• Increase ZRAM swap size
• post_boot: Set zRam disk size to 50% of RAM size
• Set zRam disk size to 50% of RAM size for non-Go devices
• post_boot: updating post_boot for <=2 GB devices
• Init: Fixup some wrong values
• Init: Add support for 2gb devices
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, dead cats,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
* YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will break it! :P
* Act accordingly
About us: MoKee ROM is based on Android Open Source Project (AOSP)
RIL (Calls , SMS , Data)
* DENIAL OF RESPONSIBILITY
* I, @mrshterben, I am not responsible for any problems with your phone before,
* after and at the time of installing the ROM.
0. If this is your first time installing custom ROM.
0.1 Unlock the bootloader.
0.2 If the device did not start, install vbmeta.img (https://t.me/ct_host/105)
1. Clear DATA, SYSTEM, CACHE.
2. Install ROM
3. Install GAPPS
4. Install MAGISK 20.4 (optional)
★ Enable Dynamic FPS
★ Boot stock frequencies
★ Upstream to CAF tag LA.UM.8.6.2.r1-06100-89xx.0
★ Add coral fingerprint feb patch
★ Enable USB debugging at boot
★ Fix MTP and ADB
★ Force background tasks on little cores