• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][10.0][marlin] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/12/22]

Search This thread

susan gwoorunq

Aug 13, 2014
Medias not playing through bluetooth devices

I have problem with bluetooth headsets. It will pair and connect properly but the medias wont be played through bluetooth headset. Instead from the speaker and I tried with two different bluetooth headset devices, both show the same issue. Hope to see this fixed as soon as possible :D

cameljock

May 3, 2011
Your closet.
Coming from stock Android 10, I've noticed this ROM has significantly worse battery life. Possibly a dirty flash? I don't know. Can someone confirm?

Edit: disregard; I'm an idiot and enabled the stock email app to check every hour for emails by accident. Actual battery life improved better than stock now. ?

Last edited:

David B.

Mar 25, 2016
I am not super familiar with Pixel Experience, but I've reached the point in my phone's (Pixel 3 XL) life where I'm trying to decide on a ROM once Google's support period runs out. Pixel Experience seems promising, as I'd like to keep my Pixel-specific features (specifically Active Edge and Now Playing on the lock screen) which LineageOS does not provide. Does anyone here know if there are plans to add support for the 3 XL in the future? I'm honestly not sure where to ask so I apologize if this is the wrong location.

Green-Bot

Nov 2, 2012
REGULAR UPDATES HAVE ENDED FOR PIXEL 2/XL.....Will PIXEL 2/XL be supported by PE team?

Apologies for asking it here but I am curious to know if there are any plans to support the Pixel 2 XL since Google has already dropped it's support .......please do not consider me wrong asking this here!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201203-104133.png
    Screenshot_20201203-104133.png
    148.6 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Reactions: Diego0007

wavedashdoc

Mar 9, 2011
I haven't seen this asked anywhere, but is VoLTE working on the latest build? I saw that Lineage users were having IMS issues on the official ROM. Just wanted to check before updating from latest Pixel Dust from August.

beeewell

Apr 25, 2012
Nexus 6
Google Pixel 3a
I haven't seen this asked anywhere, but is VoLTE working on the latest build? I saw that Lineage users were having IMS issues on the official ROM. Just wanted to check before updating from latest Pixel Dust from August.

Not sure about Pixel Dust, but I just installed the latest (build date 2021 01 20) official Lineage 17.1, and VoLTE seems to be working fine.

baudfather

Oct 17, 2010
@PixelBoot are you able to post the last v10 files to the pixelexperience site? Even if it's no longer supported, I feel it's fully functional and bug-free compared to the issues inherent with v11.

Top Liked Posts