[ROM][10.0][OFFICIAL] ArrowOS 10.0 STABLE [VoLTE][WEEKLY][A6020]

Search This thread

MarSoa

Aug 17, 2018
Hi everybody!

I've installed this rom at 2 smartphones, one mine and the other one of my wife, and the Mac Address appears the same for both. I tried to change it in
WCNSS_qcom_cfg.ini file, at the directories /system/etc/firmware/wlan/prima and /system/vendor/etc/wifi, without succeed. The Mac Addresses remains the same without any change.

Why doesn't the system accept this change and doesn't appear the new Mac Address I've put in WCNSS_qcom_cfg.ini files?

Any clue?

Tks.

SaudMujahid

Oct 18, 2020
Network issue

Hi i have noticed after flashing the rom, my sim works and shows LTE its just that the whenever i give a call or get a call my network goes and it shows no mobile network available. I live in Bangladesh
what could be the solution?

adinechin

Sep 19, 2012
Lyon
Hi, I've cloned all repositories and trying to build but I have two questions :
  • should I use Java 8 to build or a newer version ?
  • how to solve the "neverallow" errors on the build ?
    Code:
    [  0% 44/62355] build /home/adinechin/android/ArrowOS-10/out/target/product/A6020/obj/ETC/sepolicy_neverallows_intermediates/sepolicy_neverallows
    FAILED: /home/adinechin/android/ArrowOS-10/out/target/product/A6020/obj/ETC/sepolicy_neverallows_intermediates/sepolicy_neverallows
    /bin/bash -c "(ASAN_OPTIONS=detect_leaks=0 /home/adinechin/android/ArrowOS-10/out/host/linux-x86/bin/checkpolicy -M -c          30 -o /home/adinechin/android/ArrowOS-10/out/target/product/A6020/obj/ETC/sepolicy_neverallows_intermediates/sepolicy_neverallows.tmp /home/adinechin/android/ArrowOS-10/out/target/product/A6020/obj/ETC/sepolicy_neverallows_intermediates/policy.conf ) && (/home/adinechin/android/ArrowOS-10/out/host/linux-x86/bin/sepolicy-analyze /home/adinechin/android/ArrowOS-10/out/target/product/A6020/obj/ETC/sepolicy_neverallows_intermediates/sepolicy_neverallows.tmp neverallow -w -f /home/adinechin/android/ArrowOS-10/out/target/product/A6020/obj/ETC/sepolicy_neverallows_intermediates/policy_2.conf ||         ( echo \"\" 1>&2;            echo \"sepolicy-analyze failed. This is most likely due to the use\" 1>&2;      echo \"of an expanded attribute in a neverallow assertion. Please fix\" 1>&2;           echo \"the policy.\" 1>&2;         exit 1 ) ) && (touch /home/adinechin/android/ArrowOS-10/out/target/product/A6020/obj/ETC/sepolicy_neverallows_intermediates/sepolicy_neverallows.tmp ) && (mv /home/adinechin/android/ArrowOS-10/out/target/product/A6020/obj/ETC/sepolicy_neverallows_intermediates/sepolicy_neverallows.tmp /home/adinechin/android/ArrowOS-10/out/target/product/A6020/obj/ETC/sepolicy_neverallows_intermediates/sepolicy_neverallows )"
    libsepol.report_failure: neverallow on line 3 of device/arrow/sepolicy/legacy-common/public/legacy-camera-hal1/mediaserver.te (or line 28200 of policy.conf) violated by allow cameraserver fwk_camera_hwservice:hwservice_manager { add };
    libsepol.report_failure: neverallow on line 3 of device/arrow/sepolicy/legacy-common/public/legacy-camera-hal1/mediaserver.te (or line 28200 of policy.conf) violated by allow cameraserver fwk_camera_hwservice:hwservice_manager { add };
    libsepol.report_failure: neverallow on line 2 of device/arrow/sepolicy/legacy-common/public/legacy-camera-hal1/mediaserver.te (or line 28191 of policy.conf) violated by allow cameraserver cameraserver_service:service_manager { add };
    libsepol.report_failure: neverallow on line 5 of system/sepolicy/public/hal_camera.te (or line 15194 of policy.conf) violated by allow mediaserver hal_camera_hwservice:hwservice_manager { find };
    libsepol.report_failure: neverallow on line 21 of system/sepolicy/public/cameraserver.te (or line 10465 of policy.conf) violated by allow mediaserver fwk_camera_hwservice:hwservice_manager { add };
    libsepol.report_failure: neverallow on line 20 of system/sepolicy/public/cameraserver.te (or line 10456 of policy.conf) violated by allow mediaserver cameraserver_service:service_manager { add };
    libsepol.report_failure: neverallow on line 1 of system/sepolicy/public/camera_service_server.te (or line 10323 of policy.conf) violated by allow mediaserver fwk_camera_hwservice:hwservice_manager { add };
    libsepol.check_assertions: 7 neverallow failures occurred
    Error while expanding policy
    [  0% 46/62355] build /home/adinechin/android/ArrowOS-10/out/target/product/A6020/obj/ETC/sepolicy.recovery_intermediates/sepolicy
    FAILED: /home/adinechin/android/ArrowOS-10/out/target/product/A6020/obj/ETC/sepolicy.recovery_intermediates/sepolicy
    /bin/bash -c "(ASAN_OPTIONS=detect_leaks=0 /home/adinechin/android/ArrowOS-10/out/host/linux-x86/bin/checkpolicy -M -c          30 -o /home/adinechin/android/ArrowOS-10/out/target/product/A6020/obj/ETC/sepolicy.recovery_intermediates/sepolicy.tmp /home/adinechin/android/ArrowOS-10/out/target/product/A6020/obj/ETC/sepolicy.recovery_intermediates/sepolicy.recovery.conf ) && (/home/adinechin/android/ArrowOS-10/out/host/linux-x86/bin/sepolicy-analyze /home/adinechin/android/ArrowOS-10/out/target/product/A6020/obj/ETC/sepolicy.recovery_intermediates/sepolicy.tmp permissive > /home/adinechin/android/ArrowOS-10/out/target/product/A6020/obj/ETC/sepolicy.recovery_intermediates/sepolicy.permissivedomains ) && (if [ \"userdebug\" = \"user\" -a -s /home/adinechin/android/ArrowOS-10/out/target/product/A6020/obj/ETC/sepolicy.recovery_intermediates/sepolicy.permissivedomains ]; then            echo \"==========\" 1>&2;               echo \"ERROR: permissive domains not allowed in user builds\" 1>&2;                echo \"List of invalid domains:\" 1>&2;                 cat /home/adinechin/android/ArrowOS-10/out/target/product/A6020/obj/ETC/sepolicy.recovery_intermediates/sepolicy.permissivedomains 1>&2;           exit 1;                 fi ) && (mv /home/adinechin/android/ArrowOS-10/out/target/product/A6020/obj/ETC/sepolicy.recovery_intermediates/sepolicy.tmp /home/adinechin/android/ArrowOS-10/out/target/product/A6020/obj/ETC/sepolicy.recovery_intermediates/sepolicy )"
    libsepol.report_failure: neverallow on line 3 of device/arrow/sepolicy/legacy-common/public/legacy-camera-hal1/mediaserver.te (or line 29952 of policy.conf) violated by allow cameraserver fwk_camera_hwservice:hwservice_manager { add };
    libsepol.report_failure: neverallow on line 3 of device/arrow/sepolicy/legacy-common/public/legacy-camera-hal1/mediaserver.te (or line 29952 of policy.conf) violated by allow cameraserver fwk_camera_hwservice:hwservice_manager { add };
    libsepol.report_failure: neverallow on line 2 of device/arrow/sepolicy/legacy-common/public/legacy-camera-hal1/mediaserver.te (or line 29943 of policy.conf) violated by allow cameraserver cameraserver_service:service_manager { add };
    libsepol.report_failure: neverallow on line 5 of system/sepolicy/public/hal_camera.te (or line 15616 of policy.conf) violated by allow mediaserver hal_camera_hwservice:hwservice_manager { find };
    libsepol.report_failure: neverallow on line 21 of system/sepolicy/public/cameraserver.te (or line 10498 of policy.conf) violated by allow mediaserver fwk_camera_hwservice:hwservice_manager { add };
    libsepol.report_failure: neverallow on line 20 of system/sepolicy/public/cameraserver.te (or line 10489 of policy.conf) violated by allow mediaserver cameraserver_service:service_manager { add };
    libsepol.report_failure: neverallow on line 1 of system/sepolicy/public/camera_service_server.te (or line 10356 of policy.conf) violated by allow mediaserver fwk_camera_hwservice:hwservice_manager { add };
    libsepol.check_assertions: 7 neverallow failures occurred
    Error while expanding policy
Thanks !

Last edited:

Shivaprasad.G.I

Nov 1, 2019
Do you have one of your partitions formatted in f2fs ?
No I don't do anything in file system , I was in stock firmware safety net wasn't passing so I installed Arrow os I tried to install magisk and it stuck for 2-3 sec and rebooted safety net isn't passing in Arrow os and annoying random reboots are happening so I tried to install pe 8.0.0 when I tried to wipe cache, dalvic it again stuck for 2-3sec rebooted , and again I booted to recovery and tried to wipe data when I swipe to confirm it weirdly vibrated around 10 -15 sec and rebooted same thing happened when I tried to change the file system after all this.Any help please I really need that phone now

adinechin

Sep 19, 2012
Lyon
No I don't do anything in file system , I was in stock firmware safety net wasn't passing so I installed Arrow os I tried to install magisk and it stuck for 2-3 sec and rebooted safety net isn't passing in Arrow os and annoying random reboots are happening so I tried to install pe 8.0.0 when I tried to wipe cache, dalvic it again stuck for 2-3sec rebooted , and again I booted to recovery and tried to wipe data when I swipe to confirm it weirdly vibrated around 10 -15 sec and rebooted same thing happened when I tried to change the file system after all this.Any help please I really need that phone now
Try changing the filesystem to f2fs and back to ext...or reflash stock rom with Lenovo tool

Sent from my Vibe K5 Plus using XDA Labs

Raghav singla

Sep 2, 2017
I must say I am very much disappointed from the rom whose main purpose is to provide stability and battery life
Issue :
1. Bad battery for first 2 days I charged my phone 3 times a day for normal usage even got issues with some performance(though after that I installed kernel manager it was really good )
2. Just randomly when I turn ony the rom freezes then I have to take my battery and then restarts it so that I can atleast do my normal usage work.
Please help if it's just a random bug in my sole case.
If you want me to attach a log cat....

Ayush Kolapkar

Jan 23, 2021
This is a great rom overall battery life is ok if you turn on battery saver
Iam only facing one issue which seems like only iam experiencing
All audio comes only out of the front earpice speaker there is no audio comments ng from the rear speakers whatsoever
I can't tell if this is a common issue or I've messed up some setting
Iam using the latest 1-16-2021 update

Ayush Kolapkar

Jan 23, 2021
I used this rom for a short time (I'm still used) It is very stable at the same time and curious item, the front speaker played ringing sound (too useful because my rear speaker is rusty)

Launchair bug does not open after reboot

And the battery consumption is very high, consumes a lot and it takes a long time to charge.

Other than that, great rom.
That's an issue for me the rear speakers dosent play anything

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo.png

ArrowOS

ABOUT
    ArrowOS is an AOSP based open source project started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat, both for the Android system and users. We understand the pain of unnecessary and sometimes rarely used mods/features being shipped with custom roms nowadays which may end up causing battery drains and/or memory leaks & crashes. This is being strictly avoided on our side keeping everything to a bare minimum, delivering stable performance all the time without destroying the AOSP interface. With users getting more used to tweaks and features, we added just the right features and customisations that will be actually USEFUL at the end of the day.

Telegram: Channel | TG Portal/Links
    Github: https://github.com/ArrowOS
    Code Review: review.arrowos.net
    E-mail: arrowos.contact
    PayPal: Click here (read more on our website)

Checkout more documentation at (maintainership/contributing): Click here

WHAT WORKS?
    • Almost everything

WHAT DOESN'T WORK?
    • OTA Updater app
    • You tell me
    Be sure to include a log: check how to

Additional Features:
    • Dirac™ audio enhancer
    • DT2W support
    • SafetyNet passing (magisk)
    • VoLTE in both slots (one at a time)
    • WiFi display (Miracast)
    • Includes QuicksilveR kernel with features such as:
      - power efficient workqueues
      - upstreamed binder driver
      - adreno idler
      - optimized interactive governor
      - optimized HMP scheduler
      - unlocked 1.65GHz big cluster cpu freq in sd616 variants
      - dynamic refresh rate and ULPS mode for display power savings
      - westwood TCP congestion control
      - tuned cfq i/o scheduler
      - KSM and UKSM for better ram management
      - USB fast charge
      - KCAL colour control
      - wakelock blocker
      - mild CPU undervolt
      - BT power management
      - core_control hotplugging
      - compiler optimizations for msm8916/a53
      - etc.

SCREENSHOTS
    https://imgur.com/a/zEfEmFn

DOWNLOADS
    ROM: Click Here for ROM
    There are 2 versions available for each build, GApps and vanilla version. GApps version includes minimal GApps - Google Play Services, Play Store and Setup Wizard built into the ROM, while vanilla version does not include GApps. For more information, click here.

GApps for vanilla version: BiTGApps | FlameGapps
    Magisk (for root): https://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/magisk/official-magisk-v7-universal-systemless-t3473445/

SOURCES
    ROM Source: https://github.com/ArrowOS
    Kernel source: https://github.com/ArrowOS-Devices/android_kernel_lenovo_msm8916/
    Device sources: https://github.com/ArrowOS-Devices
    Changelogs

Code:
    [B]20191207:[/B]
    - Initial stable build

[B]Next 2 months:[/B]
    - Only ROM source changes

[B]20200229:[/B]
    - unlocked 1.65GHz big cluster cpu freq in sd616
    - improved responsiveness and reduced jank
    - overall ui should be smoother now
    - now big cluster cores turn on more often
    - updated kernel, fixed some dmesg spam
    - added ksm and uksm for better ram management
    - enabled ro.config.lowram prop in 2gb variants
    - attempted to fix high mic gain in volte (HD) calls

[B]20200323:[/B]
    - fixed network breakage after exiting airplane mode
    - fixed random reboots in sd 415 variants
    - enabled hw keys customization and proximity check on wake
    - switched to new pixel offline charging animation
    - used postboot script from caf
    - added well tested vsync offsets
    - enabled gl backpressure
    - switched to userspace lmkd
    - rom should be way smoother now

[B]20200330:[/B]
    - fully fixed wifi and bt mac address
    - attempted to fix data corruption on unexpected shutdown
    - fixed power off alarm (in built-in clock app only)
    - enabled 1gb zram for better multitasking
    - added ambient display
    - android go can be disabled by editing build.prop now
    - added cpusets for better process management
    - updated sound effects, media, omx and time services blobs
    - updated drm, qsee and graphics (adreno) blobs
    - lot of code updates in the kernel
    - misc ux improvements

[B]20200415:[/B]
    - fixed encryption/decryption
    - enabled ulps mode for all panels
    - enabled dynamic refresh rate (48 to 60Hz) for more power savings
    - unlocked 1.1GHz in sd415 little cluster
    - gps is now more accurate and locks much faster
    - upgraded camera blobs from stock 6.0
    - much better hdr, autofocus, image/video quality and processing
    - disabled android go fully (no need of flashing disabler)
    - fixed random wifi speed drops
    - improved in-call audio and mic volume
    - updated audio/adsp blobs to 10.0
    - added display post processing blobs with CABL
    - misc performance and ux improvements
    - Merged AOSP r33 tag 
    - Lawnchair is now the default launcher
    - notch-city is back - Immersive, hide notch etc features for supported devices
    - Add FaceUnlock feature
    - Add Navigation bar toggle for HWkey devices
    - Upstream changes and fixes
    - Translations merged from community

FAQs

Q: VoLTE icon is missing! How can I enable it?
    A: Settings -> Display -> Statusbar icons -> Enable VoLTE icon

Q: No dark mode in Phone and SMS apps!
    A: Either install Google Dialer and Messaging from the Play Store, or enable "Override force-dark" in Developer settings

Q: Where is Dirac audio enhancer and how can I enable it?
    A: Go to Settings -> Sound -> scroll to the bottom

Q: 2 Big cluster CPUs are always offline! Not able to turn them on!
    A: When CPU load is low, these cores are turned off to save power. They will turn on automatically when CPU load increases. If you still want to turn on cpus disable core control in EX Kernel manager or a similar app.

Q: HELP! everything was fine until today but suddenly my screen stopped responding to touch and I had to reboot!
    A: It turns out that k5/plus units with certain display panels have some issues with DT2W (double tap-to-wake) enabled. You can go ahead and disable it in display settings, the issue should disappear after that.
    I've just updated with the latest VANILLA-.zip and now I have got a Google search bar on my screen and an app called Lawnchair.
    1. Why do I have a Google search bar if I didn't install the GAPPS-version?
    2. What exactly is Lawnchair good for? According to F-Droid the app is no longer maintained: https://f-droid.org/de/packages/ch.deletescape.lawnchair.plah/

Read about lawnchair: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ch.deletescape.lawnchair.plah&hl=en_IN
    ArrowOS team decided to use Lawnchair instead of Quickstep because its way better in looks and more flexible than the AOSP launcher. The google search bar can be easily removed in Lawnchair settings -> Search. It's not true that the app is no longer maintained, development is still ongoing: https://github.com/LawnchairLauncher/Lawnchair
    20200330 build is out.
    DOWNLOAD: https://sourceforge.net/projects/arrow-os/files/arrow-10.0/A6020/

Changelog:
    - fully fixed wifi and bt mac address
    - attempted to fix data corruption on unexpected shutdown
    - fixed power off alarm (in built-in clock app only)
    - enabled 1gb zram for better multitasking
    - added ambient display
    - android go can be disabled by editing build.prop now
    - added cpusets for better process management
    - updated sound effects, media, omx and time services blobs
    - updated drm, qsee and graphics (adreno) blobs
    - lot of code updates in the kernel
    - misc ux improvements and rom source updates
    Clean flash the ROM because some significant changes have been made in the source

i did a clean installation 3 times same thing, except one of the three times i skipped the internet connection by mistake so the digital well being update didn't install, the rom then worked fine, but i had to reflash it bc i skipped the backup restore
    i reflashed the first feb update, i wll wait till next week
    many thanks for ur work and for keeping this phone alive
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone