[ROM] [10.0] LineageOS 17.1 UNOFFICIAL Builds (pme)

Search This thread

fagyi

Jan 22, 2012
BUDAPEST
Today i will uploading the first R rom for the 10. Its called lineageos 18.0 :)

Its Alpha release, but seems to stable at this point. Wifi, Bt, Camera, audio ( woofer too ), Nfc ( on/off ), Home button etc working now ;)

Signal not tested yet. Still testing and cleaning up.

Sorry for the silence, covid f*cked my free time.

Reactions: deechte

CAMERON1988

Sep 30, 2017
HTC 10
I have pixel experience plus based on android 10 running as my daily driver, I can't wait to test out your lineage 18.0..you the best man @fagyi..thanks for the effort.

XDAGC

Dec 19, 2019
Hi Fagyi, great news!!!
Would it be possible to have a accurate step by step description as how to install the new Rom?
I think must of us will come from 17.1 or 16 and not from the Stock Rom. Also it would be nice to consider thoose who have encrypted their phone. Will they have to format the Data-Partition?
Greetings from Germany

NSH021

Mar 19, 2020
Hubballi
HTC One (M8)
HTC Desire 820
Clean install

Hi Fagyi, great news!!!
Would it be possible to have a accurate step by step description as how to install the new Rom?
I think must of us will come from 17.1 or 16 and not from the Stock Rom. Also it would be nice to consider thoose who have encrypted their phone. Will they have to format the Data-Partition?
Greetings from Germany

Take backup and
Do clean installation as it's change of android version

Jupp Pütta

Jan 26, 2019
HTC One (M9)
HTC 10
Strange locked screen

From time to time I have this strange locked screen (photo attached).
Once I am in it the phone does not really react to much. No unlocking possible. Holding the power button won’t restart. No booting possible. (When pressing power and volume down the buttons under the scree start to blink. When holding start the flashlight is activated.)
Time and new messages are shown on the screen, but in this bulky manner.
Any idea how I got into it and how to get out of it?
The last time only waiting till the battery was empty helped. After restart everything as normal.

If anyone faces the same problem – it seems to be the smart cover mode, the phone kind of got stuck in. As I do not use a smart cover anyway, I deactivated this option under: Settings -> Connected Devices -> Connection Preferences -> Smart Cover. But having changed to LineageOS 18.1 I have not yet been stuck in the mode yet anyway.

Attachments

• Schreen.png
    Schreen.png
    415.3 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

UnwindingThree8

Jul 11, 2017
HTC One (M9)
HTC 10
From time to time I have this strange locked screen (photo attached).
Once I am in it the phone does not really react to much. No unlocking possible. Holding the power button won’t restart. No booting possible. (When pressing power and volume down the buttons under the scree start to blink. When holding start the flashlight is activated.)
Time and new messages are shown on the screen, but in this bulky manner.
Any idea how I got into it and how to get out of it?
The last time only waiting till the battery was empty helped. After restart everything as normal.

Reupload the foto pls, it's gone. Volume down and power will restart it in in bootloader mode, blinking is normal. Vol up and power is hard reboot. As for holding the power button when screen is off, it's a setting that makes turns on the flashlight. You can turn that action off in settings; system; buttons; power button; long press for torch

Reactions: Jupp Pütta

galaktiker

May 17, 2010
Hi everybody. After moving to Lineage 17.1 quick charge on my phone stopped working. The maximum current is 1,53A. But my HTC 10 supported 2.7A earlier. How to fix it?

ademain

Oct 4, 2020
My phone works fine most of the time on this ROM but it crashes brutally in some conditions (reboot). For instance, I was listening music via Bluetooth. After the first reboot, I tried 2 more times but same: it crashes after a couple of minutes (music works fine for some time then reboot).

I tried to understand why it crashes but I cannot access the /proc/ksmg file via "adb" (permission denied). I tried many things including "adb shell su -c" but "permission denied".

Thanks

EDIT : it crashed again when I was in my car and therefore connected to the bluetooth. Seems to be the pattern.

Last edited:

bartatxda

Dec 10, 2020
Hi

Already a long time I follow up and read a lot on this forum. Learned a lot and got things done, thanks! Now, it is time to enter. ;-)

I am running for a long time LOS 14.1 (7.1.2) (encrypted) on my HTC10 with no problems and quite happy but it's time to move on. ;-) So, after some search on the web I landed at this thread. Thanks fagyi and all of you it seams possible to run LOS 17.1 on the HTC, so I wanna try that out.

But at the first instruction I got stuck, because I am still on Android 7 and on the HTC website and the web I can't find the Oreo files to pass instruction 1:

Before installing, make sure you are running the latest Oreo firmware from the latest HTC Sense.

All the other steps I normally know from before, but this one has taken already hours of web research with no good result at all.

Kind regards
Bart

Last edited:

raul16

Hi

Already a long time I follow up and read a lot on this forum. Learned a lot and got things done, thanks! Now, it is time to enter. ;-)

I am running for a long time LOS 14.1 (7.1.2) (encrypted) on my HTC10 with no problems and quite happy but it's time to move on. ;-) So, after some search on the web I landed at this thread. Thanks fagyi and all of you it seams possible to run LOS 17.1 on the HTC, so I wanna try that out.

But at the first instruction I got stuck, because I am still on Android 7 and on the HTC website and the web I can't find the Oreo files to pass instruction 1:

Before installing, make sure you are running the latest Oreo firmware from the latest HTC Sense.

All the other steps I normally know from before, but this one has taken already hours of web research with no good result at all.

Kind regards
Bart
Did you kept your original HTC Nougat system back-up done before you moved to LOS 14.1 ?
then you can restore to original htc system and upgrade to latest oreo from htc (8.1) via OTA
if you don't have this option look for your specific model (taken from fastboot screen infos) and search the HTC 10 forum for the specific RUU version of your make model. be aware that are different ones for each model/region/make (radio) and follow instructions how to flash.

Note: see this for more info

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2F_qciZ_MtPTGjDb-adIt4fAUOirk%3D%2Fhttps%253A%252F%252Fimg.xda-cdn.com%252Fy-LtXHGCDBH0KxFw9MxWAPF3guk%253D%252Fhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fi.imgur.com%25252F2okPze5.png

LineageOS 17.1 is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10 (Q), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*
     * Your warranty is now void. 
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
     */

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions:

Take a backup first from your actual system!
    1. Before instaling, make sure you are running the latest Oreo firmware from the latest HTC Sense.
    2. If you are encrypted but running an AOSP ROM then you're fine. If you come from Sense, take a full backup of all your data, boot into TWRP and format data (the option which requires you to type "yes") and clean flash accordingly. This is due to encryption changes. Do not skip this step or you will be locked out of your system by a password prompt.
    3. If you are coming from any other ROM wiping /system & /data is strongly recommended
    4. Download the latest build and GApps (both links are below).
    5. Reboot to TWRP.
    6. Flash the latest build and magisk ( optional ) after make one reboot.
    7. When system is booted, reboot to TWRP and flash gapps
    8. Reboot and enjoy (as much as currently possible)

Downloads:

ROM: lineage-17.1-20200510-UNOFFICIAL-pme.zip

GAPPS: OPENGApps

Known Issues:
    1. IMS - VOLTE
    2. SlowMo
    3. SeLinux permissive ( will be fixed when the bugs are fixed )

Reporting bugs:

Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred (please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing).
    If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg (do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot, a logcat after a reboot is useless).

Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved.

Credits:
    1. LineageOS Team & Contributors
    2. Code Aurora Forum

Special thank you who send me donations: ( both AOSiP & LOS )
    - @The Fer-Shiz-Nizzle
    - @fantamadnesss
    - @_Sherrif
    - @Roocher
    - @scutworker
    - @synaesthesics
    - @MrN1484
    - @Galdrapiu
    - @Chucktr
    - @guest
    - @kdrkdr
    - @heyChristo

Source code:

LineageOS Gerrit Review
    Kernel source
    Device source
    Vendor source

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM] [10.0] LineageOS 17.1 UNOFFICIAL Builds (pme), ROM for the HTC 10

Contributors
    fagyi
    ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Firmware Required: OREO
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2019-10-01
    Last Updated 2020-05-10
    New build is uploaded:
    https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=1899786940962614120

Changelogs:

- Synced with upstream.
    - Okt. Sec updates
    - https://review.lineageos.org/q/status:merged

Device:

Verizon and sprint users ready to go ;)

https://github.com/Fagyi/android_device_htc_pme/commits/lineage-17.0

Vendor:

https://github.com/Fagyi/proprietary_vendor_htc/commits/test

Ims/volte updates reverted for now, because brake the sim. More work needed for this stack.

Ota already bumped on this release, so if you use this one you will get notication an romside update if I updating on the future.
    New build its uploaded:

https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=4349826312261603454

Changelogs:

- Upstream changes
    https://review.lineageos.org/q/status:merged

Device:

- fixed wifi direct not fully tested its find my tv and doesnt soft rebooted
    - overlay ckeanups
    - manifest cleanup - removed unused hals
    - poweroff alarm feature cleanups
    - BT audio fixes
    - disable ims services

Vendor:

- Removed ims stack for now
    Building the latest build with all upstream fixes from the last week. Also patched the FP so hopefully working after a reboot now.
    Hey @fagyi, just wanted to ask. Does LOS 17 have Wireguard support built in? Thanks.

Yes, on kernel side. Like on Los16.

Lot of updates coming soon. Vendor updates to Q and many device related changes for Q.

All errors fixed from logcat with new blobs + updates. Hopefully much better now.

Few more things i want updating before release the new build. Also few days and upstream merging that okt sec updates. ( Verizon and sprint support added also for the next build + ota feature )