[ROM][10.0][Moto G6] PixelExperience [Unofficial][AOSP]

jeangraff30

Sep 23, 2018
Guarantã do Norte - MT

PixelExperience for Moto G6 [ali]

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from SourceForge

Donate
did you like my job? , donate a beer to support my work

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

Last edited:

pranavshivgotra

Dec 27, 2020
I Just got off from Resurrection Remix.
Because it was bit slow, it didnt have MOTO DISPLAY & MOTO GESTURES working & had issues with TurboPower charging.
Can you tell which of the above mentioned features are working & if not, can you make them work?

yoshkapundrick

Mar 17, 2016
Totally minor points. How do you move time on home screen from upper left to right side. On the battery display how do you enable percentage if it is currently possible.

wesleyjrz

Jan 15, 2020
I Just got off from Resurrection Remix.
Because it was bit slow, it didnt have MOTO DISPLAY & MOTO GESTURES working & had issues with TurboPower charging.
Can you tell which of the above mentioned features are working & if not, can you make them work?
In my tests, TurboPower works well in the Resurrection Remix, it just doesn't show that it's charging quickly at times.

kruppera

Jan 2, 2021
Thank you Jean Graff!
But i already tried the rom before, and i cannot use my SD Card as internal Storage, in this update this Feature Works?

SkullCandy091

Oct 19, 2020
Does this work better or worse on the 32/3gb version of the phone? I would consider doing this, but Android 10 on the Moto X4 with 32/3 was hell. I don't want to make that mistake again.

UnJam

Aug 9, 2020
@jeangraff30 Thank you so much for this rom. I've tried almost all custom roms for the G6 and this, personally, is hands down the best one available. I've been using it daily for almost 2 months now after constantly switching back and forth between other roms since August. Incredibly stable, no problems with calls and notifications, and it has all the right tweaks without being bloated.

The only issue I have (that I've also experienced in other custom roms) is that I get a lot of battery drain when on mobile data, specifically from timerfd, 7000000.ssusb and netlink wakelocks. If I enable airplane mode with wifi and wifi calling enabled, battery can last me up to 4-5 days with light use with no issues with said wakelocks. On mobile data, battery lasts only about a day and change on light use. Not sure what's causing this, as I have nearly no apps installed.

The other minor issue I have is that I alwas have to reboot the phone for wifi calling to work again after coming home. As long as I don't leave my wifi's range, wifi calling works perfectly but if I get outside the range and use mobile data, it will not enable itself automatically when connected again to my wifi.

Thank you again for putting this rom together and keep up the great work!

Last edited:

narayanand

Mar 8, 2007
I was using a stock Android Pie ROM with Magisk on MotoG6 ALI. The phone was very laggy and frustrating. I tried RevengeOS Android 10 but that had issues in calling which is the basic need of a phone.

So I had revert back and fume with Android Pie until I saw this PE with Android 10.

With a lot of anxiety, I tried and it worked like a charm. The phone is faster, the battery lasts more and so far no long-lasting issues found. I say long lasting because I had trouble in downloading apps from Play store and my Wifi kept switching off once I move out of home and I had to remember and turn it on. I also had issues with Access point selecting one of the access point as default which broke my data connection. All these were fixed after repetitive solutions and now the phone is very fast and I am quite enjoying the PE ROM. Heartfelt thanks to the developer who created the build.

zerodiscount

Nov 19, 2006
Hello - I am new to flashing roms - have a few questions:
- I have T-Mobile service with wifi calling - will wifi-calling work on this ROM?
- Is the ROM security the same as stock rom ? Safe to use for online banking etc?
- Install instructions please.

I am looking to change as my device keeps freezing on me with frequent failure of Chrome, Gmail (stop responding) and System UI. Have been living with this issue since last uodate - dont know whether worth to do a factory reset or just switch to new ROM to get security updates, etc. Will appreciate guidance.

@jeangraff30 - Thank you for sharing this ROM with the community.

Last edited: