ancient.png

Code:
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

Read the whole OP! Be respectful to each other and don't ask for ETAs, it's considered as being rude!

AncientROM is custom-ROM based on AOSP that aims to provide a unique user interface packed with useful features for customization.
Check out the screenshots below and I bet you will be sold! :D

Also, we got our Telegram channel you can find here updates about the ROM, screenshots, and more.

FEATURES
Here are the features! on top of AOSP! We aim to add important features that we think should be here and also what you think.
For the addition of more tweaks or features, head on to our Telegram community and post the list of features that you want!
Features with commits will be more helpful!

Code:
Read the whole OP! Be respectful to each other and don't ask for ETAs, it's considered as being rude!

AncientROM is custom-ROM based on AOSP that aims to provide a unique user interface packed with useful features for customization.

Also, we got our Telegram channel you can find here updates about the ROM, screenshots, and more.

FEATURES
Here are the features! on top of AOSP! We aim to add important features that we think should be here and also what you think.
For the addition of more tweaks or features, head on to our Telegram community and post the list of features that you want!

Ancient ROM Downloads

noblelte

FLASH INSTRUCTIONS

Please familiarize yourself with flashing and custom ROM use before attempting to flash the from.
Please make sure you download the correct version for your specific device. The links are labeled clearly.
1) Backup Everything (Most Important)
2) Download ROM, Latest vendor, Dot Flash Gapps Already Included, Magisk, etc.
3) Reboot to Recovery (TWRP)
4) Wipe System, Data, Cache, Dalvik Cache.
5) Flash - ROM, Magisk(optional)
6) Once done, wipe cache.
7) Reboot to System.

BUG REPORTS

* DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel.
* Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
* If it is a random reboot, grab dmesg . (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
* Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.

pls donate me so i will still google drive storage and give u guys more roms and also for google cloud

PayTM: 9701736528
PhonePe: 9701736528

SPECIAL THANKS
I would like to say thanks to all devs that helped and nurtured me

Information
Ancient ROM: A ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 5

Sources
ROM Source:
Ancient Lab Sources
Device Source: Device Source
Kernel Source: Kernel Source

Version Information
Stable

Created 2021-07-12
Last Updated 2021-07-12

// thread desiged by redsyzer //

Last edited:
Reactions: PurpleZiNG
This rom works almost perfect for me . the good thing is my phone is not gettin that much heat when im watching videos with this rom . i think its because this rom resolution is 1920 * 1080 ( im not sure ) so battery usage is better too .

Last edited:

tesiz22

May 8, 2021
This rom works almost perfect for me . the good thing is my phone is not gettin that much heat when im watching videos with this rom . i think its because this rom resolution is 1920 * 1080 ( im not sure ) so battery usage is better too .
I am glad we finally found an Android 10 rom that's easier on the battery. Are you having any issues?

VİKİİİİİ

Jul 19, 2021
IT OVERHEATS AND AFTER AN AVERAGE OF 5 MINUTES THE CAMERA FREEZES IN VIDEO CALLING ON APPS LIKE WHATSUP AND MESSENGER

tesiz22

May 8, 2021
This whole thing is just weird. Just installed AncientOS, video recording with audio is absolutely working.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][10.0][noblelte] [UNOFFICIAL] Ancient OS || Samsung Galaxy Note 5

ancient.png

Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

FEATURES

Code:

FEATURES

Ancient ROM Downloads

noblelte

FLASH INSTRUCTIONS

Please familiarize yourself with flashing and custom ROM use before attempting to flash the from.
    Please make sure you download the correct version for your specific device. The links are labeled clearly.
    1) Backup Everything (Most Important)
    2) Download ROM, Latest vendor, Dot Flash Gapps Already Included, Magisk, etc.
    3) Reboot to Recovery (TWRP)
    4) Wipe System, Data, Cache, Dalvik Cache.
    5) Flash - ROM, Magisk(optional)
    6) Once done, wipe cache.
    7) Reboot to System.

BUG REPORTS

* DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel.
    * Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    * If it is a random reboot, grab dmesg . (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    * Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.

pls donate me so i will still google drive storage and give u guys more roms and also for google cloud

PayTM: 9701736528
    PhonePe: 9701736528

SPECIAL THANKS
    I would like to say thanks to all devs that helped and nurtured me

Information
    Ancient ROM: A ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 5

Sources
    ROM Source:
    Ancient Lab Sources
    Device Source: Device Source
    Kernel Source: Kernel Source

Version Information