[ROM][10.0][OFFICAL]Syberia OS[Lavender][16-07-2020]

Search This thread

lex_2193

Jan 19, 2009
  • If Digital Wellbeing is eating you battery and you dont need it, you can simply disable the app, it doesn't even require root for this operation, you just need to Settings > App & notifications > Sell all the xxx apps, choose Digital Wellbeing and disable it. It will disappear from the settings menu and he can be reactivated later if you need it back. (i can easily keep my phone for 3 days on a full charge)
  • As for camera you can use trCamera that works perfectly on Redmi Note 7. (The provided camera cannot be disabled but you can hide the icon if you dont use it in launcher settings)

Hello,
I was on Havoc OS for some time, and I was quite happy until the developers for our phone started to switch and with the latest update (3.5) I decided to move on, since the rom was truly bad, very laggy, proximity sensor not working and so on. So basically I started searching for a good, stable rom (daily driver) and come up with Syberia as one of the best. I decided to install it (version of 19.05.), and for the first moment, I was quite happy, installed all my things, but then I saw the calendar force close all the time (photo 1). No big deal, as I just installed a third party calendar, so no problem there. Then, I was searching for some things online, and on reddit someone mentioned to stop the "Digital Wellbeing" app to reduce battery consumption, so I went to check, but it seemed that this rom does not have such function. But, when I search it into the settings search bar, it magically appeared into the settings menu (photo 2). Worse of all, it does nothing, nothing opens, nothing happens. Again, no big deal, the rom was stable and I was happy. Yesterday I checked for updates and an update came up. I thought "ok, let's update the phone" so I downloaded it, and installed it. At first I found out that the update reversed Magisk, so I had to install it again, and again no big deal, and everything seemed to work, except the usual calendar fc and the digital wellbeing thing, but then.... BAM! Camera force close too (photo 3), Dolby (installed on previous version) force close too. I found "only" those things so far, but for me this is a quite big deal.
I do like the rom and I would hate to be forced to reinstall it.
Any idea?
Thank you!

Reactions: Arfoid

Arfoid

Dec 20, 2019
  • If Digital Wellbeing is eating you battery and you dont need it, you can simply disable the app, it doesn't even require root for this operation, you just need to Settings > App & notifications > Sell all the xxx apps, choose Digital Wellbeing and disable it. It will disappear from the settings menu and he can be reactivated later if you need it back. (i can easily keep my phone for 3 days on a full charge)
  • As for camera you can use trCamera that works perfectly on Redmi Note 7. (The provided camera cannot be disabled but you can hide the icon if you dont use it in launcher settings)

Hi lex_2193,
Thanks for the reply and the suggestions.
The point is that such "errors" should not occur. I mean, camera force closing? Or calendar? Basic apps.
Anyway and hopefully someone will fix those issues and maybe, we will get an update soon.
Thank you

Wazowski1

Jun 18, 2014
Caracas
I have global 10.3.6 and it keeps giving me error 7, what could I be doing wrong?

NOTA: I was able to flash the corrupted .zip file

Last edited:

lex_2193

Jan 19, 2009
The basic camera is working fine on my side (i just prefer to use the modded google camera), could it be possible that the bugs you have are related to the magisk modules installed ?

Hi lex_2193,
Thanks for the reply and the suggestions.
The point is that such "errors" should not occur. I mean, camera force closing? Or calendar? Basic apps.
Anyway and hopefully someone will fix those issues and maybe, we will get an update soon.
Thank you

Arfoid

Dec 20, 2019
The basic camera is working fine on my side (i just prefer to use the modded google camera), could it be possible that the bugs you have are related to the magisk modules installed ?

Hi,
I have only Dolby, audio modification library and Oneplus launcher on Magisk.
I don't know what it can be, but open camera works well.
Thank you

Dheeraj Menon

Mar 29, 2016
Hello,
I was on Havoc OS for some time, and I was quite happy until the developers for our phone started to switch and with the latest update (3.5) I decided to move on, since the rom was truly bad, very laggy, proximity sensor not working and so on. So basically I started searching for a good, stable rom (daily driver) and come up with Syberia as one of the best. I decided to install it (version of 19.05.), and for the first moment, I was quite happy, installed all my things, but then I saw the calendar force close all the time (photo 1). No big deal, as I just installed a third party calendar, so no problem there. Then, I was searching for some things online, and on reddit someone mentioned to stop the "Digital Wellbeing" app to reduce battery consumption, so I went to check, but it seemed that this rom does not have such function. But, when I search it into the settings search bar, it magically appeared into the settings menu (photo 2). Worse of all, it does nothing, nothing opens, nothing happens. Again, no big deal, the rom was stable and I was happy. Yesterday I checked for updates and an update came up. I thought "ok, let's update the phone" so I downloaded it, and installed it. At first I found out that the update reversed Magisk, so I had to install it again, and again no big deal, and everything seemed to work, except the usual calendar fc and the digital wellbeing thing, but then.... BAM! Camera force close too (photo 3), Dolby (installed on previous version) force close too. I found "only" those things so far, but for me this is a quite big deal.
I do like the rom and I would hate to be forced to reinstall it.
Any idea?
Thank you!

Can you please check if the above mentioned bugs are still persistent in 24/05 build
Apparently that's the latest build and im currently on it and I'm unable to reproduce the bugs that you mentioned on my end

erimin5

Jul 26, 2016
i kept getting stuck during initial boot up at google assistant. It keep going back to the security screen to enter the pass code or pattern but when i choose cancel it will lead to a loop

Arfoid

Dec 20, 2019
Can you please check if the above mentioned bugs are still persistent in 24/05 build
Apparently that's the latest build and im currently on it and I'm unable to reproduce the bugs that you mentioned on my end

Hi,

I am on the 24/05 build too.
I don't know, if those errors can be replicated or I'm the only one. For the moment I am using a third party calendar and open camera and everything seems to be fine.
We will see.
Thank you

Paolo78g

Jul 25, 2017
[RN7 lavander].Call record on lavander RN7 doesn't work. When i click that button it records perfectly, but when I go further, the recording is not heard. How van i resolve it?

jufegoco

Apr 11, 2012
Pereira
[RN7 lavander].Call record on lavander RN7 doesn't work. When i click that button it records perfectly, but when I go further, the recording is not heard. How van i resolve it?
I think it's related with storage permissions... Here it's working good... In fact that's the main reason why I have this rom.

Only go to permissions and let the app to access storage... ?

D

Deleted member 10094886

When going to Settings -> Security -> Google Play system updates, the phone checks for update and then says "Android security update: unknown". Does that mean we don't have access to Google Play's security updates?

golmon

Jun 7, 2020
GPS is not working

Hi everyone,

I was running on Syberia OS 9 before, after a lot of GPS problems under MIUI, I was living the dream. Then I changed to Pixel Experience, was having the same troubles.
Now I moved to Syberia 10, but I am facing the same issues. Phone cannot find GPS anymore.
Anyone has a solution ? I think my RN 7 does not support Android 10 very well.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    d7Wdalb.png

Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

Read the whole OP! Be respectful to each other and don't ask for ETAs, it's considered as being rude!

Vv4txnQ.png

Syberia Project (aka Syberia OS) is a custom ROM for Redmi Note 7(lavender) that implements various features. This project was designed by our "Syberia Team" from scratch based on AOSP source code with some CAF fixes and improvements. Our team: @DennySPB, @blinoff82, @alexxxdev. Also many thanks to our designer @rlshukhov for logos, wallpapers and bootanimation.

If you like our work you can buy us a cup of coffee or a glass of beer :p
    Here

VTh68ra.png

Code:
    OTA Updates
    VoLTE
    VoWiFi
    Pocket detection
    Wake up on charge
    Screen off animations
    Charging animations
    ADB notifications
    System animations
    QS tiles animations
    Buttons customizations
    Notifications lights
    Battery charging lights
    Notifications vibration
    Toast app icon
    Ambient music ticker
    Edge lightning
    Pulse flash on incoming call
    Aggressive battery
    Gaming mode
    Battery styles
    Clock options
    Statusbar network traffic
    HeadsUp notifications
    Statusbar quick pulldown
    Brightness slider options
    Lockscreen charging info
    Lockscreen weather
    Lockscreen media artwork
    Lockscreen music visualizer
    Three finger swipe to screenshot
    Power button torch
    Double tap gestures
    Reset battery stats
    Smart chargig
    Live Display
    Dashboard conditions/suggestions
    Configurable 0, 90, 180 and 270 degree rotation
    Extended powermenu
    Full screen apps
    Themes support
    Accent colors
    Fonts support
    Icon shape support
    Screen Record
    Sound Record
    Ringtones for diff SIM-cards
    Invert layout for navbar
    ...and more and more. Settings and features are constantly being added and improved.

8VyUQ4W.png

AvsSRoq.png

First installation.

Code:
    - Boot to Recovery(Orangefox recommded)
    - Flash SyberiaOS & Format Data, reboot recovery.
    - Flash GApps, wipe cache/dalvik.
    - Reboot recovery
    - Flash Magisk
    - Reboot into system.

Updating.

Code:
    - Reboot into  recovery 
    - Flash ROM 
    - Flash TWRP recovery 
    - Reboot recovery
    - Flash Gapps
    - Flash Magisk
    - Reboot into system

Updating from SyberiaOS Android Pie.

Code:
    - Reboot into ORANGEFOX recovery 
    - Wipe data,cache,media and vendor
    - Flash SyberiaOS latest ROM 
    - Reboot recovery
    - Flash Gapps
    - Flash Magisk
    - [B][COLOR="Red"]WIPE DATA!!![/COLOR][/B]
    - Reboot into system

MWeyPL0.png

Code:
    - For now non found

P3ukkeP.png

Official website
    Syberia Project Github
    Syberia Project Kernel Source
    Official Telegram Group
    Announcements Telegram Group

5J6Exi9.png

Code:
    - LineageOS
    - Nitrogen Project
    - PixelExperience
    - AOSiP
    - Omni ROM
    - @[url=https://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=10180061]a18h[/url] for Android 10 bootanimation and wallpaper
    - @[url=https://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=10162899]Mano_Cortezz[/url] for his wallpapers

kuOCxRH.png
    5e1ae090dd33.png
    986e963ed0e6.png
    9dafcc10ac5d.png
    201e14f8208d.png
    b273be1b6514.png
    c1d690f77ab1.png
    e0184a1940d1.png
    6df0afbaafe6.png
    a64291464889.png
    34775349c6bb.png
    1888cc2f8c01.png
    04c03308fd25.png
    New build is up!!!

Kernel:
    - Switched Back to predator kernel

ROM:
    - ART, Bionic improvements
    - Android R style toggable notifications
    - OOS like dismiss all toggable floating button in notifications
    - Updates some translations
    - Other fixes and improvements

Device:
    - Fixed Night light
    - Fixed Live Display
    - Fixed Colour calibration
    - Fixed Apn issue

Download: https://syberiaos.com/downloads or https://sourceforge.net/projects/sy...nder-v3.7-20200519-1012-OFFICIAL.zip/download
    New Build is up!!!
    CHANGELOG:

Kernel:
    - Update Predator Kernel to 7.6

ROM:
    - ART improvements
    - Ringtone vibration patterns from Oxygen OS
    - Configurable sensor block per packages
    - Support for per app network isolation
    - Improved userspace low memory killer
    - Updated translations
    - Other fixes and improvements

Device:
    - Fixed Some minor things
    - Updated HAL to there latest CAF tag
    Download: https://syberiaos.com/downloads or https://sourceforge.net/projects/syberiaos/files/lavender

Thanks to @letmakecakes
    Guys, congratulations, you're official now. ;)
    NEW BUILD IS UP!!!!!
    [16/07/20]

ROM:
    • Merged android-10.0.0_r40
    • ART improvements
    • Added three more VoWiFi statusbar icons
    • QS battery moved to QS header
    • Added 4 new icon shapes
    • Added link to default USB configuration into Syberia Settings
    • Updated translations
    • Other fixes and improvements

Kernel:
    • Updated kernel to its latest version

Device:
    • Added Xiaomi part
    • Updated Vendor Blobs
    • Disabled Volte HD logo
    • Updated padding values of systemui
    • Enabled zygote preforking
    • Fixed Screen Recorder Lag
    • Updated the hals to the latest caf tag
    • Few misc changes

NOTE: THE NEW BUILD WILL REQUIRE CLEAN FLASH

LINK : https://sourceforge.net/projects/sy...nder-v3.8-20200715-1855-OFFICIAL.zip/download