• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][10.0][OFFICIAL][AospExtended ROM V7.3 [beryllium]

Search This thread

octaedro7

Mar 18, 2008
Santiago
Does this Rom force encryption? Do I have to flash DFE after flashing it if I don´t want encryption?
What about screen casting, does it work?
Feedback greatly appreciated
Cheers

thanhnvt194

Feb 21, 2015
Vancouver
New build is up with dual status bar by default
================================================= AospExtended-v7.2-beryllium-20200613-0936--OFFICIAL ================================================== ChangeLog: Device Side : 1. Added Dual status bar (thanks to @@rafaelTosta) 2. Fixed Framedrops in Gaming profile 3. Fixed Cool thermal 4. Fixed Freezing issues and System UI crashes 5. Added back Notch city and full screen mode Rom Side: Merge June security patch (10.0.0_r39) Update all of our packages Update launcher Add support for data restriction Add gaming mode Add live display Add reading mode QS tile Add live display QS tile Add compass QS tile Add lock screen charging animation Unlink ringer and notification sounds Improve QS panels and tiles Improve lock screen Improve volume panel Improve MicroG Bug fixes and performance improvements

https://downloads.aospextended.com/...ded-v7.3-beryllium-20200613-0936-OFFICIAL.zip

Reactions: madhpharma

alopezalon

Nov 23, 2010
Madrid
Almost OK

Just finished tweking my settings after switching from Paranoid to AEX.

I have faced an issue with gesture navigation that has almost forced me to seek another ROM.

Back gesture was not working and navigation bar wasn't showing either, so I've had to temporarily manage my navigation with the other two gestures, mostly swiping up to close, very uncomfortable.

Making a long story short, I've found the problem, and that discovery is the reason for this message, because it may help someone else facing the same problem and hence avoid him/her quitting this ROM, otherwise quite good.

The problem is generated by the option of hiding the navigation bar in AEX extensions menu: Settings-> Extensions-> navigation (in bottom bar)-> navigation bar-> on-screen navigation bar toggle.

If set to off, back gesture settings will mostly not work in settings-> system-> gestures., and switching back to navigation bar will not show the bar (since that setting is overrriden by AEX extensions one).

So, the solution is always leaving ON that toggle and setting the navigation to gestures or bar in the system menu.

From the devs side, I guess that the best solution would be to remove the toggle.

a9k1t

Jan 3, 2018
New Delhi
Best Custom ROM for PUBG (NVT Panel user)
I tried Lineage OS. PUBG performance was a disaster. Then I tried various ROMs like crDroid, Evolution-X, Derpfest, Havoc etc.. Performance was not buttery smooth on any of them and many ROMs had touch latency issue which is a pain for all of us PUBG lovers. Then I switched to Pixel Experience for a long time. There was no touch latency but performance was not buttery smooth. I thought this is the best Snapdragon 845 can do.

Today, After doing little online research on XDA and youtube, I picked 2 ROMs to test. One is AOSP-E and another is Reloaded-OS.

I first tried this ROM because of the built in thermal and profiles feature. I set PUBG app's Performance Profile to Gaming and Thermal Profile to Gaming. After starting PUBG, I was blown away. It was buttery smooth. I dropped to Sanhok and everything was super smooth which I never experienced before on my device.

My previous device was Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 and I was a AOSPE user on it. On Poco F1 I found it not good. But after trying v7.3 this is going to be my daily driver.

Thank you developers. I have never tried custom kernels and I do not want to overclock my device. I tried many ROMs for more than a year and to me, this is the best Poco F1 ROM for playing PUBG.
I do not think I will give Reloaded-OS a try because it does not record internal audio and does not have customizations.

knigam

Oct 12, 2014
Best Custom ROM for PUBG (NVT Panel user)
I tried Lineage OS. PUBG performance was a disaster. Then I tried various ROMs like crDroid, Evolution-X, Derpfest, Havoc etc.. Performance was not buttery smooth on any of them and many ROMs had touch latency issue which is a pain for all of us PUBG lovers. Then I switched to Pixel Experience for a long time. There was no touch latency but performance was not buttery smooth. I thought this is the best Snapdragon 845 can do.

Today, After doing little online research on XDA and youtube, I picked 2 ROMs to test. One is AOSP-E and another is Reloaded-OS.

I first tried this ROM because of the built in thermal and profiles feature. I set PUBG app's Performance Profile to Gaming and Thermal Profile to Gaming. After starting PUBG, I was blown away. It was buttery smooth. I dropped to Sanhok and everything was super smooth which I never experienced before on my device.

My previous device was Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 and I was a AOSPE user on it. On Poco F1 I found it not good. But after trying v7.3 this is going to be my daily driver.

Thank you developers. I have never tried custom kernels and I do not want to overclock my device. I tried many ROMs for more than a year and to me, this is the best Poco F1 ROM for playing PUBG.
I do not think I will give Reloaded-OS a try because it does not record internal audio and does not have customizations.

Bro I agree with you as I flashed a previous version months ago but I had to revert back to MIUI coz of extremely slow charging issue.
Can you confirm if this slow charging issue is still present in current AEX build? If not then did you flash a custom kernel?

a9k1t

Jan 3, 2018
New Delhi
Bro I agree with you as I flashed a previous version months ago but I had to revert back to MIUI coz of extremely slow charging issue.
Can you confirm if this slow charging issue is still present in current AEX build? If not then did you flash a custom kernel?

Here it took from 30% to 72% in almost 30 minutes. I am on latest AEX build with stock kernel (everything stock), no root. :)

Mihailo032

May 20, 2014
Cacak
Just add for quick setrings tile customization,option to choose how much we can add or remove,rows and colums,otherwise supersmooth,battery life amazing,plenty of options,genious!

callmebutcher101

Apr 24, 2020
Just add for quick setrings tile customization,option to choose how much we can add or remove,rows and colums,otherwise supersmooth,battery life amazing,plenty of options,genious!

It's already there. Tap on the edit icon to edit quick settings tiles then on the upper right corner tap on the 3-dot menu.

I am just missing the dark theme tile. I know there are multiple dark modes but there should be a quick way to do it. Every time I have to go into display settings to enable dark mode.

Last edited:

Akshat1295

Feb 21, 2017
The default charging speed isn't going upto 3300, instead it is stuck at 2100 even with using FKM script, any other way to increase the charging speed ?

YasuHamed

Dec 17, 2013
when applied font, it only changes system menus but whatsapp/facebook/googleplay and all other apps, internal font is always ROBOTO...
how can i apply it in deeper level?
i am coming from PIE, it wasnt like that in any pie roms

kelvin99

Feb 16, 2013
Banking apps won't work on this ROM. I don't what is the problem. gapps maybe? I use nano gapps. Other ROM with gapps built it. I have no problem even without magisk hide. Can anyone help me?

Nosolus

Jul 9, 2020
On Older versions of Aospextended, Android 9 in Extensions there was an option to choose which "Recent items button" mode you would like to use. The one that scrolls down with a button to clear all on top and the side by side one.

After updating to the latest Aospextended, that option got removed and I'm left with Side by side recent items. It's uncomfortable and I religiously hate it.

Could I request an option to allow us switch between those 2 again? If not, any known way I can revert it?

Edit: Volume sliders are not as good as they used to be as well. I highly prefer the older multi sliders appearing for easy access

Last edited:

Nosolus

Jul 9, 2020
@shivatejapeddi please do something about safetynet. I don't want to root my phone. And I don't want to switch to any other rom also. Great work on the rom.

Safetynet is not in any issue to deal with. Simply go to Magisk settings and enable Magisk hide.

After that, go to settings > apps > Google play and google play service > Storage and cache and delete storage on both. All apps should work fine.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    0CwUbOx.png

Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

Read the whole OP! Be respectful to each other and don't ask for ETAs, it's considered as being rude!

AA1Rh7c.png

AOSP Extended is an AOSP based ROM which provides stock UI/UX experience with useful customizations. Being based on AOSP it provides a smooth experience. We have added useful customizations from various other open-source projects and have tried to keep our things simple. A ROM by a user, for a user. #BeExtended

LXtiYrB.png

#ExtendYourDevice Here are the Extensions! on top of AOSP! We are constantly trying to update the list. Our aim is not to provide all the features available on earth. We aim to add important features that we think should be here and also what you think. For the addition of more tweaks or features, head on to our Telegram community and post the list of features that you want! Features with commits will be more helpful!

Code:
    [B]
    -AOSP Font Engine
    -Permission Manager
    -Statusbar Date Customizations
    -Increasing Volume in Ringtone
    -Detailed Location QS Tile!
    -Statusbar Traffic Indicators
    -DT2S On Statusbar and Lockscreen
    -QS Quick Pulldown
    -QS Brightness Slider (Enable/Disable)
    -QS Tiles Animations
    -Force Expand Notifications (Enable/Disable)
    -Flashlight Notifications
    -Toast Icon
    -Power Menu Customizations
    -Additional Battery Saver steps
    -Volume Rocker Tweaks (Wake/Music seek/Keyboard cursor control/Swap in landscape mode)
    -Fingerprint Gestures Support
    -One Tap Data & Wifi Tile
    -Auto-Brightness Icon Toggle
    -Long Press Gear Icon in Statusbar Header Launches Extensions
    -Show 4G instead of LTE switch
    -Long press Caffeine Tile Action
    -Customize QS Rows/Columns
    -Customize small QS Tiles
    -StatusBar Brightness Control
    -Lockscreen Shortcut
    -Quick Unlock for PIN/Password
    -Battery Styles and Percentage
    -Flip Button Animation
    -Unlink Notification Volume
    -Camera Sound Toggle
    -Advanced Ambient Display Customizations
    -Long-press Power Button on Lockscreen for Torch
    -Toggle Lockscreen Media Art
    -Disable QS on Secured Lockscreen
    -Hide Clock/Date/Alarm Text from Lockscreen
    -Heads up Customizations
    -Button Backlight Customizations
    -Toggle power menu on Secured Lockscreen
    -Run SysUI tuner from Extensions
    -AEXPapers - our wallpaper app
    -Via/Jelly Browser
    -Pixel's UI and Ringtones

NOTE: Few features might be missing in our initial release

And many more coming in the future! Many extensions are added in each update so we miss out adding new extensions to this list. 
    So always keep on checking the latest changelog on our [URL="https://blog.aospextended.com/"]Official Blog[/URL], and there you can monitor the previous changelogs as well, to see how far we have come![/B]

d6IoG5C.png

Download ROM, GApps here for your device!

ROM

Google Apps
    -GApps

lID1jJJ.png

Want to try this awesomeness?

Code:
    [b]-Download the ROM and GApps of your choice
    -Download Vendor (Not required if u are already on Android 10 Vendor)
    -Backup every partition from TWRP Recovery
    -Make a full wipe (system, data, cache, dalvik)
    -Flash AEX Package
    -Install GAPPS package
    -Wipe cache!
    -And at last Reboot!
     [First boot will take a few minutes! Have patience]
     Clean Flash is always recommended![/b]

9IoRPPA.png

Monitor the changelog here!

Code:
    [b] AospExtended v7.0 Changelog

- Initial version with latest security patches

A clean flash is always recommended​. Bug reports are not appreciated if not clean flashed.
    Remove any kind of security PINs/Password and Fingerprints before flashing this build.

[/b]

upJwfar.png

If you want any bug to be fixed please write here on xda in detail. Give Logcats, mention your device name, mention if any mods and kernels, if used and please be specific about it. By helping us, you are helping yourself too.

->How to take Logcats?
    https://goo.gl/UcTM9 and https://goo.gl/J4CSEP

COh4x0F.png

Visit our Website. Subscribe to our Telegram Channel. Also join our Telegram Group Chat!

Want to translate to your language? Visit our Crowdin

Want to contribute to the development of this ROM?
    Checkout our Github and Gerrit

YbLPNze.png

People behind this amazing ROM!

-@ishubhamsingh(Owner/Dev/Designer)
    -JDC Team
    -DirtyUnicorns
    -LineageOS/Cyanogenmod
    -TeamSubstratum
    -Nitrogen Project
    -Pure Nexus
    -OmniROM
    -AOSPA
    -ABC ROM
    -GZOSP Community
    -Lakor Tools for Via Browser
    -Hemanth S Tobi for Retro Music Player
    -@AlienCreature7, @Wizper99, @Allstargaurav, @Edozullo and @harsh sharma (For designing the ROM Logo, Fling etc)

SQp1iY6.png

I guess there is nothing wrong in reading facts!

-Why no "Incremental/Delta updates" Support?
    ->The updates we provide monthly are heavily changed and modified than the previous builds. New stuff is merged and added. So we don't provide incremental updates and recommend a clean flash.

-How do I root this ROM?
    ->We recommend Magisk

-Does this ROM Support Substratum?
    ->Google killed Substratum support in Pie. You can use it, however, you need to be rooted. We don't support rootless Substratum.

-Which Gapps are recommended?
    ->OpenGapps and BitGappps

-Will this ROM relock the bootloader?
    ->No.

-What about XPOSED?
    ->XPOSED is still in the beta stage. We like Xposed but it messes up with the system so before giving any bug reports make sure you have Xposed uninstalled.

-When Will Be the Next Update?
    ->No ETAs, please. ROM Will be updated whenever the new build is ready by your maintainer. We generally provide monthly updates with the latest security patches and new features.

-Adaway is not working :(
    ->Download it from here Adaway

-SElinux Linux mode changer app is not working nor Busy Box installer app is working.
    ->Everything is good with the sources. You should try other things first and then contact your maintainer.

//Thread designed by Shubham Singh and Amol Amrit//

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][10.0][OFFICIAL][AospExtended ROM V7.0 [beryllium], ROM for the Xiaomi Poco F1

Contributors
    shivatejapeddi
    ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Firmware Required: 11.0.4.0

Version Information

Created 2020-02-02
    Last Updated 2020-04-23
    Support Channel : Telegram

Instructions :
    1. Requires Latest Official Android 10 Vendor and firmware (Link)
    2. Rom - vendor- gapps -Magsik(Sequence of flashing)
    3. DFE isnt required
    4. f2fs isnt supported yet
    5. If bootlooping on first boot, try hard rebooting device

#Change-log and features:
    1. Initial Build
    2. Added option to change thermal profiles
    3. Added QCOM boost framework
    4. Based on latest kernel source released by xiaomi
    New Build is up :

Download : https://downloads.aospextended.com/beryllium

Changelog:
    1. Updated PowerHal to 1.2
    2. Added New Apex Mode for Best Gaming experince
    3. Fixed Active Drain Issues
    4. Added option to switch to old touch firmware (works only for NVT users)

Join Telegram group for support : https://t.me/aexpocof1
    ==================================================
    AospExtended-v7.0-beryllium-20200208-1841-OFFICIAL
    ==================================================

New Build is up : ROM

Change Log :
    Changelog :
    * Fixed Youtube Hang issues
    * Fixed audio issues
    * Fixed Rapid Notification Issue
    * Merged Feb Security patch
    * Added Gaming Mode
    * Added Incall Vibrations
    * Added Aggresive Idle mode
    * Added Cpu INFO
    * Much More features from latest sync

Instructions:
    1. Those who are already on old build, Just update via OTA or dirty flash above build
    2. For New user, u require Latest Miui Stock Vendor (11.0.4.0), ROM - Vendor -Gapps is sequence to be followed

Vendor : Download
    new build up

AospExtended
    June 4th 2020

Change Log:
    1. June Security Patch
    2. Added EYECARE mode
    3. Fixed high active drain
    4. Fixed Slowcharging in gaming thermal
    5. Fixed High drain with gaming profile
    6. Added optoon to hide Navigation pill
    7. Upstreamed kernel
    8. Youtube Vanced signed with Micro-g Causes freezes
    9. Added Enhanced display tile (mod needed to be flashed)- can be found in the telegram group.

happy flashing :)
    and always be thankful and respectful towards devs for their selfless hard work :)