• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[ROM][10.0][OFFICIAL] crDroid Android 6.9 [LAVENDER][ 27 AUG]

Andrio

Jan 9, 2016
Navi Mumbai
Minimum brightness level is too low on this ROM.
And also gaming mode doesn't put call on speaker while receiving call in game, instead it opens call UI.
While playing PUBG when I get incoming call. Data is turned off automatically and my connection to pubg server is lost.
Edit:- Rest this is one of the best Q Custom ROM. Thanks.

Last edited:

letsmakecakes

Apr 11, 2017
Dhaka
25th November, 2019

Build type: Beta
Device: Redmi Note 7(lavender)
Device maintainer: letsmakecakes

* Updated crDroidMusic
* Updated themed icons
* Updated webview providers
* Updated Translations for crDroidSettings
* SafetyNet Pass on Default
* Merged with latest LineageOS patches
* Many fixes regarding themes.
* Some more fwb updates.

RedMiAndroid

Sep 13, 2018
25th November, 2019

Build type: Beta
Device: Redmi Note 7(lavender)
Device maintainer: letsmakecakes

* Updated crDroidMusic
* Updated themed icons
* Updated webview providers
* Updated Translations for crDroidSettings
* SafetyNet Pass on Default
* Merged with latest LineageOS patches
* Many fixes regarding themes.
* Some more fwb updates.
Hello,

Can I simply update from the previous version using dirty flash?

lorvix

Oct 22, 2010
oulu
25th november...clean install with bitgapps v0,5...seems to work, but when i try change style/theme, i get black screen, reboot not help...re-install rom and then change only accent color, it works. but i want chance font too...i'm too lazy try again, because always installed rom 3 times.. ? otherwise very good rom, only thing what i miss, is screenshot with power+volume down ?

Reactions: Arturito Jonathan

Mattwmaster58

May 9, 2016
N/A
Nice ROM. I've been using it for a week now and have had no serious issues that weren't issued before. Is there any fix in sight for Google Microphone permission + phone audio issues? If you need logs let me know.

I also noticed display mirroring not working. The app would crash when trying to connect my Fire TV, then the TV would show 'mirroring soon', then exit display mirroring. If you need a logcat I can reproduce the bug.

patxda1

Apr 3, 2018
Last update installed.
Still no GPS at each restart. Require to stop and reset the location after a reboot to operate the GPS.
This ROM is perfect for my use.
Just missing the touch twice on the screen for the standby (it works on the status bar).

RedMiAndroid

Sep 13, 2018
Flashing gApps fails

Hello,

I just updated to the newest version, which was no problem. But when flashing the recommended GApps, I get the error code 20:

"Updater process ended with ERROR 20
Error installing ZIP file '/sdcard/open_gapps-arm64-10.0-nano-20190928-BETA.zip'

:confused: