[ROM][10.0][NEXUS 6P] crDroid Android 6.4 [15 MAR 2020]

Search This thread

Ata Ur Rehman

• Feb 3, 2018
    Karachi
    www.youtube.com
    I think NFC is not working either. At least when I try to reconfigure my card on Google Pay I get: 'This phone can't be used to pay in stores. This may be because it is rooted or altered in some other way'. Getting this even when the NFC option is on.
    PS: I'm coming from PixelExperience and it used to work on it.
    i think it would work after safety net check. Did you tried magisk Hide prop config module ?

Reactions: gnes_

gnes_

Mar 27, 2020
    you're welcome and yet no one has faced camera issue so far , so seems like we have just those two issues .

About that: Any GCam port you'd recommend that works on nexus 6p? I've tried a couple and all of the 6.1+ ones seems to have a problem here or there, so couldn't find a port that really works well so far.

Ata Ur Rehman

• Feb 3, 2018
    Karachi
    www.youtube.com
    Reactions: gnes_ and valraf

MT88

Jun 10, 2013
    Latina
    does it have the same problems as the other ROM 10?

1. 1) GPS
    2. 2) echo in the hands-free calls
    3. 3) google camera
    4. 4) HotSpot 2,4ghz / 5Ghz or both
    5. 5) Fingerprint
    6. 6) Battery Drain

DEAR DEVELOPER I ASK YOU :

I would like to know before installing because I don't want to delete everything and then find myself with an unusable phone.
    since you have not specified what works and what does not limiting you to write "All basic functionalities."
    but basic functions is a hands-free phone call or fingerprint !

Last edited:
    Reactions: hk1271

LookLukas

Nov 2, 2017
    I've just installed v.6.2 yesterday (v6.4 stucks on crDroid logo after reboot to system. I tried 3 times, not sure how important is to reboot to recovery after some steps).

- The back camera doesn't exist, I can only use the front one
    - At first, the system was very fast but suddenly became slow and laggy.

I really enjoy the amount of setting and tweaks but will try some other ROM for now.

NeonHD

Jul 7, 2015
    Okay so this ROM is overall really great and is super smooth compared to most other ROMs I've tried, buuut, I have stumbled into this huge problem that's entirely unrelated to the ROM itself.

Whenever I enter TWRP after flashing either this ROM or the LOS17 ROM, all of the files and folders in the misc partition have random characters as their names. Because of this, I cannot make a nandroid backup, at least not for the data partition.

While I can't confirm, I'm guessing this is because of encryption? Doesn't TWRP support encryption though? If so, then how come it's not decrypting the files and folders?

I literally tried removing the encryption in every way possible but to no avail. I even tried formatting userdata which removes everything from the data partition, but it STILL creates encrypted files every time I boot the ROM.

Strange. I don't have this problem when I flash Pie ROMs and I bet those ROMs are encrypted too. I'm so confused..... :confused: :silly:

Reactions: ivanperezcaro

abdkhan

Jul 22, 2019
    version 6.4

I really love this ROM. Every thing, except the SIM, works fine and smooth. Anxiously awaiting this fix . Hats off to the developer.

NeonHD

Jul 7, 2015
    ....yeaaa sorry to say but this ROM is pretty bad. UI freezes all the time when phone is on AOD. And for some bizarre reason TWRP doesn't support data decryption after flashing this ROM (no screen asking for PIN/pattern).

I just tried out PixelBoot's two newest Q ROMs and both of them supports TWRP data decryption, so it's definitely this ROM's fault and not Q itself.

Unless the dev updates this ROM, stay away.

hk1271

Oct 27, 2017
    Surat
    I can't install Viper4Android in the latest 19April Build . It installed on all Enforcing Q ROMs but not in this . If anyone have any solution .. the drivers just don't install .. It says to reboot to install drivers but after reboot still syas that (Loop) . I hope this will be fixed in next Build .

anonymous992

May 11, 2016
    I can't install Viper4Android in the latest 19April Build . It installed on all Enforcing Q ROMs but not in this . If anyone have any solution .. the drivers just don't install .. It says to reboot to install drivers but after reboot still syas that (Loop) . I hope this will be fixed in next Build .

I'm not an expert, but I don't think, that this problem is caused by the rom itself... a new build wouldn't solve this I think

what v4a version did you use?

hk1271

Oct 27, 2017
    Surat
    I'm not an expert, but I don't think, that this problem is caused by the rom itself... a new build wouldn't solve this I think

what v4a version did you use?
    Yeah I think it's the problem of the additional Audio effects added as Audio FX app .. I use the latest V4a app (2.7.1.6) .. both legacy and original are saying the same i.e install the drivers .. but after reboot same thing .. it's a loop . It didn't happen in Pixel Dust and Extended UI .

mataflakitas

Aug 26, 2010
    nuevo leon
    Yeah I think it's the problem of the additional Audio effects added as Audio FX app .. I use the latest V4a app (2.7.1.6) .. both legacy and original are saying the same i.e install the drivers .. but after reboot same thing .. it's a loop . It didn't happen in Pixel Dust and Extended UI .

Link please .. ?

Anuvadak

Sep 25, 2018
    How's this ROM on 10, guys? Is it already usable or I should wait for some next beta or the first release?
    What about the SIM, networking, bluetooth and power consuming now?

Last edited:

js4tepo

May 7, 2020
    No inicia

Hola, estoy instalando la ROM de android 8, y no tengo problema, pero al actualizar la ROM 6.4, no arranca se queda solo mostrando el logo, que puedo hacer?.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2Fc0mIjR8lsiHM7l4KXowPzoLHRUE%3D%2Fhttps%253A%252F%252Fimg.xda-cdn.com%252FnUBKZfMRYCotfvNioAnDwWlUuak%253D%252Fhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fi.imgur.com%25252FBE3pE0l.png

These are TEST/NIGHTLY builds.

Features:

What's working:
      • All basic functionalities.
      Known issues:
      • Still testing

Download:
      ROM: Click Here (Always download latest)
      Gapps: Click Here (Recommended - Latest Arm64 nano Gapps variant)

Installation:
      1. Backup before you begin!
      2. Wipe data (not entire internal storage) if coming from another ROM
      3. Format System and Cache always
      4. Flash ROM + Gapps
      5. Optionally - Flash Magisk for Root
      6. Reboot and profit!

FBE Recovery: TWRP
      FBE Recovery (4 Core): TWRP
      BLOD Patch (4 Core): boot.img

Loving this? Support by donating. :good:
      Join us on Telegram Group for Nexus 6P

XDA:DevDB Information
      crDroidAndroid, ROM for the Huawei Nexus 6P

Contributors
      neobuddy89
      ROM OS Version: Android 10
      ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information

Created 2020-01-26
      Last Updated 2020-03-15
      Update - 15th March, 2020

Changelog:
      * Android March 2020 Security update
      * Added new charging animation styles for lockscreen
      * New customizations for Launcher - Hide apps, Icon pack support and more
      * Bionic optimizations
      * Enabled back key, home key, recents key customizations for navbar
      * Improved dark theming support - aligned with AOSP update to support scheduling
      * Added toggle to relax restriction for third party apps to access IMEI (required by some pre-Q apps)
      * Fixed HW key actions for flashlight and screenshots
      * Added toggle for haptic feedback on back action via gesture navigation
      * Added toggle to blur QS background

Download:
      https://sourceforge.net/projects/cr...ndroid-10.0-20200315-angler-v6.4.zip/download

You need to flash ROM, latest Open Gapps and optionally, Magisk root.
      If there is bootloop issue, please wipe data and try again.
      Installation also?
      Format data
      Flash Rom and GApps
      Format data...
      with Magisk or not?
      Make backup
      go to twrp select all options and wipe everything
      connect to pc transfer rom and gapps
      install rom and gapps then goto wipe format data type YES then after wiping completes reboot to recovery
      connect to pc transfer magisk zip , install zip then goto reboot then power off for 1 or 2 minute to prevent thermal throttle then turn on your phone :)
      I'm not and expert and I swear all I did was erase everything to start fresh .
      1. Erase everything including internal, data,system etc.
      2. Install Rom, gapps(nano)
      3. Data format again.
      4. Magisk
      5. Reboot to system.

Good luck bud.

Okay something in this sequence worked, either the repeated data format or flashing Magisk, but it booted!

To make it more detailed:
      1. Erase everything including internal, data,system etc. (Format internal storage), reboot recovery.
      2. Copy to phone and then flash ROM and Gapps.
      3. After flashing, format internal storage again and reboot recovery.
      4. Copy Magisk to phone and flash it.
      5. Reboot to system
      Tried everything
      Clean returned to stock then flash this still bootloop
      Tried just the rom without gapps still bootloop
      Switched from rom following methods mentioned in post Still stuck in bootloop
      Waiting for update
      :)
      Till then LOS 17.1
      I really need to try this rom cr droid is always seems great.
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone