[ROM][10.0][OFFICIAL] crDroid Android 6.11 [LAVENDER][EOL]

Search This thread

ssaikia3

Jan 9, 2018
Lmao bruh. Latest version is great.
What's so great in this update? I haven't tried it yet, as of now, I don't have the time to fiddle around. I'll definitely do later. And Just so you said, could you take a moment and tell me little about the improvements over the previous version? Performance is subjective IMO, so I just want to know about the UI part. Thank you.

1. Formatting data (NOT WIPE)
2. Flashing the new update
3. Flashing opengapps
4. Flashing predator kernel
Thanks man,
this really worked well.

Inbetween I'm facing some problems:

1. The ROM needs much longer to recognize the SD card.
  2. Although I turned off the dark theme, it is turned on again after a reboot.
  3. The AntennaPod app, which worked fine in crDroid 6.3, now crashes constantly. I have attached 2 logs for this (log_ROM & log_AntennaPod).

I am grateful for any advice. :highfive:

Attachments

• logs.zip
    155.7 KB · Views: 2

MoHuToP

Aug 7, 2009
Sofia
The new firmwares flashings did not solve my problem so I reinstalled the new crDroid 6.4 (+predator 5.6 +global 11.0.5 fw) from zero...
... and everything works fine! :) no bootloop, no random restart, working bt
thx-thx-thx

Hello there. But what about 10 frimwares - they are only Chinese 20.3.12? Is Gcam working for you?

I'm sorry if my questions is off-topic, but lavender is my test device from one day and I realize that there are some mess with firms and encryption.

Regards!

Last edited:

vlouis

Dec 2, 2017
Hello there. But what about 10 frimwares - they are only Chinese 20.3.12? Is Gcam working for you?

I'm sorry if my questions is off-topic, but lavender is my test device from one day and I realize that there are some mess with firms and encryption.

Regards!
About firmware: the "V11.0.5" is stable, and the "20.3.12" is weekly beta... Depend what you prefer, stability or latest (beta) version with some risk.
And about encryption... I experienced a lot of issue, when change the rom, or after update, sometimes the data partition remain "encrypted", and the only way to make usable again is formatting the data partition, loosing all data in internal storage too.
Recommend to make backup to sd-card before any rom update or recovery flashing operation.

Reactions: MoHuToP

ace794

Nov 5, 2014
About firmware: the "V11.0.5" is stable, and the "20.3.12" is weekly beta... Depend what you prefer, stability or latest (beta) version with some risk.

And about encryption... I experienced a lot of issue, when change the rom, or after update, sometimes the data partition remain "encrypted", and the only way to make usable again is formatting the data partition, loosing all data in internal storage too.

Recommend to make backup to sd-card before any rom update or recovery flashing operation.
The android 10 firmware cant be installed.is there something to be done?with global all is ok

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 7 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

Should i use the newcam or oldcam version of predator kernel?
Go oldcam

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 7 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

alejandrorobles12

Dec 26, 2015
Cadiz
www.youtube.com
I have a small glitch, and that is when I install a custom rom, the fingerprint option does not appear. I have tried to reinstall and restore the persist, also and installed a few fp fix without success, anyone know what to do? in firm 11.0.4 everything works

x_berzerker

Dec 19, 2010
hey guys , @letsmakecakes check this:

crdroid home won't rotate 180° (upside down). i've already enabled rotation in crdroid settings, and enabled 180° in android settings.
When i force 180° (via shortcutter app ie.) all apps go 180° ok. The problem gets worse when on a game (ffbe in example) and i switch home, rotation resets and kills that game.
this is troubling me a lot since i use 180° when charging, and i multitask a lot while gaming.
for now i could use other home app, but doing so i would not be testing (and possibly solving) this problem.
any hint on this?

EDIT: lean and lawnchair2 launchers suffer the same. Evie launcher works ok!

Last edited:

Walden0

Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 24, 2018
Jabalpur
I have a small glitch, and that is when I install a custom rom, the fingerprint option does not appear. I have tried to reinstall and restore the persist, also and installed a few fp fix without success, anyone know what to do? in firm 11.0.4 everything works
Is it only specific to this rom or all the roms?
How did you end up with this?
If it isn't specific to this rom, you should ask the question in Q&A forum as it will be off topic here.

Walden0

Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 24, 2018
Jabalpur
hey guys , @letsmakecakes check this:

crdroid home won't rotate 180° (upside down). i've already enabled rotation in crdroid settings, and enabled 180° in android settings.
When i force 180° (via shortcutter app ie.) all apps go 180° ok. The problem gets worse when on a game (ffbe in example) and i switch home, rotation resets and kills that game.
this is troubling me a lot since i use 180° when charging, and i multitask a lot while gaming.
for now i could use other home app, but doing so i would not be testing (and possibly solving) this problem.
any hint on this?

EDIT: lean and lawnchair2 launchers suffer the same. Evie launcher works ok!
Dont know if crdroid home has is but lawnchair has an option that needs to be enabled in its settings somewhere, probably named "homescreen rotation".

hyper_puncher

Jan 28, 2017
Xiaomi Poco F3
I've got a problem, i have constant random freezes with reboot right after. It started right on setting up screen and continues when phone is locked. I've tried clean install twice. Maybe someone had this problem? By the way thx for the awesome ROM.

dexterward

Nov 6, 2019
[ROM][10.0][OFFICIAL] crDroid Android 6.4 [LAVENDER][11 MAR]

I've got a problem, i have constant random freezes with reboot right after. It started right on setting up screen and continues when phone is locked. I've tried clean install twice. Maybe someone had this problem? By the way thx for the awesome ROM.

Same here with stock kernel.

I just flashed Predator kernel as recommended and no problems so far.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BE3pE0l.png

These are Monthly builds. Always read OP before installing.

Features
    Click Here (To be Updated)

What's working :
    • Boots
    • RIL ( Calls , SMS , Data)
    • Fingerprint
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Cam Recorder
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • LED
    • GPS/GNSS
    • Volte
    • Video Playback

Some Notes :

• [*]No FM Radio [Disabled For Now]
      [*]Disable microphone permission for Google app to fix voice issue over calls.
      [*]Disable Wi-FI Tether Acceleration from Developer Settings if you have reboot after using Hotspot/USB Tether
      [*] Mount System , Vendor and other mount points before flashing Gapps

Download :
    ROM : Click Here
    Gapps: NikGapps/BitGapps Recommended . You can try OpenGapps as well
    OrangeFox Recovery : Click Here
    Firmware : Click Here

Magisk 20+ Root : Click Here

Installation:
    • Backup before you begin
    • Format System/Vendor/UserData/Cache if you are coming from Pie ROMS
    • Flash Required Firmware (First-time only)
    • Flash ROM + Gapps + Magisk(Optional)
    • Reboot and profit!

Kernel Source Used : https://github.com/faham1997/kernel

Thanks to:
    - GuaiYiHu and many other devs for device tree bringup
    - Google
    - LineageOS
    - SlimRoms
    - AOSPA (Paranoid Android)
    - OmniRom
    - NamelessROM
    - Many others... (if you're feeling upset being out of the thanks list just send a PM )

XDA:DevDB Information
    crDroid Android 6 , ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7

Contributors
    letsmakecakes
    Source Code: http://www.github.com/crdroidandroid

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2019-10-21
    Last Updated 2020-11-20
    Reserved

FAQ:
    Can you add feature XYZ?
    We are still working on stabilizing base and device, features will be added gradually.

Can you play Pokemon GO?
    Use Magisk Hide to play.

What about VoLTE and GPS?
    Both works fine.
    Safety net CTS profile is False?
    Flash Safety net patch module from Magisk

Loving this? Support by Hitting Thanks on this thread
    Join us on Telegram Group for quicker updates and help
    Telegram Official Channel
    17th Novemver, 2019

Build type: Beta
    Device: Redmi Note 7(lavender)
    Device maintainer: letsmakecakes

Short changelog:
    * Initial push via OTA
    * Novemeber Security Patch
    * Added OTA updater
    * Added volume panel customizations
    * Added fingerprint authentication vibration toggle (both pass and fail option)
    * Removed Privacy Guard from Setup Wizard
    * Updated crDroidMusic
    * Removed Many Deprecated and Reduntant Flahs
    * Switched to qsee based Cryptfshw
    * Inital Kcal Support for kernel
    * Force enabled mobile network settings v2
    * Built libqti_vndfwk_detect from source
    * Cleaned up CarrierConfig overlay
    * Brought Back Gaming Mode
    * Added Swipe to Screenshot
    * Fixed themed icons
    * Added more Quick tiles
    * Added Extended Audio Panel
    * Fingerprint Error Vibration
    * Some more improvements
    Thanks...I thought you would take a break from developing

I have dropped support for all pie ROM's and only dedicating my time to this ROM . It's not like i have too much motivation . But i couldn't wait to finnally settle to android 10. So , here we go :D I'm only here .