997a      kiwi: Move to 17.1 
    3479d7f      wiki: Add Adreno 504/650/675/685 to schema
    b52a5a0      wiki: Add Kryo 560/585 to schema
    cf4fb1d      wiki: Add Bluetooth 5.1 to schema
    28e39aa      wiki: Add OnePlus Nord (avicii)
    71a95c6      wiki: Add Asus Zenfone 5Z (Z01R)
    1242f0d      wiki: devices: promote s3ve3g{xx,jv,ds} to 17.1
    44e1c32      wiki: Add Adreno 308 as a valid GPU
    caad00f      devices: FP3: Promote to 17.1
    25d9aaf      wiki: cheeseburger,dumpling: firmware is not handleded by user
    b7f3120      wiki: Fix up gta4xlwifi data
    716983e      wiki: add Galaxy Tab S6 Lite Wi-Fi (gta4xlwifi)
    project packages/apps/Eleven/
    5734f5f      Automatic translation import
    09bdc8e      Eleven: Set targetSdkVersion to 29
    46b29ae      Eleven: Convert to Android.bp
    517fa69      Eleven: Increase the height of the play queue slider.
    32f54ab      Eleven: Fix SettingsActivity crash
    0a689ed      Eleven: 'audio.id as _id' doesn't seem to make sense
    14e01b8      Eleven: Fix album id column
    05e0b9d      Eleven: Fix integer overflow
    efe3026      Eleven: Remove dead code
    e6f5ec7      Set SDK_VERSION to current
    0c1d517      Eleven: Opt out of scoped storage
    project packages/apps/Etar/
    52c1f108     Automatic translation import
    90807734     Cleanup            
    cab38af8     Etar: Link to androidx-constraintlayout_constraintlayout
    5c249e2a     New EditEvent Layout
    da94506d     Use antialias for new event hint (#807)
    dfd5aa42     Update README.md   
    92849b66     Add Croatian translations for F-Droid
    11459d8f     Update full_description.txt
    927a30c8     Remove "drawable" overhead (#795)
    2ec78a30     Use svg in recurrence dialog and respect theme primary color (#794)
    480ef72f     Update submodules  
    5626c916     Added possibility to choose black theme for night mode (#787)
    c38647b5     Simplify if statement
    e05e3193     Add missing layout-height and layout-width
    1e99c6ed     Resolve lint warnings
    ef606770     Update gradle (#785)
    7ef5f258     Add more icons     
    0a51e747     Resolve bugs in goTo function
    40165c45     Use primary color for "month background today color" in light theme.
    d8409a57     Don't show week number in miniMonth
    ab6b736c     Update README.md   
    f527bdaa     Settings: add a button to add remote EteSync accounts. (#768)
    37f9fbad     Release version 1.0.23
    project packages/apps/Exchange/
    916a5f63     Do not place source code in build folder
    project packages/apps/FlipFlap/
    bd775a2      Automatic translation import
    project packages/apps/LineageParts/
    4b295f9      LineageParts: Stats: Improve getting a valid carrier name
    ed7b912      LineageParts: Stats: Try getting a valid country code
    5a1fdc9      Automatic translation import
    project packages/apps/PermissionController/
    2a42d842     Merge tag 'android-security-10.0.0_r50' into staging/lineage-17.1_merge_android-security-10.0.0_r50
    project packages/apps/Settings/
    4a4f775b4f   Automatic translation import
    project packages/apps/SetupWizard/
    542c8e3      Automatic translation import
    0ea955d      Use system captive portal URL
    project packages/apps/Snap/
    4ce58fc9e    Automatic translation import
    project packages/apps/Updater/
    14b7b7e      Automatic translation import
    project packages/inputmethods/LatinIME/
    92990f8e1    LatinIME: Fix NPE in getKeyboardThemeName
    project packages/providers/DownloadProvider/
    12b4ad2b     Automatic translation import
    project packages/resources/devicesettings/
    55ee00a      Automatic translation import
    project system/bt/
    bd0429b55    Merge tag 'android-security-10.0.0_r50' into staging/lineage-17.1_merge_android-security-10.0.0_r50
    project system/security/
    6df7e4f      Merge tag 'android-security-10.0.0_r50' into staging/lineage-17.1_merge_android-security-10.0.0_r50
    project system/sepolicy/
    1d13a7ed     Add fastbootd to the sys_rawio whitelist.
    project vendor/lineage/
    403c59b0     partner_gms: Simplify if/else if logic
    6fd22da5     lineage: apns: Update T-Mobile US to reflect latest carrier changes
    2f92f21e     partner_gms: Add support for Android Go GMS
    project vendor/qcom/opensource/commonsys/packages/apps/Bluetooth/
    84a8ba559    SAP: Ensure pending intent is immutable
    project vendor/qcom/opensource/commonsys/system/bt/
    6d8d51bb1    ACL: Drop broadcasts
    307dfc931    Fix potential OOB write in libbluetooth
    7c44182fe    Fix a security issue in sdp_server.cc
    ca75f98dc    Check Classic key before cross-key derivation
    41757feba    Send a response to an smp security request depending on the callback event
    fca270537    Return after removing sample LTK device
    0114a2a8e    Fix possible OOB when receive gatt read type response data
    ed4555e3e    Remove pairing on incoming bond request
    e99cc82e8    Enable bitpool sanity checks
    38d1d5784    GattServcer: Check invalid offset
    91db7540a    [system][bt] fix -Wdangling-gsl
    0323b273a    Fix read out of bounds in BtifAvEvent::DeepCopy

2020-12-18
    - fixed WFD services

2020-12-16
    - December 2020 Security patch.

ocn: Increase speaker-mic volume in audio-record
    ocn: Update Listen blobs
    ocn: Add 48khz sampling rate to spkr prot tx uc
    ocn: Update audio.fluence properties
    ocn: Import additional native libs list
    ocn: overlay: Sync CarrierConfig with LA.UM.8.4.r1-06000-8x98.0
    ocn: Enable TARGET_USES_OLD_MNC_FORMAT
    ocn: Replace BOARD_CHARGER_DISABLE_INIT_BLANK with equivalent prop
    ocn: Replace BOARD_CHARGER_ENABLE_SUSPEND with ro.charger.enable_suspend
    ocn: enable BOARD_CHARGER_DISABLE_INIT_BLANK
    ocn: init: add interface declaration for audio hal service
    ocn: Define SYS_NICE caps for android.hardware.audio@2.0-service.
    cn: init: Override android.hardware.audio@2.0-service
    ocn: init: Change group permission for imsdatadaemon
    ocn: overlay: Switch to AOSP's burn-in protection
    ocn: Allow qcrild to access new QMI service
    ocn: sepolicy: Grant power HAL access to rpm
    ocn: sepolicy: Address thermal-engine denials
    ocn: Add permissions for RCS service
    ocn: Move EGL link creation to real make target
    ocn: sepolicy: Address radio denials
    ocn: init: Add vendor prefix for shell
    ocn: Add AID_VENDOR_FASTRPC group for fastrpc
    ocn: overlay: Disable config_cleanupUnusedFingerprints

- Last Lineage updates and fixes

2020-08-11
    - August 2020 Security patch.
    - ocn: update carrier specific overlays
    - minor fixes
    2020-07-15
    - July 2020 Security patch.
    - minor fixes
    2020-06-08
    - June 2020 Security patch.
    2020-05-13
    - May 2020 Security patch.
    - Update opus omx codec ranking
    - Enable ro.telephony.use_old_mnc_mcc_format
    - Kill media.aac_51_output_enabled property ( * Dead with: https://android.googlesource.com/platform/frameworks/av/+/2386a120998bbdb7a92156891835fc30feac8d7a )
    - power_profile: update for pie
    - update props
    - Last Lineage fixes
    2020-04-11
    - April 2020 Security patch.
    - Enabled volte for mcc="730" mnc="03"
    - Hope,  fixed VoIP calls (checked it for Whatsapp and Viber calls). Thanks @hellokitty2204 for help!
    - Last Lineage fixes
    2020-03-31
    - March 2020 Security patch
    - Initial beta release LOS 17.1 for HTC U11

Bug report:

Bug reports without a proper description of the issue and a logcat will be ignored!
    You don't know howto take a logcat - see here:
    https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=78642205&postcount=2
    https://goo.gl/UcTM9 and https://goo.gl/J4CSEP

See post 3 for details.

Credits:

1. LineageOS Team & Contributors
    2. Code Aurora Forum
    3. TWRP Team
    4. Magisk Team
    5. All HTC U11 contributors

Special thanks:

@tomascus
    @Flinny
    @Captain_Throwback
    @tarkzim
    @fagyi

*** and many others ***

Source code:

LineageOS Gerrit Review
    Kernel source
    Device source
    Vendor source

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 17.1 Unofficial ROM for HTC U11, ROM for the HTC U11

Contributors
    Golv, tomascus, Flinny
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

Donations
    Donations are not mandatory but very welcome.
    If you like my work and want to support development or buy me a coffee: My PayPal or my profile on AFH

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Oreo firmware or Pie firmware (with Oreo DSP patch)
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Beta
    Beta Release Date: 2020-03-31

Created 2020-03-31
    Last Updated 2021-02-06
    New build its uploaded.
    Code:
    2020-05-13
    - May 2020 Security patch.
    - Update opus omx codec ranking
    - Enable ro.telephony.use_old_mnc_mcc_format
    - Kill media.aac_51_output_enabled property ( * Dead with: https://android.googlesource.com/platform/frameworks/av/+/2386a120998bbdb7a92156891835fc30feac8d7a )
    - power_profile: update for pie
    - update props
    - Last Lineage fixes
    New build 2020-04-11 is uploaded!

- April 2020 Security patch.
    - Enabled volte for mcc="730" mnc="03"
    - Hope, fixed VoIP calls (checked it for Whatsapp and Viber calls). Thanks @hellokitty2204 for help!
    (Please check and let me know...)
    - Last Lineage fixes

You can use dirty install with this new build.
    Let me see these logs tomorrow, today I celebrate my birthday ...)))
    As far as I can tell LOS 18.1 isn't out yet but you are already planning on a release for the u11.
    Therefore a question to help me understand the development process better (or at all):
    Is your unofficial release of LOS based on the official LOS code or is it based on ASOP?
    Of course LOS is based on ASOP. But my question is whether you begin with the ASOP code and add LOS specifics to it plus whatever is necessary to make it work with the U11 OR whether you begin with LOS and "just" add the necessary changes to make it work for the U11?
    If you read OP carefully:
    LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
    LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for Lineage OS is available in the LineageOS Github repo.

I, like all other developers, use LOS (or Pixel Experience) source code (without any changes) and "just" add stock kernel source code with latest possible Android updates and so-called proprietary files from stock firmware from a specific device (for example, from U11) to make device work with this source code.
    But we can add a minimum number of stock files so that the device just turns on and works stably, or we can add extra stock files so that, for example, VOLTE and Wifi Display works ...
    We don't make any modifications of LOS (or Pixel Experience) source code, I may just add or not add certain features like screen blur, always-on display, etc.
    These features are mostly already provided in LOS (or Pixel Experience) source code, but they may not work for all devices, especially for legacy devices or are not physically supported at all by device. Therefore, we need to spend many tens or hundreds of hours of our own free time in order to test all this many times on our device and make it work properly.
    I hope I've answered your question fully enough.